How the fuck am I actually supposed to clean the filth out of this thing? Nobody ever taught me ;_;

How the fuck am I actually supposed to clean the filth out of this thing? Nobody ever taught me ;_;
Alcohol + shaking isn't enough
I can get the actual cylindrical stem just fine with a Q-tip, but the little cavity around the inside of the bowl, literally just fucking nothing reaches in there. Need help PLZ Sup Forums ;_;

Boiling it in 90% rubbing alcohol will get it done. Leave it cove overnight and then rinse it out with hot water.

Here's a thought. STOP DOING DRUGS! you fucking waste of humanity. Sort your goddamned life out and live like a responsible adult.

salt + isopropyl alchohol bigger = better but a mix of fine a nd big = best

1/10 not even rly funny anymore
eh I mean that's the obvious solution but a bit of a chore, and the amount of 90% I'd have to use to cover it in even a small pan would outcost just getting a new bowl
I guess the returns go up when I accumulate dirty stuff, the bowl + the stem + some pipes would do it.
Thx m8

Lolol go to a store get something called "pipecleaner". It's for more then just arts and crafts.

all i do is put it in big ziplock and put table salt and alcohol in it and shake

90% or higher isopropyl alcohol, PLUS TABLE SALT then shake it. Also use good q tips that you can bend to get in there as well. Easy as fuck takes a minute or two once you get it down. Bend the q tip so you can scrape the inside of the bowl or other piece at the right angle and twist it around you get almost all of it out with one or two. Just rinse at the end with more alcohol then water and it should be like new.

Anything else is stupid and unnecessary.

Soak it in a bleach ammonia mix

You see, that's just the thing, that would be more than fine, except that it's just a little bit too long so that the Q-tip doesn't actually reach the crevices at the end of it. Do they make longer ones?

Don't do drugs, it turns you into a retard like this fucking guy. Yes they make longer qtips you fucking nigger mongoloid.

Let it soak in the alcohol and salt for awhile. Like a good 10 minutes, then rinse with hot water. Make sure both ends are plugged so it doesn't go anywhere. Alternatively you could place one finger on one end, pour the alcohol and salt in to the bowl until it's all filled, then place a finger on the other end. Shake for a few minutes then rinse, just don't let it slip/fall out of your hands

soapy steel wool pad is the quickest and least messy and smelly way

get yourself some rock salt. you add that to the alcohol to get the abrasion necessary to clean the crap inside off.

Alcohol and salt. Or, go buy some Formula 420 (or similar bong cleaner) available at most head shops.

Protip...Use acetone like a big boy.

I forgot to mention you should also use pipe cleaners. I use the cheap craft ones but you gotta rinse out the fuzz that comes off. Proper ones don't shed but cost a lot more.

IGNORE THE LAZY FAGGOTS SAYING LET THAT SHIT SOAK

Your piece should never even get that dirty to begin with so you're doing it wrong.

Also buy better bowls. That one has too much dead air space inside which gets stale and also makes it dirty faster.

Boil it with salt.

I'm fucking serious, get a 10 dollar can from your local automotive paint department or at least a bottle of good nail polish remover and watch that smoo dissolve in seconds. Just dont use it on plastic bongs.

Yeah you could buy a mineral solution (paint remover/thinner) or acetone (nail polish remover) and use cotton balls to swab it.

Obviously make sure you wash it well afterward with water and soap.