Is there anybody in the UK, somewhere close to suffolk, who would be willing to meetup? 25 year old faggot here

is there anybody in the UK, somewhere close to suffolk, who would be willing to meetup? 25 year old faggot here...

I'm so fucking lonely... Please. Somebody. If you'll actually care about me then that's even better, but my boyfriend just left me for being too clingy and I couldn't handle the lack of attention. I don't know what i'm even after, but i'm okay with being used for sex at this point... I just want anybody, somebody to show me affection or care.

Please add my skype or discourd, i'll post pictures up of me in panties, and i'll post my face (ugly asf) as the first response.

Discourd: Madoryx#6106

Other urls found in this thread:

christianmingle.com/
singlemuslim.com
networknorwich.co.uk/Articles/462896/Network_Norwich_and_Norfolk/Regional_News/_Confession_drive_at_Norfolk_Catholic_churches.aspx
suffolkchurches.co.uk/Alist.htm
google.com/maps/search/church, suffolk/@52.1544124,0.5343891,9z/data=!3m1!4b1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christianmingle.com/

i'm disgusting i know..

singlemuslim.com

Bully me for my disgusting acne covered ass if anything.

Please, repent and confess.
Atone for your sins and you'll be forgiven

Church will help you find friends, too.
Don't be scared, there are people who want to help you

i really don't understand?

Always weird seeing someone from the same county post, dont you have anybody else you interact with like at work or family?

tits?

What you're doing is wrong. You're hurting yourself and placing yourself in situations where you're prone to get hurt even more.
Stop trying to find men to have sex with you.
Think about your life and what you really want to do with it.
I would advise you to go to church, talk to a pastor, or a pastoral worker, or any person that is trustworthy about what you're doing and that you want to stop and live a fulfilling life, instead.
Chances are, they will want to help you come out of the deep pit of sorrow and sin that is your life right now.
Think about your soul, please user.

i had a back injury 4 years ago and have slipped discs in my back.. i've worked on and off but right now i can't because of the pain. I take morphine, tramadol and pregabalin daily, and having a reletionship made so much difference in helping me deal with this.

Tbh it's clear nobody wants a damn thing to do with me, god why did i even try. I'm not even worth fucking am i.. i'm sick of having no motivation and energy because of medication, yet the same time life is just as shit if I don't take them.

hey I've added you on discord. I'd like to chat :)

i have that sane shirt haha

You wanna go for a few pints and do some crack?

Have you tried looking for an answer in your local church and he embrace of god?

if that includes cuddles, yeah.. I don't drink though,

Latex gimp mask sex? Would make the sex easier.

if you think im that ugly then i can do that....

Latex gimp masks for both of us then.

count me in

>count me in
A third latex gimp mask?

sane shirt =
1. same shit?
2. same shirt?
3. sane shit?

Yes please.

nobody living near who wants to ruin my life and fuck my asshole up?

If you lived in london I would put my dick up your arse. With gimp masks of course.

N, E, S or W?

We don't want to ruin your life, but save it.

networknorwich.co.uk/Articles/462896/Network_Norwich_and_Norfolk/Regional_News/_Confession_drive_at_Norfolk_Catholic_churches.aspx

suffolkchurches.co.uk/Alist.htm

google.com/maps/search/church, suffolk/@52.1544124,0.5343891,9z/data=!3m1!4b1

E, why?

I'm south, just curious.

guess nobody wants to meet and ruin me then... oh well..

Maybe you could travel to London for a stuffing, maybe?

Do you have a fat ass like OP?

do you enjoy anal sex?

vids?

More ass please.

ill fuck you mate am in ipswich

Is OP gone already?

so why haven't you texted me then?

Kek