Saturation II thread

ya listen to it yet ya gay

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/6vvv2v/fresh_album_brockhampton_saturation_ii/?st=J6RGU3JW&sh=d2bf5207
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5444777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

predy gud. Not gonna be in rotation like Sat I but some standout singles maybe

Is there a 320 already? I'm hyped as fuck but I want to listen it in a good quality.

i think i like it even more than 1, matt champion's verse on JELLO was my favorite part of the whole album

I liked it but wtf was with the singing, sounded like some straight up 90s boyband stuff

I am giving it a second chance now, a lot more of the tracks are standing out now
agree with this
dbr (dot) ee (slash) 2jZU
if this goes down it's currently all over soulseek

this guy literally ruins every song he's on, whether he's "rapping" or singing. literally what's the point of including him on any track.

i really dont see how anyone can argue that the r&b tracks are anything special

The only songs I like from it are the ones already released, just like the last album

I agree, whenever he pops up in the music videos I just wanna punch em

thats in m4a not mp3

Loved it. I like it better than the first. Honestly I liked it so much that I don't even want a third saturation. Summer was such a perfect fucking closer I just can't imagine them topping it.

Tokyo, swamp, junky, tokyo, fight and sunny are the best songs they've made and are all some of the best music I've heard all year. They outdid themselves. I was kind of pessimistic going into this album too so I'm kinda surprised I liked it so much.

i saw people on reddit praising his verse on swamp. like what. the dude's verse is "you don't know me" in a bad voice for like ten bars.

this

he is pretty cringe but I do enjoy that he breaks up the [generic black guy] rapping, and he knows how to make a catchy chorus/hook

the album should have ended after Sweet

He was great in FACE

is that another singing one he does? one where he starts?

i remember thinking that was trash too. i think i just don't like his shitty falsetto.

the part at the beginning of sunny can only be described as nigger howling but i love it

one of two tracks hes actually good on

BUT GAMBA GOOD

gamba is the worst song going away

Anyone got a link?

use spotify dork

>dbr (dot) ee (slash) 2jZU

please stop, there's already a place to discuss at r/hiphopheads. these guys are trash. I'd rather listen to the new XXXTENTACION album than this
go here
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/6vvv2v/fresh_album_brockhampton_saturation_ii/?st=J6RGU3JW&sh=d2bf5207

The free lunch felon line on TEETH cut deep

better than sat 1 imo. im stuck listening to the shitty stream anyone got a 320 link?

CHECKED

i think the album all the way up to GAMBA is like a solid 7 or 8

not sure how i feel about the last three tracks 2bh

this year is fucking insane

u kidding? Maybe im biased bc i like merlyn, but his part was so well executed in the beginning, and just a pleasant song overall. also summer is p good too.

In the beginning of SUNNY*

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5444777

You have to log into it.

well they do consider themselves a boyband

millennial yelping

I love this album. Right after it was over, i started it over again. Saturation I was great, too. Gonna see these guys in September.

seein a lot of people saying why they don't like them just thought i'd say i love them and this album