Macaron will seal the deal on monday.

How about this ?

JUST

We sit back and watch the third Roman emirate arise inshallah

Can't Macron will further integrated with Germany next is the EU Army

How bout this?

UN DÉLICE

The Treaty of Verdun was a mistake.

Whenever I see this I realize how huge and absurd it was.
Like, according to this map, France went from Rome to fucking Lübeck ?
I don't even know what we could possibly have in common with those people

Imperial ambitions of one man.

It probably wouldn't look like that if he won, he would just annex Low countries and maybe part of Italy, but not that much.

Mainland France can only have a few potential borders enhancements nowadays : French part of Belgium, French part of Switzerland and Monaco.
Poland however should rule overs half of Russia as God intended.

Basically we need Poland to evolve into a super state that can keep Russia in check

You fuck right off, brit.

Poland, quite frankly, only exists for cavalry charges and partitioning, I say that as a non-country expert

It would be only possible if Poland was some kind of extreme facist dictatorship with nukes and advanced tech.

Poles are cucks, so the chances of ruling Russia ended in 1650s.

This. Let's go full blown federation.

don't worry britbong, French-german friendship is a meme
the problem will solve itself

>Poles are cucks

No you're not. Russia is just too big and strong.

You did some cool stuff back in the day bro, you just happened to be surrounded by the two most horrible fucking sperglords of Europe with basically no support.

>the problem will solve itself

In a bloodbath, I hope

go to bed Adolf

truly a peaceful nation

proof me wrong Merkel

He's kind of right, though.
France and Germony don't get along in the EU at all

Peace is the weapon of the weak

desu

Except that's not true? The one who didn't get along well has now voted to leave

Is this because of the banter? Have we collectively broken France?

>France and Germony don't get along in the EU at all
In what point?

>Except that's not true

it is
National friendship is based on the peoples opinion for each other and in this case it doesn't work because the french hate us

We don't we let Muslims become the majority in France and then watch them slowly die. Germans are self loathing they pose a threat of control which is why they dominate the EU. If it gets that bad Russia will be there to cock block them. It'll be WW2 levels of tension especially with the U.K out of the EU.

It's actually more the other way round though. The French like you think they're arrogant

You don't have a similar ideology and you don't vote together in any of the major EU bodies

You cannot defeat the Germano-Frankish alliance or the EU treaties in the field of economy, but if you give them power, they will destroy themselves.

Specifically tell me this point user. This board's opinion has nothing to do with reality in 95% of all cases. And I share portubros words.

(not true by the way)

>National friendship is based on the peoples opinion for each other and in this case it doesn't work because the french hate us

Hate ? No. Jealous ? Certainly.

>that greece
every time

Aren't cavalry charges enough of a reason to exist, though? Cavalry charges are pretty cool.

Lol, OK forgot this is Sup Forums

>hand holding border with the Kingdom of Poland

polls are memes.
Never met one with that opinion. Just like you will not find a Person in brit streets who find Germans trustworthy.

Dude they're quite close in the bunch. The ones that truly stand out are your country, Belgium, Austria and maybe Poland

>personal opinion of an autistic virgin on Sup Forums
>versus
>a poll conducted by a professional journalist on various streets in various european countries
Really makes my neurons tingle with all the uncertainty

>you just happened to be surrounded by the two most horrible fucking sperglords of Europe with basically no support.
This. I thank god everyday that we don't have Slovakia and Lithuania as neighbors.

Wait fuck. Totally got that Belgium and German flags mixed up. Welp guess you're right then

It's a retarded remark. What we had in common with people from Britanny by the time ? Or with Alsace-Lorraine ? You don't annex land only for its people. You mainly annex land for its ressources or strategical value

How come Germany is so far away from the rest of EU when it's pretty much their union?

Usually most EU countries are relatively eurofriendly but with some distance while Germany is super EU (the opposite of UK in that pic), I think

You don't get how to read that chart. France is its own bloc along with Spain and Italy, the UK acts as a counter which allows the Germans to get legislation passed sometimes by pulling on Austria or the Danes. Germany is generally conservative and pro-austerity whereas France is not. They've been outvoted over forty times whereas the French(-Italian-Spanish bloc) have only lost three votes.
Bear in mind EU council votes aren't weighted either
Because it isn't, really. If anything Germany is probably less powerful than it would be without the constraints of say the ECB. It was ironically France that forced the euro on Germany as a condition to reunification thinking it would 'dampen' the mark and it had the opposite effect because the German economy is that powerful.

ok you got a point.

Soon

Why do you support French overlords

That's not Italy. It's Bulgaria. And they're all still relatively close to each other. The only one who really stands out is your country, which left.

If you're just going to ignore what I'm telling you to push some kind of narrative there's no point replying m8.

>Is this because of the banter? Have we collectively broken France?

No, I'm just going full retard

I support equal cooperation for the prosperity of all like minded individuals across nations. That map displays the realistic extend.

If the French likes putting on the royal gown I'll let them think themselves my supposed master.

It was a joke cause they usually superimpose the countries flag on their territory

I like the way you thinking, Pedro.

Dude you told me there was a block in the pic you posted with France, Spain and Italy. All I see next to France in Spain and Bulgaria. And all still relatively close to other countries.
But you're right nonetheless, Germany is quite far to the central cluster. Still nothing compared to how far the UK is though.

you will never live long enough to see another war between Germany and France

>m-m-muh President Macron
literally Hollande 2.0

Isn't it all banter user?

Ey, we can work together but not in that guys image. The Vikings raped him for fun. I want this to be equally prosperous not me stealing all your shit because you're incompetent.

>the eternal kraut is just a puppet of the eternal frog
indeed forced me to ponder

>Romania
>94% agreement with France
What is this even based on?

Policy proposals in the EU Council. Very long and boring to explain how it works but basically it amounts to vote currying where the large nations try to buy off or entice the smaller ones to vote for them.

>most arrogant: France
>least arrogant: France
We quantum cunt now

Better than the one with italy.
Don't have it right now because I'm phoneposting in bed

Can't we give Greece to Turkey for a promise that they'll stop flirting with Russia?

Romania is a great friend.