Are other women here afraid of black people? Maybe just annoyed by them?

Are other women here afraid of black people? Maybe just annoyed by them?

Here are my interactions with blacks.

While working, a black woman asked me where a certain product was located. I showed her where it was and continued cleaning up the next aisle over. A few minutes later, I go to clean that aisle. What do I see? Empty packaging and remnants of said product on the floor. She stole it and didn't even attempt to hide it. I would have been afraid to confront her but she was already gone.

After work I went to Target. While I was looking at shoes I heard an obnoxious mob of blacks running through the store. The next thing I know, a black guy has shoved his hand in my face to introduce himself. "Hey, you so pretty. You got pretty eyes. You gotz a boyfren'?" He wouldn't leave me alone. I was afraid to tell him to go away because I knew he would punch me. I have experiences with blacks where they try and fail to pick you up and then turn violent. One minute it is hey girl, the next they are ready to kill. His cousins started cussing at him from across the store to meet them. He kept yelling at the top of his lungs, "NO, NIGGA!" Can you imagine how he would react if I were to yell "NIGGER" at the top of my lungs? Ugh, go away. So, his crew came over to him. They smelled like weed & alcohol & crudely sized me up. I was afraid they were going to rape me. Fortunately, one of them was in a rush to get out of the store, they had other business to tend to so they left me alone

Why do blacks think it is racist when whites are afraid of them? Why can't they understand that this behavior is not customary to white people and it is frightening? I am just fed up that I am supposed to pretend that this behavior is OK and blacks are just being blacks. Like it is cute, even

Yes, I am afraid of blacks. If I am not afraid that they will assault me, I am afraid that they will be offended by some ill-perceived racism and attempt to retaliate in one form or another. Eggshells, always

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are good people

Russian troll

Most of my experiences dont go to that level but yeah they try to be overtly familiar?

But idk you dude/dudette keep your distance, try not yell and speak normal english.

This 100% European Portuguese French fuck loves you. I will never do you harm. Way more than any black nigger could ever say

black spotted

This is hilarious.

Cyka Blyat comrades

As a black guy, I think you guys are morons and clearly need to go out more. If I generalized a race for every negative interaction I had with one of them...

Lol no way ur actually Ciara. Get fucked OP

fucking negros

Ooga booga... Something about bananas, rice and peas... And rape

If not, what? you'll get violent? of course.

Which country in the European Union are you in?

>If I generalized a race for every negative interaction I had with one of them...
Racial generalizations are a way of life. If you want to stay alive and out of harm's way, you're going to find yourself in situations where you're operating with limited information. Sometimes the only thing you'll know is that on one side of the street, group A is standing around in a circle and group B is doing the same on the other end. Which side do you walk on if group A is black and group B is Asian?

Any honest black person will answer truthfully that he would rather cross over to the Asian side. Even Jesse Jackson has stated on the record that when he hears footsteps behind him at night, he's relieved when he sees that they don't belong to a black person. If that's "offensive" or stultifying, so be it. The reality is that if you are a black man, you should be terrified of other black men because they are the number one case of early death in your demographic.

WE

First off, everybody here is 9/10 racist as fuck which makes you ironically as bad as you claim my people to be. I promise you white people, asians, Latino,etc does the exact same thing. I worked at Meijer and two white guy put two tv in a shopping cart and dipped... so what you saying? Everybody hate black people, but constantly jack our style and what little stuff we do have. We dealed with so much hatred from everybody for so many years. Treated like animals because a shade of color. White people like to rape kids, murder their parents overt a xbox game, keep people locked up in a basement for 20 years, school shooting, ship drugs to our cities(w don't have passports remember..we too dimb) After all that bullshit we still kick it with y'all and every other race like everything good. Black people been through the worst and we still humble. Don't let a few bad little young dummies confuse you. You think your behavior is customary? Stop acting awkward when black people around, be chill. You all think too much, we don't be thinking about anybody. Y'all be so nervous for nothing, stressing because you watched too much tv /CNN about black people.. listen to how you sound, you for anxiety problem baby girl.. Don't blame us... anything else... just not that...100! Honestly, every single racist person has never truly in my opinion been around real real black people. Especially you foreigners, you jusy rely on tv and media...nigger is funny to us, it's so corny. Look my friend , not all white people crazy serial killers, not all black people thugs... simple.. listen Sup Forums, i know my sentences probably messed up but I'm tired and doing it off my phone...

you're referring to niggers, there are some good blacks. but most are niggers....

WUZ

I'm black. And as a black I can say this with confidence. even blacks are afraid of niggers.

NEVER

KANGZ

>whites stole shit, they jacked our style
dude, you just straight up said blacks' "style" is theft

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

Don’t you have some chimping out to do Tyrone

oh god, Chris Rock
preach my man!

So, should I be afraid of every white man I see, or even every man? Just because one psycho tried to run me over with his truck because I wouldn't get in? I'm white, he was white. I'm sorry OP, trash is trash and crazy is crazy no matter the race. I would be kind of upset, but I know this is just BS to trigger folks.

You didn't endure hatred or discrimination or anything. You didn't live in the slavery era. You didn't even live in the pre-civil rights era. Stop acting like you have it so tough even though your people are now being given more opportunities to be good and successful citizens, and the majority still manage to fuck it up.

What?

>William Shakespeare was illiterate and stole all his works from a black woman
>William Shakespeare was a black man

WE WUZ ERRYTHING NIGGA

So much newfagnig fell for bait

So this is how TERF feminists see the world...

Grew up in southern Alabama,YOU SOUND CRAZY AF! not slavery but hatred. It don't matter fam, I'm sick of everybody acting like white people so superior and they did the most horrible shit since the beginning of time. You will never understand and you not meant too!

Yep, you look like a nigger.

listen just the fact that you judge a whole race by a few experiences you have had with said race
>shows your tiny pleb mind
expand your horizons, don't put a group of people in a category just like you wouldn't want to be, God damn whats wrong with you

Yeah, you'd hate blacks too.

all of that

and peep what tout said "we getting it now" ...bro, you think you can fix generations of a fucked up mindset and a family tree of slaves forced to grow up in a world of instant hatred from birth with a few bullshit opportunities and late ass rights for us... please... truths hurt doesn't it. Where was these opportunities 50 years ago, FOH

>If a minority of a race doesn't act like a sub human ape then the race as an entirety can be excused

Typical negro logic.

White people are not the only ones. Here in latin america we think almost every black person is a thief

easy way out
post your id then..... or tits or gtfo

>Irish
>Jews
These guys seem to be doing just fine

I hate niggers but hate femshits way more.
I hope you cunts all get raped by niggers

Ding ding ding!

Were you born 50 years ago? The strides people have made for equality under civil service is mind boggling, to think you can reduce those accomplishments to nothing as if they never happened, is to spit on the memories and hardships of every person that has fought for equality, black or white.

You should be ashamed of yourself for having such a toxic and hateful mindset.

I believe you, 200 years of forced visions about us. I bet none of you never even met a real black person and came to they home and ate dinner. Your mind too poisoned with hatred. It's cool though, you a never guess what we think about everybody else. You know why? Because we know how to shutup and be Humble and focus on our own life. After all this bullshit, I'm a roll over to my WHITE girlfriend and kiss my kids to sleep know not everybody think like most of you.

Glad somebody gets it.

Chinese and Japaneses didn't exactly have a good time of it, and now they are, on average, better off than the evil white racists.

huh.

Maybe having the attitude of "I'm going to work hard to get ahead" is more productive than "I'm oppressed by things that happened to other people in the past"

Open carry OP. Blacks respect 9mm, .38, .45.

>post your id then.....
Haha really nigger here I go ....... Fuck you

You see what i mean, your proving my point. I defend my people and I'm toxic. Imagine this on a larger scale ... I'm toxic and i seen nigger in this post about 50 times...

My friend's trans am was stolen by a black dude while he was paying for gas at a gas station in Joplin, Mo. Found the next day outside Little Rock with a spun rod, front bumper almost completely ripped off, hood folded up, front left wheel bent, interior trashed and covered in liquor and empty swisher sweets packs. Police couldnt find the guy who did it.

So in conclusion, fuck niggers

no im saying dont judge all people based on a few, its simple human logic, always gotta bring race into it
>just like i wont judge all your people based on how much of an idiot nazi you sound like

>Girlfriend
>Kids
>That you dont live with

You're really killing the stereotypes my friend.

Your white girlfriend is only with you cuz it's trendy. She only had mixed babies to show off to her friends and/or piss off her grandparents.
Also, I BET she's 4/10 or less and a fucking whale.

Can you try speaking english? Did you drop out at 3rd grade?

90% of blacks give the rest a bad name

Hahah... You jusy don't get it. I wonder who those statistics came from?

Grammar nazis would gas you niglet!

My godson is black. It's not blacks that are the issue it's the urban hip-hop no expectations culture that is the problem.

>Know how to shut up and be humble
>Be humble

>WE WUZ KANGZ WE CREATED WHITE PEOPLE YALL WUZ LIVIN IN CAVES AND WE WUZ CREATING SPACESHIPS

jo jo jo nigga

That wasn't a black, that's a low life nigger
There's a difference, Sup Forums

Этo мoя кoшкa

i hate the blacks too, anybody else hate the jews aswell?

Oh and good my guy, we straight over here. 28 years in southern Alabama, married to a white woman. I never let my past of my relatives affect me personally. I'm not about to let this random girl dog my people out though like trash....you feel me? I hear what you saying though, let's be real...i know niggas who try to benefit off the past and that's not right.. it's backwards af 100!

Defend your people? You were never born into slavery, neither were your parents. The culture exists for your people because for whatever reason black culture is to dwell on the negative.

Look at the Irish or the Jews, or hell, the majority of western Europe, do you think ANYONE else is dwelling on slavery like your people? No one is, and it's because of your toxic mind set that you're doing that.

You know nothing of being a slave, you project your insecurities onto everyone else and interpret the worst about everyone elses words.

The difference is the people saying the N word are trolls baiting for responses and you're legitimately sincere. I aint gonna argue with a troll, that's what they want. I aint singling you out because you're black, I'm singling you out because you're sincere.

Spics in groups are as bad as a pack of Jew rats.

>A few
You mean the majority? *yawn* next.

agreed

Man I'm tired af arguing with people who probably never been to America or around black people. That's why i stated in advance my sentences gone be jacked up. This is fun though.

When alone they (Jews, spics, nigs, chinks) behave and watch their asses.

it says right on the chart. Comes from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is headed by Erica Groshen, a female of Scottish ancestry. And I think the Scotts know a thing or two about being oppressed

jhgfhgkjgh

>One psycho

Thats a random occurrence, its not like it happens with almost every interaction with white people

Sadly I grew up in area of Denver dominated by crack head nigs. I know your grammar and lazy victim approach to existence. I’m the one who rec to OP to open carry. I prefer the 9mm hallow point.

Not just niggers. All uneducated, lower-class people are that way. It just so happens than in the U.S. there is a strong positive correlation between poverty and niggerhood.

>be me, going to Wayne State University
>back when that area was far worse than it is today.
>I'm the only white guy living on that block.
>can't sleep till I hear the third gun shot.
>That's when I know they bagged their quota of white guys for the night.
>Studying hard, 2am. Hungry as shit, nothing in the fridge.
>put on my leather jacket
>walk 4 blocks to Churches fried chicken
>only place open all night
>MFW, I see pimps and crackheads crossing the street
>to avoid the white crazy walking alone at night
>in the niggest part of town.
That was my second lesson in fear. The fact that others can fear me more than I fear them. That this fear can be used to protect oneself.

Man this is all fun to me my guy, we got the point a long time ago how everybody feel about us. I could debate you to death, but nah. I got a house, car, beautiful woman, decent credit... I'm good g.
insecurities i do not have. Average Hunan lifespan 65, wouldn't dare waste it trying to make the world see what we see and feel and go though. Like i said you'll never know and it's not meant for you too. I'm curious to know how you feel about what she said, it will explain something for me

They way black people behave is the fault of white people my people weren't allowed to read for decades got second hand education for decades where abused by you so much we started to abuse each other the African American menace is the repercussion of what happened in the past I do not support the way my brothers act but I definitely won't judge ehm for it

Not the same guy, you're not toxic for defense. You're toxic because you create this illusion that people are suffering the same way they did 50,100 and 150 years ago. News flash, you and your family aren't picking cotton and getting whipped for it.

Heres another news flash, racism exists, but stop using it as an excuse at every turn of the screw. You ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Yeah I heard of him and his whole generation of entitled brats.

Oh and if anybody seen the movie "Get Out" it shows exactly how you all make us feel.

White people have to hide the science from you that your intellectually inferior and more prone to violent and irrational behavior your the trash of the earth die already

Picking cotton is too old fashioned. You know what they do now? Don't hire us, instant Loan denial, you know way red lining is? They take our homes they sworn were trash and in a bad neighborhood. They pump drugs in our city, shoot us, lock us up, etc. Jusy like how you can upgrade a phone, pc, car. You can upgrade slavery so its legal.. all this is fact...i do research just like you but i guess for obvious reasons its not valid

No one has the power to "make you feel" something. If you choose to feel sorry for yourself, that's on you. Stay in victimhood or move on. The choice is yours.

False the "warrior gene" does not work they way you people claim neither is there a link between rational and iq

At some point, you have to man up and take responsibility for yourself.
My father raised me horribly. By the time I left my fathers house, my head was screwed on backwards, and shoved up my ass sideways. I spent 20 fucking years in and out of mental hospitals and talking to counselors. I lost 20 fucking years of my life. But I eventually got my head screwed on straight. And I got nobody to blame for my actions but me now.
Sooner or later, your people are gonna wake up and realize that shit was too long ago to use as an excuse. Even the Jews are figuring that shit out (holocaust). Nobody know the kind of bullshit you went through more than you. And nobody's ever going to care more than you either.

Go to any black majority area and tell me its the same thing

I don't fw the victim mentality black people can make something out of themselves if they work hard but that doesn't mean you white devils aren't giving us a damm hard time

whats her name?

so shes 18 now? Anyone got her nudes yet?

Veronica Bouchard aka Evalion.

don't forget french poeple from quebec! they were treated like shit by anglophones aka loyalist before the '60s,they were considered white nigger(most of them poor not educated and considered cheap labor)

never relax ______ ______.

Every man is responsible for they're own actions however some people have it a lot easier then others if you die poor it's your fault however it's a lot easier to die poor as a black man from the hood then a middle class white kid that all they been trough in life is their parents divorce

they were called*

Brainwahed by multiculturalism