GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE

GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE

Stephen Colbert found DEAD in Marriott -

Trips so it must be true

someone call juan baptist

Nice low quality bait.

Also sage

thanks to baby jesus this is true

Suicide by 27 shots to the back of the head?

End of times

Oh shit it's actually real wtf

what is sage?

get the FUCK out

yep

Link or gtfo

what is FUCK?

Who fuk r u little hall monitor bitch?

Link or it didn't happen

Neck yourself faggot

honestly wouldnt even care, dont find him funny or entertaining one bit, bunch of low iq fags think hes funny

kindly restrict your larping to Sup Forums
nigger

Probably because you're a republican. Don't worry - I understand.

nah lets not bring politics into this since every faggot in 2017 does. politics aside, he isn't funny at all.

I agree. The only shows that keep my brain stimulated is higher iq shows that aren't very well received by the general public such as Rick and Morty or the Big Bang Theory

Underrated

He is with Indra now.

He's a comedian who used to be republican as well, I didn't find him funny then, and I don't find him funny now. I hate the shit out of Bill O'reilly and I mean if I could murder him and not go to prison I would. I despise that motherfucker. I think it's funny that colbert made a career off of emulating Bill simply because bill got mad over it. Colberts writers are dogshit, and I don't think the man has ever come up with a good joke of his own. To be honest his writers should get shot. He's an unfunny comedian.

He's not dead

E D G Y
D
G
Y

We're not that lucky.

I'm not edgy, just an old tired oncologist who's been seeing people for 34 years and thinks that it's ironic I treat cancer patients for a living but every time I turn on the news or hear shit spewed from a comedian I don't like I'm equated to a bible thumper or a communist. It's the worst type of cancer, the modern day human mindset.

Jeez op you really got my hopes up
Hi im stephen colbert and my entire routine is fake news and trump hurr durr for my next joke
Hurr durr t-tr-trummmppp (audience gives a standing ovation)

2 scoops of heroin will do that to a guy

what happened to the wigger who said he'd shoot up boston