Show me a guy who wears his hat better than Michael Landon

Show me a guy who wears his hat better than Michael Landon.

Protip: you can't

Exhibit b

Look how happy that hat makes him!

autistic screeching person?

Raylen Givens.jpg

#1 Daddy, he supported his family, he paid his taxes, he was a true American man. This is the ideal male form.

Fuck that bitch Nelly by the way, that piece of shit ruined so many episodes for me

Pinched 10gallon cowboy hat is shit teir.

i liked the blind daughter, never really sure how she ran thru that field without tripping in a gopher hole.

She when blind after a fever in the third season or somthing like that .... ages since I watched it

She was top tier, god I havent thought about this show in years

Used to wish I was born in those pioneer days when I was a kid watching that show.
Simple times , good value , wholesome

Made me feel like I was eating a Simple Ricks bar...goood!

Op is not a fagot.

God fucking damn I'm French and this show was everywhere on every channels for decade's here. I still dig it. Easily in my top 10, best message, best story, a true Christian masterpiece. It was comfy as fuck to watch it as a child at dinner time in my Grandma house.

Too bad the world turned to shit and this kind of show is only a relic or the past.

You guys remember him? :(

Know what you mean about Relic

Yeah, he sounded like if he had throat's cancer in French. I should try watching the show in the original tongue.

You people are referencing a 40 year old show that wasn't that good to begin with.

Utter shit/10

>It was comfy as fuck to watch
Funny, it was the opposite for me.

Dwight Yoakam.
but he is fucking bald under there.

Chris Ledoux

Ric Nielsen
but he is fucking bald under there.

Indiana Fucking Jones, motherfucker.

ZZ mutherfucken Top !

This thread pretty much became:
Pics of everyone who wears a hat better than "Little Joe"