>upsidedownfrownsmilephotoshop.jpeg

SAGE

: POWER OF CAWK

huh

You can get a gf only if you try

i'm talking about myself specifically though, not in general

fuck u fggot sage cunt

You definitely could man.
You would be shocked how much older women like "bears" like yourself. You look almost identical to my brother (aside from the sad face) and he does pretty damn well going out to the bar etc.
Put yourself out there man. Clean up and wear some nice clothes.
I've seen a lot of people on Sup Forums that have no chance. You though, you have a chance my man.

Yeah you cuck definitely,long as you don't have a horrid fuckin personality. your looks are good :) now go stop being a fag and work on self confidence and secure the gf.trust me I know it can feel hopeless but I promise from one stranger to another.Its not that hard

femanon here, trim hair and ill fuck

Of you trim the beard, get a haircut, excersize 2 hours a day, invest in some suits, build some confidence...sure!

bobs and vegene ples

Yes but TRY is the key word. You have to try. And then try again. And again.

Getting gf is a total numbers game. Go hit on 50 women (in REAL life, not online), and then if you get 50 no's you can say its hopeless.

What's the risk anyway? A little embarrassment? Do it OP.

Grab a woman by the ass and she will submit to your will. Must be a hard grab. Women are feeble creatures.

ignore what that girl said in the last post. you are a lost cause. kill yourself

You get yourself a shower, a shave, a good looking haircut, some deodorant and you'd be surprised. They're pretty superficial creatures.

I'd fuck you. But I'm a zebra unfortunately.
You wouldn't believe the size my keyboard has to be cos of these damn hoofs.

Brother, you were made for raping and pillaging. Hold steady, the good times are not far away.

In short

It's not hard. First, don't be the cliche fedora wearing m'lady kind of dude trying to be a gentleman whiteknight complimenter who unironically, is creepy. Nobody likes that crap. Second, do something about your hair and beard. No one is telling you to cut or shave, but trimming up is a good step to show you give a shit about yourself (girls like it when someone gives a shit). Also, floss, brush your teeth, and shower. Every, single, day. No cologne unless it's a mild scent. Don't be a Walmart gucci and douse yourself in shitty Axe spray. On top of that, wash your clothes on a regular basis and keep everything phresh, nawmean? Speaking of clothing, wear some matching clothing. Example: everything black is great because you don't have to try and match say that shitty novelty target shirt with some loser khakis or cargo pants. Knee high white socks? Lose that shit, man. And as far as your personality is concerned, don't pity party or say "I can't do it" or "But i'm just". Girls don't like that self-second guessing. Be more of a listener than a talker as well. But most of all, don't worry or stress about any of this as it will just get in the way of the goal you are aiming for.

Why do you think you can't? ?

you actually look good so yea, i'd trim / shave the beard though. good luck

If you got a better haircut and beard my dude you don't look that bad at all

i've never even hugged a girl is a big reason

I like your hair. Maybe trim the beard and see how that works. You can get a girl in no time

Gotta love yourself before you can love another...