Hot friend left her Samsung tablet at my at my house...

Hot friend left her Samsung tablet at my at my house. Sister informed me that I should not go through it as it has her nudes. Password locked and I don't know it. How can I crack the password or collect the nudes off of it? Getting access would be even better.

Will post wins as soon as I can get this thing open.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/search?safe=off&hl=en&dcr=0&biw=360&bih=333&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9MraWcqKF4mZ8gXpu4WgBQ&q=sd memory&oq=sd memo&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.35i39k1j0l4.22351.22454.0.24865.3.3.0.0.0.0.557.890.3-1j0j1.2.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..2.1.332....406.4SEoU-lHYiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ty to commect with your pc. should work with pic.. 3/7 times

I might be able to exchange information to my sister. She doesn't like this chick at all. I have some sort on some people and I might be able to persuade her to gov me the password. Issue is she might think I'm a pervert and going for the nudes. Which might make her decline.

I could tell you since I've created and flashed roms for years now I have the feeling that we won't benefit from this

AHEM... Are any wins going to be posted

My password is tinkerbell look at my tits

Fuck it, I'll tell you anyway. A factory reset will not delete personal data that is on the internal SD card. This means you can boot into recovery using either vol down and power at same time or vol up and power at same time. One of those will work. Most likely vol down. After u get to the recovery screen then use volume buttons to navigate to factory reset and press power button as enter. I repeat, pictures will not be deleted. Text, call logs etc will be deleted. Do a quick Google search if you don't believe me. Now post the wins. I'll be waiting.

Forgot to mention an obvious statement.. Power has to be off to boot into recovery.

I have to return it soon so it would be rather suspicious. I think I may just make a deal with my sister and hope she doesn't turn me in or think I'm some weird creeper.

Just take out SD card instead

I will of course post wins though. Even if this thread is deleted.

>Pro hacker top-tip:
Try password1234

This would work if they were intentionally moved or saved to the SD card. But most androids will save to internal SD as a default.

Bullshit. EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT ON A SD CARD WILL BE DELETED! Don't listen to this clown!

Oh then you may not want to factory reset. It will put the phone back to new exactly like when she bought it.

Hey, idiot. Google it. I even said in my op to Google it.

Rip. Sent the text too late now. This could either be one of the best or worst decisions I have made in awhile.

Holy shit this worked.

True. Does adb allow pull from internal memory ?

Lol no way

Have you tried turning it on and off again?
But seriously, try plugging it on your PC. Most of the times it works. Removing the SD Card and putting it in your phone might work aswell. If none of these work, then just listen to more experienced anons.

Bruh

Yeah it should. Only problem with this is unless she enabled developer settings and clicked "allow adb" then this will not work.

Ah crap, true again. I forget as I always have mine enabled

This is OP, I factory reset and now everything is gone. How do I recover to stop her from noticing?

Yeah same. There's always a way user. I always approach situations like this knowing I'll figure it out and never give up. 99% of the time I will. That's how I learned all this

Yah bro, nothing like bricking one to teach you the inner workings lol, I'm pretty rough on phones so i get one each year, flash and root

Nice try. To get everyone to stop thinking it deletes e everything here u go.

You fucked up, dude

Haha kek only time will tell

checked

Nice man. It's really a great hobby to have and you can do so many more things

Tsk tsk. Wrong choice op. You done goofed up

You cant its gone! Haha you are sooo fucked

This isn't op.

Any must have apps you run on ya rooted droids ? Lucky patcher is all I run now

Yes it is. I really need help guys

Samefag

Nothing you can do now bro. Should have waited. Formatting a device was never gonna get you pics. I'd break the screen and say I have no idea how it happened lol

Only way out is suicide

Kernel adiutor is great. Best overclock app out there. Lucky Patcher is even eternal with xposed framework. With xposed you can basically create your own rom without having to do all the complicated shit.

This

Screen already looks pretty fucked. Bricking it might be the more merciful thing to do.

real OP post o current pic of the ipad with ur middle finger held out with ur reply so we know it's you. have you made progress?

Factory reset is not formatting. Those are two totally different things.

Cheers user. I'll learn that next

Nigger stole tablet

Typo. Meant to say lucky Patcher is even better

Couldbt you not break the screen and claim the same without her having to get a new device because you are a pussy who can't spend 10 min on Google before formatting a tablet?

Ok, so I decided to just throw it away and pretend it was stolen. Goodnight guys, thanks for the help

Acuse a nigger, works 100%

I saw some colored people in the neighborhood, bet it was them

If this is really op then all you had to do was listen to my post here
It's OK though. It does have a learning curve and can seem overwhelming at first.

I was just saying no reason to break the screen. Do the semantics really matter in this instance? Who gives a fuck, are you the goddamn disc drive police over here?

If I left my tablet somewhere and came back to find it bricked, formatted, or reset I'd be a tiny bit suspicious that someone had been fucking around with it.
If it got the screen or case broken... well, whoops. Guess I should be more careful about where I leave the fucking thing.

Both ways, all data is removed. Sorry Hitler, gonna gas me ?

I think everyone agrees to the fact that OP is a faggot.

No reason to get butt hurt buddy. Your motives of your post was unclear without the correct use of punctuation.

If I had to buy a new tablet I'd be a lot more pissed off than if I didn't.

+1

Oh shit, this motherfucker knows disc drives AND grammar!

Why? All I was trying to do was get some nudes of my sister's friend. Now I have to go back to watching her play volleyball in middle school

Kys fgt

Yeah because every android phone has its own disc drive.

Yeah, but I'd be incredibly pissed if someone had stuffed my tablet up by trying to get into it.

Its probably safer for OP, physically and socially, if the tablet simply gets busted.
No doubt its not nice for the poor girl, but still...

>wanted pics
>reset device
You fag for your logic

Just ignore it user. Sup Forums is full of little kids getting off to calling each other a faggot over and over.

Actually if you had any logic about this topic you'd know a reset doesn't delete pics.

Agree with this logic. Its broken = fuck it, its been reset = wtf were you doing user !?

Oh so he obviously got the pics then aye ? That's why he threw it away. Don't correct me you clown.

OP here, I was just robbed by colored people.

OP is a faggot

That's just a guy trolling. There's no possible way a factory reset will delete pictures from the internal SD. It just can't happen buddy.

SD or internal memory. Pick one

OP here, I can confirm I'm a faggot

Internal memory is an SD. It can be called either.

Oh yeah. A reset never removes any data..... Right ?

OP here, I got in! Prepare for the dump!

What if the pics weren't in the internal SD, bud?

SD is the card. Internal is the onboard.

OP here, maybe Samsung customer support would help me crack it?

Can we just get a pic of hot friend? Just to see what we missed out on.

This is now a Jennifer Lawrence dump.

Did I say that? Lol how old are you?

Wow! Her hot friend was Jennifer Lawrence. This is enough proof for me!

Do it

If her tablet is settup to allow media transfer via PC you should be able to just plug it in and use it

Yeah an on board SD.

Pretty much.
Tho even if you get in safely it can be a real fuck around.

I got a buddy with some app on his phone that makess it so it takes a photo every time it unlocks and it takes notes of when pics are accessed in any way.
So yeah, even if you get in, he's got you fucked.

Which sucks... his wife is a smokin' 8/10 butterface with an awesome bubblebutt and perky titties. I know he's got shit on his phone but I also enjoy living way too much to try and get it.

So you call both internal memory and the SD card "SD" ?

Not with a screen lock.

No they will 100% tell you to factory reset. Only way is either factory reset or use adb if she enabled developer settings

Guys holy shit. OP here. I got in, looking through pictures now.

Correct. That's what it's called. Google it.

I see what he did there

If this is really op then awesome. I didn't waste my time explaining all of that. Most likely not though

google.co.nz/search?safe=off&hl=en&dcr=0&biw=360&bih=333&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9MraWcqKF4mZ8gXpu4WgBQ&q=sd memory&oq=sd memo&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.35i39k1j0l4.22351.22454.0.24865.3.3.0.0.0.0.557.890.3-1j0j1.2.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..2.1.332....406.4SEoU-lHYiY

You typed "SD memory"... You don't like being wrong do you?