WWYD thread, lets make it properly brutal guys

WWYD thread, lets make it properly brutal guys

this slut should be forcefully spitroasted and impregnated by two huge black guys

wwyd to left one?

spitroast is too kind, she needs a cock deep in her asshole so shes screaming in pain while other guys continue to nut inside her pussy

what about this slut

Tie her up on her bed and rip her clothes off. Fuck her tits while I wait for the party to arrive and then inform her she's going to be fucked and creampied over and over until a baby is put inside her.

Once nine months pass revisit her so I can use and abuse my new milk cow.

Two newly weds. Left one is drunk sister of the bride in white.

Going to make left regret having such big tits. Strip her nude, blindfold and gag with bikini bottoms, handcuffs and legcuffs. Drop her off on the beach. How long do you think it will take before she is triple penetrated?

make left sit in the corner while i lick every inch of rights body before drilling her ass

piss down her cleavage

Think it's time to break in the bride with some forced lesbian action. Strip her and tie her to the bed, then strip her sister and put in a nice doublesided dildo. Make the sisters fuck each other; film it and post to their Facebook.

I'm sure Bri (right) would like that.

For your girls I'd have right lay on her back, face up. Leftie would sit on her face facing her feet. I'd climb over right and fuck left, drilling deep into her pussy so my balls slap against right's chin. When I cum, left would sit up straight and let my cum drizzle into right's mouth

What's that tattoo say -- don't forget to love yourself? I wonder if she likes the taste of her own piss. Easy way to find out -- funnel gag, tie her to a chair, pour a bunch of water down. Then collect the piss. Vibe on her cunt and have it pour slowly into the funnel.

this one really needs some mistreatment

I would stab her

Only a few minutes, her tits getting fucked as well of course.

Those poles would be great to tie her to.

Once everyone has had their fill and her holes are thoroughly fucked I guess she thinks she'll get her fill. No such luck for this slut, unfortunately. Her tits will be tied super tight and she'll be dropped off by a dyke biker bar. She'll wander in with purple tits, blindfolded and ring gagged... when the dykes are done maybe they'll toss her in the back room for later.

Pull the shirt off of her and fuck her pussy while fondling her tits. I cum in her womb, and make her clean my dick off.

She looks like a good candidate for being fucked by some dogs.

Nice little chubby slut

Wwyd to her

Carrie?

Be rough

Nope, wrong girl

mice thick thighs

ask her if getting a black belt in dick sucking was easy being a midget, then kick her in the neck.

This sluts pretty face is due for some facial abuse. Hang her head over the bed. Spit all over her face, make up running down her face until I cum down her throat.

tippy toes in flip flops is so HNGH
post more pls

I would like to zip-tie her breasts while she is bound to a wall with her arms and legs spread.
I'd then use a baseball bat to smash her breasts into bloody, purple masses of ragged flesh.
Then I would kick her groin until she bled out of her pussy and peed uncontrollably.
Then I would take scissors to her clitoris.
After that, I'd pump her ovaries and uterus until she vomited.

Pump=punch. Lol.

>make it properly brutal guys
I would reduce her to a bloody mess with a chainsaw.

I'd have her on knees, squeezing those fat tits up and down my cock before bending her over and ramming my cock up her ass, pounding her from behind while her tits jiggled and bounce. Finish by painting her blue hair white with thick ropes of cum.

nice tits

Looks shopped...

Throw my dick through those amazing tits. Wwyd?

Its purple you stupid faggot

Cover nipples and clit with hot wax, cool with cheap champagne. Peel off wax, lick and circle until she pleads for fucking.

bump

Rip her top off. Make fun of her sagging tits. Fuck her right in the ass and have the fat one eat it off. I can't make her feel anything.

Posting the gfs ass

I'd place legos on the floor in places she walks barefoot

more

>WWYD
I would suck a fart out of her ass

Here ya go user

Slip my dick underneath that little skirt

Don't hold back

Wwyd to Riley?

more