youtu.be/pz9yRC-LWhU
youtube.com/watch?v=pb3jdgMtLE0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0
youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0
youtube.com/watch?v=J3lSw91Idy0&list=PL4F8B212ECE865624&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This
youtube.com/watch?v=stVNdLmKGYw

I know 59 people who went to a shitty country music concert ended up at a fucking kick ass Tom Petty show.

Its good up until the 70's, after that it turns to shit. Country music today is just pop music with autotune and drum sampling

>posting facebook memes
kys post haste

Country used to be pretty good. I liked the classics like Marty Robbins and Johnny Horton. Modern country really isn't my thing though. They aren't as fun and don't really tell much of a story, and when they do, that story has already been told many times before.

Proof That Every Country Song Is Exactly The Same

youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o

Older stuff is pretty chill, the contemporary “bro” country music that just jerks itself off over trucks, hunting, country girls, and how much better they are than city folk is just disgusting. I heard a song the other day about a country guy literally cucking some city dude, like come on man what kind of guy listens to that and thinks “yep this is the music I want to drive me car to.” It’s got it’s following so obviously the people up top are doing something right, but if you genuinely enjoy that new shit you should just kill yourself. Country music used to tell a story and spin you a legend, now it’s just young drunken retards who think they live out in the boonies jerking eachother off in your ear.

when I was in the military back in the late 90s/early 2000s my friends listend to it, and I by proxy, listened to it. I couldnt tell you who the fuck anyone of it was, but it was alright.

but that was a long time ago, and I dont think any of it was even new at the time.

Now, the last couple years I went looking through youutbe at new country shit and oh my god, what the actual fuck happened. new stuff is fucking horrible.

youtu.be/pz9yRC-LWhU

1 and 2 and
1 and 2 and
1 and 2 and
one two three four

Never really listened to it, but I'll give it a shot.

It is to die for!

Chop chop chop, pooper flip

It should be outlawed and all violators should be sentenced to death.

god you are such a fucking faggot

The older stuff's okay and the lyrics can be funny, but most of the newer shit's just shit.

Coming from some 23 yo , I was raised on Black Sabbath , Led Zep , Iron Maiden , Pantera , I also listen to quite a bit of extreme ( to most ) metal . I listen to a tiny bit of rap . As well as classical plainsong gregorian chant . Blues, Robert Johnson , Cab Calloway, I probably have the least biased musical musical interests. That being established...

youtube.com/watch?v=pb3jdgMtLE0&t=3s

The most of any country musician I listen ^

Hank Williams SR (My all time fav country singer) , Willie Nelson , Johnny Cash , Merle Haggard , Jerry Reed (Cajun Style)

Hank The Third > HW JR

Over 99 % of current country music (post 1970) is cookie cutter BULLSHIT

Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan , Jason Aldean , Eric Church, FL GA Line , Mranda Lambert , Thomas Rhett , Kenny Chesney , Brad Paisley , Chris Stapleton , Lee Brice , Scotty McCreery , Brantley Gilbert ... All redneck soundin SHIT KICKERZ

I like a few older country songs, but in general, I don't really care for it, it's just not appealing to me.

If you play it backwards people get their dog back, their house back and their mom is still alive

I can relate to that sign but I'm not country music

>What do you think about country music?

Asshole twangers. Nothing good to say. Singing with that retarded accent. Wearing their stupid hats indoors like throwbacks. Bunch of assholes.

Mama got runned over by a dammed old train

This but not that lethal feeligs

What they call country music these days isn't. It's rock with a Tennessee twang.
REAL country music dies back in the 80s, when they rolled out "new country". Roy Clark and Buck Owens, Hank Williams Sr., and Johnny Cash are all rolling in their graves and covering their ears.

As many anons have pointed out, 99% of country is absolute bullshit, on the same level as bad rap. But I challenge you fuckers to go back to 70's outlaw country. Waylon Jennings is my personal favorite, but of course there's Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and others. Pic related is probably the best country album ever recorded, and in my top 10 albums for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0

And if you can't enjoy the linked song, there is no hope left for you.

I've only ever liked Taylor Swifts country albums tbh

Johnny Cash is not country music jethro!

What do you guys think of Sturgill Simpson?
for example: youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0

One of the few modern country artists who isn't shit. He has some pretty good stuff. But he's not really in the genre "Modern Country", he's just a solid country artist who happens to be making music in this day and age.

To be honest I would be more sorrowful if it were a good ol' Rock n' Roll concert , but people who listen to modern garbage like that, I could care less ... just less people with shitty musical interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3lSw91Idy0&list=PL4F8B212ECE865624&index=2

I like his songwriting, from the perspective of someone who usually doesn't listen to country it seems different, but it is hard for me to know if that is real

he sounds legit

Yeah, unlike other songwriters in the genre, he seems like someone who, like, reads.... like, whole books. For pleasure.

I used to like it. That's when I used to party a lot.

I don't really party anymore, so I don't really like it anymore. Though, I've recently undergone changes in my music. I don't like any of the music I used to listen to anymore.

I now jam to jazz, classical, techno, acoustic etc. It just can't have words in it. Music has lost its' appeal to me.

Is there a word for this?

>inb4 faggotry
>inb4 insults

Not gonna lie, it bothers me a little bit that his bandmates are numales. He needs to tell them to hit the weight room and lose the fucking hipster glasses.

Last great country artist is pic related. Past that. Fake as fuck poseurs.

>Is there a word for this?
Adulthood
Also, dub dubs checked.

Its been glorified pop since the late 80's and hardly can be called as such.

Anything before that is fine.

absolutely amazing, Alan Jackson will always be the best

Although my distaste for country music has not changed, it feels as if I can no longer say "I fuckin hate country music" without being put on a watch list.