Interesting photo thread?

Interesting photo thread?

14 year old yazidi girl on sinjar mountain, armed with an ak to protect her mother and sisters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCP_Foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the girl that Fury Road is actually based on.

Flying through hurricane Katrina

This pole is called a "yardarm" because it is three feet long.

Buffalo skulls

Nudes when?

In 1889 Buffalo were hunted as a nuisance. This pile is the result of the great Buffalo bounty program.
Sadly, they are now extinct.

When you see it...

Stick fisherman. Sri Lanka

Not completely.

Had a buffalo burger in North Dakota a couple months ago, it was pretty good.

Buffaloes aren't extinct

It's not extinct, dumbass, it's not even on the endangered list.

This is incorrect. This is actually a precursor to the game we know as basketball. You can see the baskets in the background. It was adopted for court play in the US.

Mongolian Wolf Hunter.

In a word, absurd.

They probably dont make a lot of money but holy fuck that would be a hell of a job

Contrary to popular belief, the do not hunt wolves. They refer to themselves as wolves due to their style of hunting.

so sad

ENIAC

One of the first electric computers

not to derail too much, but he reminds me of the scene in conan the barbarian
youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

The hell is this?

One of the first supercomputers. It could do the work of 14 men, but took 17 to operate it around the clock. Programs were done using punch cards. Women were not allowed in the room with it.

Einsteins office

Does this count op?

A school in modern-day Sweden.

This is actual his patent clerk office. In his later days he returned to his roots to complete his work.

Yea thats fine

Is that hitler?

The Rub Al Khali desert

Surfs pumping

Hey retard, nobody's falling for that shit.

It's a school trip to a mosque.

"Conan, what is good in life ?" Conan: "..to see the enemies crushed before you, see them driven and to hear the lamentation of the women."

That looks exhausting.

Wtf is actually going on here? Yoga?

A store in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.

Uuuh. What the hell is happening in this photo?

Wut?

buffaloes were culled to take a main food-source from the plains indians so they would be more compliant with efforts to move them to reservations.

There's a woman in the room in the photo.

Nice!

You seem upset, Abdul.

And yet they have bottled water and cell phones cameras and the internet etcetera

It's what Swedish youth are encouraged to do nowadays. They are highly encouraged to convert to Islam.
I know because I am Swedish. Luckily, this stuff wasn't so widespread when I was in school.

wat

what are you talking about?

A petroglyph of Supernova SN1006 in Chaco Canyon

This is evil and all those responsible for it happening should be shot.
Fuck Islam.

Hey retard, that's a ton of bullshit. Stop shitposting and gtfo of my thread.

A man's face after the 2010 Earthquake in Haiti

looks like old hobo codes. they'd leave these marks on trees and fences to alert other travelers about the local situation.

But why

Here's a better one of the earthquake

Mental illness

Firefighters approach an oil pipeline blast site in Dalian, China, July 17.

Post proof. Pushing religion on people is fucked up. Pushing it on kids is extra fucked up.

The ash spewed by the volcano on Eyjafjallajö kull glacier clouded the skies over the U.K. and western Europe, shutting down air travel for six days in April.

Wait. I...

My brain is actually struggling here. If what you are saying is true, then that is ridiculous. In my humble little opinion no one should be encouraged to follow any religion. If people want to out of their own free will, fine, whatever, let them be that stupid. But actively encouraged?!

user please tell me that the Swedish people have not become this moronic!

B2 bomber refueling in flight

I'm a white Englishman who leans heavily to the right. I just hate blatant lies which do more damage to any righteous cause than good. There's enough strong evidence and information to base our hatred on without stupid, retarded nonsense.

Go fuck yourself.

>Einsteins patent office
>modern books and magazines on desk
try again moron

I've always found this picture interesting. It makes me ponder questions like who are they? Do they know each other? What led to perform such an act in public? Where are they now?

An Israeli army video explains how to use a gas mask at a distribution center in Tel Aviv in May.

Frozen corpse in Russia from the dyatlov pass incident

I'm seconding this.

:T

Knots form the shape of a bird as they take to the air at Snettisham Nature Reserve in the U.K.

Why is the outlet in the middle of the wall? Are jews retarded?

nice shoop cake

Don't interrupt him. He's on a social justice roll.

A laughing gull mired in oil from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill struggles against the tide on East Grand Terre Island, LA, six weeks after the rig collapsed in April.

This sort of thing happens in Sweden all the time. I am not exaggerating, if anything I am downplaying it.
You are discouraged from being Christian, but actively encouraged to be muslim so you can make refugees and immigrants feel more at home.

Drawings made by insurgents cover the wall of a compound in Musa Qala, Helmand Province, Afghanistan, that is currently under the control of the U.S. Marines.

This is what it's all about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCP_Foundation

>I'm a white Englishman who leans heavily to the right
The fact that you prefix Englishman with "white" tells me you're not as right-leaning as you claim to be.
You should an hero.

Do you even watch the news, user?
Although a little digging is required to find it, there's literally rapezones in Sweden filled with migrants. Where you're advised not to venture to.
There's lots of suppressed information being covered up by mainstream media ans is being brought to light by alternative news sources.

OH shit I forgot about this

>believes picture
>objectively retarded

A U.S. Marine displays one of his tattoos.

Don't fall for the bait he just posted.

Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.
I am a white Englishman and you are just spewing rubbish. Go fuck yourself.

HMS Cambelltown after ramming the drydock at St. Nazaire.

A man and boy flee before advancing floodwaters in Punjab, Pakistan, August 22. Flooding that began in Pakistan in July spread south through August, washing out millions of acres of farmland.

What the fuck did I just say. You didn't even reply to the right post.

>In 1889 Buffalo were hunted as a nuisance
>t.jew revisionist

Hey there muhammad. Relax. The picture speaks for itself.

mothefucker, forgot my image

>You didn't even reply to the right post.
I am replying to the right post. You are the same piece of shit that is posting lies about Sweden and Islam.

Why the fuck should anyone avoid offending Muslims? Or any other religion? There is absolutely no need to make refugees and immigrants "feel more at home". Sweden needs to stop being so stupidly accommodating and fucking grow a pair.

Survivors of the floods in Pakistan reach for food bags dropped by an army helicopter in Lal Pir on August 7.

I'm sorry for my own sake that I got involved in the first place.

The fact that you included an identity different from the nationality of the post you're replying to made it 10x funnier

Have all my keks

The October 25 eruption of Mount Merapi, a volcano near Yogyakarta, Indonesia, covered this village in ash.

A chechen rebel prays during the first hechen war, 1994

The real question is how can you possibly not offend Muslims

Do you live in sweden? If not, why the fuck do you care? let swedes drown in immigrant shit for all I care.

No, I'm pretty sure there's atleast two anons posting about sweden

A donkey transports ballot boxes to villages unreachable by car in Panjshir province, Afghanistan, on September 17, one day prior to an election for the Afghan parliament.