One chance at life

>one chance at life
>twink genes

What's the point of being a man if I can't have a manly Mediterranean body?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

İ S T A N B U L

S

T

A

N

B

U

L

just fucking lift you fucking pussy

Just work out

That's not genes, you just don't do anything for a different body.

Have you tried lifting weights? Have you tried eating more?

Anavar

google it, order some

30mg a day will suffice

>lifting weights makes you hairy

Canadian science

>Anavar
Not sure about Belgium but you need a prescription for that in the US

I thought you were talking about having no muscle mass

that's for women and it's going to be fake and either winstrol or dbol.

>tfw come from med country but my body is literally pic related but slightly chubbier and with a bit of gyno

And no, lifting doesn't do much

>mediterranean
>manly

I looked like that 2 years ago, I started lifting, and it boosted my test. I am hairy now

>pale skeleton chest
Gross. Just work out you absolute poof and eat better since you look skinny fat.

well yes that's why it is called the black market

in the old days here when a doc saw your body he'd give you an injection of deca-durabolin straight away, up til the mid 90s it was quite normal, and it works well

nowadays masculinity is considered something bad, and you'd quicker get a script for estrogen than you get a light anabolic thanks to your feminazis

not around here, I can order legit stuff through mail from Holland

not sure if they send to the USA I can give the link if there is interest

it's illegal of course, but they are good, you'll recieve it

Lose weight and build muscle retard

That's worthless. Anavar is really expensive and is for women. Just run Test-e there's literally no reason to use anavar as a man

Been doing that for 2 years, there were some improvements but nothing spectacular

You didn't do it right then if you're still "chubby" after two years and not significantly stronger and bigger

Let me guess: slav or anglo?

slav men don t look feminine only some Russians do cuz of Finn genes

That's only the malnourished ones who take krokodil and drink all day

You both most likely have klinefelter syndrome, OP even have slight gynomastia. Plus it's difficult to build muscle when you have klinefelters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

"As babies and children, XXY males may have weaker muscles and reduced strength. As they grow older, they tend to become taller than average. They may have less muscle control and coordination than other boys of their age.[13]
During puberty, the physical traits of the syndrome become more evident; because these boys do not produce as much testosterone as other boys, they have a less muscular body, less facial and body hair, and broader hips. As teens, XXY males may develop breast tissue[14] and also have weaker bones, and a lower energy level than other males.[13]
By adulthood, XXY males look similar to males without the condition, although they are often taller. In adults, possible characteristics vary widely and include little to no sign of affectedness, a lanky, youthful build and facial appearance, or a rounded body type with some degree of gynecomastia (increased breast tissue)."

ppl who take krokodil are dead, after you inject it you wil live like 2 months max

Get off the soy and pick shit up faggot.

>he doesn't have pure occitan genes
laughing at you, subhuman

>likely

No they don't, Dr. Sup Forums. Klinefelters is rare, these specimens just live sedentary lives and don't put any attention to what they eat.

I've paid 60 euros for a 5 week treatment at 50mg a day and gained 15 kg in muscle weight with only light work-out.

You say it's for women, yes it is a light, oral anabolic, but in OPs case I don't think he wants to be Schwarzenegger, just look more masculine, not permanently fuck up your own test production (although OPs is practically non-existant), and also I don't know his age. If he is just 18 I would not do it.

Anavar has the additional advantage of burning body (chicken) fat next to its anabolic action.

1:500 males isn't even rare.

just lift you faggot, you can be a gorgeous looking man with your "bodyfat"

Also forgot to add: all test treatments will need Clomid or Nolvadex post-treatment, as test is converted to estrogen in the body.

Anavar has a different chemical structure and the ring oxygen not only has a more anabolic to androgenic ratio in action, but it can't turn into estrogen, so post-treatment is unnecessary.

>manly
>Mediterranean
Choose one, faggot.

Anavar is good for recomp and I've heard 100mg ED is amazing but still running test-e would be a better use of time. You're not going to damage shit from one or two cycles

Anavar isn't androgenic. And besides in North America it's expensive as fuck unless you get it from a UGL in which case it will likely just be dbol

you'll need to pct anyway as your natural production will be suppressed... it's just not worth it, it's more cost efficient and better to run test-e and dose asin as required.

Buy some dumb bells and lift for a year then. I looked the same 8 years ago and it literally changed my life. I'm really sporty looking and have nearly no bodyfat either. Just do it and don't question it! I'm thankful to the person who told me this.

t. Chad Rasmussen, Ph.D in broscience

lemme suck on those nipples bby

Uhm lifting definitely increases test and so does eating better which would naturally come with. Plus it's likely correlated with getting older

The first thing you want to buy if you're working out at home is a pull-up bar.

>tfw no pull up bar at home

>one chance at life
>born with... this

>Swedish blonde haired faggot who gets cucked by dark haired Arabs
>manly
Choose one, nigger.

true, but assuming he's still young 18-something, I'd feel better if a doc would follow up on it

as you say, the real impressive results are always via intramuscular, test E, winstrol, deca

anavar is indeed has a negligible androgenic action, which OP probably wants, I bet he doesn't have to shave yet

my buddy recommended anavar together with test injection (sustanon 250)

problem with all oral, and certainly dbol, is you need to watch your liver. I've had no problems, but it is better to take care when doing high doses or prolonged treatment

>Liver

That's why you get bloodwork before/during/after a cycle. There's also Tudca and milkthistle and other liver supports out there

>blonde haired nigger
That's weirdly specific, med-boy.