Waifu something or another thread

Waifu something or another thread

Says me. I have a rather thick neck, big nose, and stout shoulders. I hate them.

This thread is degenerate.
Reported

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

I suppose that works as well, do you get good deals with unlocked third party sellers?

Whelp, I am alive. Somehow...

Why are the mods pulling these threads down? Aren't Sup Forums mods just supposed to be interested in keeping the illegal stuff off the board?

Commie scum

you're pretty cool

How much did you drink last night

I've been getting into eurobeat

Snacks is backs

Hi alive
no avatarfagging is part of Sup Forums's rules, they have a """"legitimate"""" reason to take down the thread, but in reality it just makes their dicks hard watching people get mad over it

au revior gonna go strangle myself while jerkin the gerkin the asstolfo

Die homosexual pedophile scum

None, it wasn't drinking that almost killed me...

Hello.

My one and only waifu.

Who are you again?
I thought people weren't supposed to lie on the internet

excuse me but what am I reading

Was it driving like a retard?

Why would I lie though

the internet is a medium of pure truth
what did you do that nearly killed you?

.....yes....

This.

It's Mi Liu

TOMOKO IS GETTING MARRIED

Wtf mi liu

Jesus fuck, what happened?

To me

Hello again.

Is anyone here a fellow athiest?

running in the 90's gone wrong? I feel you

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS

For how much you like cars, you sure have a propensity for crashing them.

AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN

Agnostic
Poor miata...

Understeered into a corner, back tires caught dirt, made me spin out, and slammed into the guard rail on the other side of the road at about 40-50 MPH. I was only about 25 feet past the start of the guard rail. If I missed it, I'd be dead as I would have flown off the cliff.

Yep...

I know... I feel pretty bad for this one, but she's a tough fucking car. Like, I swear, this thing is Volvo tier indestructable. BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO TURN THE CAR ON EARLIER TODAY! Like, it'll need a lot of work to be back to normal, but everything engine and driving related, save the front wheels, are perfectly workable.

NOT A MIATA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

._.

I wish you flew off the cliff tbh.

My bad, I didnt enlarge the picture. You live a life of triangles and bad apex seals...But the Brap should be glorious with a big turbo. Keep it alive!

DORITO 2 STRONK.

are you hurt in any way? anything broken?

Mako gets btfo'd by guard rail
Proof that he needs to learn how to fucking drive.

Ego and pride.

That Nakazato censor is a nice touch though considering he guardrail'd.

Yes?

rip car, didn't you just finish repairing it too?

Hopefully you're not injured

cute butt?

well so long as you are okay and your bank account isn't broken, everything should be all right

>hopefully your not injured
I thought you were cool, amatsu.
Mako sucks

that stolfo pic makes me feel uncomfortable

Mako.
When we gonna smash

Your mistake was having any hopes in me uwu

it makes me laff

That I do. I'm going to save up for another one in due time, but for now I'll be living the Supra life.
And I plan to keep it alive by the way of selling it to a friend who's going to restore it. Then after a few years, he said he'd be willing to sell it back to me, at an increased cost of course.

Nah, a bit sore but nothing's broken.

M8, I was taking those corners faster than literally any of the other 11 people running it. I just happened to take that one too fast.

I just got the ignition fixed, but I had already paid for that a loooooong time ago.

Wasn't me, but nah. I'm actually getting some money out of this and getting to see it being restored in full.

The second Tuesday of next week.

it does give a chuckle, but the more I look at it the more wrong it gets
Oh wow you're actually going to get the car restored? I would have just ditched it for a new one.

Great when can you fly out bby.
How's your relationship with anya?

Only if that frame is still streight though... I wouldnt touch it otherwise. What series of Supra do you have? Been thinking of getting a MK2 and doing a 2JZ lower end with a 1JZ head.

I personally don't think so.
too smol and flat

Ahh time to go again. See you all later.

At least you aren't in crippling debt, right?

Have a cute pic to help you forget it then

fucking normie smh
see you next weekend

Exactly.
You suck at driving.

Shizuru...

adorable :blobuwu:

can be fixed

Nah, I've had far too many memories with this car. So if someone else that I know says they'll restore it, and then sell it back after they've had it for a while, I'll jump at the chance.

The second September of the year.
Going well so far.

Get this, because I'm still losing my shit over it. The frame? Straight. The suspension? Good except for blown tires that need to be remounted. The engine? GOOD, STILL RUNS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! No leakage anywhere, all fluids accounted for. Still shits and turns, and can be rolled. All the damage was in the crumple zones, save that rear end quarter panel.
I got an early Mk3 with the 7MGE. It's not super powerful, but it is extremely comfortable. Going to turn it into a pure touring car with all the nice little comforts.

Yep. Debt free for a while now.

im gaining alot of weight because of my meds too :(
i hate myself

ticc keep it up

Next year?
That sucks at least it'll be on my birthday.
Wow, but anya is a boring faggot.

like u uwu

God I wish that were me
:(

Oh yeah, what do you think of a 2015 Lancer ES ltd

That's kind of them to restore it for you, what kind of car are you thinking of getting in the meantime?