Hey user. Noticed a feels thread wasn't up so I figured I'd start one

Hey user. Noticed a feels thread wasn't up so I figured I'd start one.

How are you feeling?
Want to talk about anything?
Need to vent?
I'm here for whoever needs me to be.
Heads up I'm on mobile so if responses are slow that's why.

-arx

Other urls found in this thread:

diogn.es/u/291
youtube.com/watch?v=r6NAH_Re6KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Hello

Hello!

I'm fine

Do you guys sometimes want to have a girlfriend but then realize you rather enjoy your free time doing your own thing? I cant tell if im setting myself up for failure

You sure user?

It's okay to not be fine.

I don't know what to do

i want to go clubbing but i cant

Should I watch attack on titans?

Felt better user. Last couple years been a daily drinker cause i feel like it helps numb how not well i feel all the time. Ex left me almost 7 years ago, Dated other women n shit. But none of them compare to her, i miss her so much. We hangout and chill a few times a year, And then she is gone agagin, its like fuuuck. Feel so beta. Whatever.

It's possible to have both. That's the sign of a healthy relationship.

Can't say, I don't watch anime

That sucks. You have to try to move on user. Make some new friend. Who knows, one of them might be better for you than your ex ever was. You'll find the right one user. I know you will.

Thanks bro

⢀⣀⣀⣀
⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⣀⣄⡀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⢸⣿⣿⣷⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠘⠿⠿⠋⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠈⠉⠁
⣿⣷⣄⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⣿⣿⣿⠈⠙⠻⠗
⣰⣿⣿⣿⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠉⠉⠉

After 17 days on diet I ate pizza im fucking mad

Will she never look at me with romantic love?
Can I never get out of the shitty friendzone?
I am sleeping with her btw but will she never want to take it further? I'm afraid to ask this question to her because I think I'll lose the sex
Why does she want everything but romantic love with me? It just makes me feel something's wrong with me user

You guys ever feel like your going insane? Like that everything you try to do to fix yourself only ends in you getting swallowed deeper into your shit. I was in a pretty bad relationship four years ago. I tried to put bandages on my bullet holes with just stupid temporary shit and now I feel like I'm at an all time low. I've never been one to ask for help and I mostly just lurk on here, but I want a way out of the prison in my head. I want to forget them or at least be able to move the fuck on. How do I?

Oooh that sucks.
Just see it as a brand new start to your diet. Try not to feel bad. Pizza tempts even the most faithful dieters.
If you really care, ask her. Maybe she doesn't feel that way about you. That's okay. Also, stop calling it the friendzone. You've literally had sex with her. Either accept you can't ballsy up enough to ask her, or ask her.
You need to be able to first, talk about what happened. Do you have an SO, Therapist, close friends you could talk about this with? Try that. It'll help more than you'd think.

Hey user.. How am i feeling.. It's 05:07AM cant sleep because sleepdisorder & Fibromyalgia (Every single day and night pain in your muscles and tendons) and comes with sleepdisorder, depression, concentration disorder, migraine, memory is fcked op.. And a lot of other shit.. Soo i'm pretty fcked op, depressed asfck but how are you user?

I feel like fucking shit. I am rather attractive, most women are attracted to me. I'm regarded as a highly intelligent individual. I have a lot of money for my age. I made my first million by the time I was eighteen. However, I don't like many of the females that are into me despite their good looks, because I know many of them just like me for the things I have to offer. I want a woman with similar interests, high intelligence, and similar core beliefs. I never though I would find a woman like that until I met her. It turns out she likes me but she believes I'm too young for her so she wont even give it a chance.

I'm doing alright. My only complaint rn is it's too damn hot in my room but Tyats hardly an actual issue.

That sucks though. Do you have any meds to help?
That sucks. Try to move on, and find someone else who's into you who's just right. Also, you kinda sound a little full of yourself so that may impact some of it. Try joining clubs, sports, or any social gathering to meet people with similar interests. Make some friends, maybe one of them is the one?

If only it were that easy friend.

Hahaha good to hear mate.. It sucks very much missing my whole yought bc everyone is doing what they love and i can bearly walk for a few hours and the pain is getting intense so i mostly home sitting behind my pc.. But back to the medication, Only Tramadol 200/300, (rarerly 400mgs) a day

Guess I'll vent.

All of my friends have moved away. My family is so segmented that hardly any of them have time to talk. I don't frequent any particular board or general, and when I do find one to stick around in I act like an insufferable cunt and piss everyone off to the point where I'm either kicked out or ignored entirely. My job is shit, school is shit, and I'm always in a perpetual state of feeling depressed and ill to some degree, physically and mentally. Death is on my mind a lot; suicide, too. Don't really know what to do about it anymore.

Yes, I used to be severely addicted to xanax bars. I got better for over a year but in the last month I started hitting the needle. I am not physically dependent yet since I've only been using on the weekends. I don't want to die this way, but everyone I've asked for help regarding this has not been helpful.

That's why you gotta have 1 cheat day a week

She doesn't love me back

I know a single life isnt a big deal.. but looking back at my few years of life (20) .. i’ve done nothing but be a failure.. born in a third world country ..brought to the united states by my Mom legally, i did my best.. but i graduated highschool months late.. i was always ridiculed for being too extroverted .. now i have to work blue collar jobs at factories and as a plumber to support my mom and stepfather.. my dream of someday being an artist for a company will never be will it? Some kid from a third world country in a big company? Give me a break.. i was way over my head i guess.. the sorrow i feel is almost unbearable.. how come i cant even get one chance to go to college for what i love for once.. or be able to choose on my own for once like all the others..? How come im the only one bounded by blue collar jobs out of all my friends??

He doesn't love me back

and the ugly short losers are disgusting and try to be better then people like my short ugly loser father that is gay but get angry at gay people and work together with ugly short losers that outnumber everybody and is gay and the ugly short losers smell worse then dog shit and is short and try to hurt people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and the ugly short losers try to read people ugly way and there disgusting and short and old and short and disgusting and ugly and old and short like my short ugly loser father

Maybe someday.. somewhere someone better will show up.

You okay man?

I don't think I want to really. I found my soulmate and shit turned to trash. Now I guess I just want attention and someone to obsess over me.

I'm in love with my bestfriend's girlfriend

I know the feeling all too well..
But if it went to trash they weren’t your soulmate.
a soulmate would never let anything go to trash and they would motivate you to not let it go to trash either..

How??? What???
Thats a worst case scenario

I guess that's true. Still can't shake off the feeling.

>Either accept you can't ballsy up enough to ask her
It isn't just about me user. She went through a heart break recently and we were friends for 5 years until we got into this fling. And we agreed that there would be no strings attached in this. But slowly, I can feel her beginning to get attached and I think I am too but I don't want to risk it all up for this.

With her hanging around with my friend and me I got to know her better and I can see why my friend's with her. She's way into him so there's no way I'd have a chance anyways

It's just infatuation user

I feel like I'm always stuck at work every weekend while people I know are always going out.
My friends and I are all in college full time, and here non of them work as much as I do with 12hr shifts on fri-sun.

Hell I don't even need to work as much as that, just kinda wonder if itll all pay off some day. Guess it kinda has with a management position that does pay pretty damn good.

I've got a feels folder I can dump, if it's okay with you fine folks.

I don't think my heart can take much more today user :(

Never forget that it is hard as FUCK to get a job out of college without experience.

They're having fun now, but you're doing what you need to do to get a real job when you're done.

>check'd

Unload. Tell me about your pain.

I'm feel like shit.

My friends left me by another guy.
And I'm getting bad at grades.
I hate going class cos I hate everybody.

/crawling in my skin

I miss having a girlfriend. I’ve been single for over a year now, but I haven’t “clicked” with anyone.

I think I'm in love with someone who's wounded. She's smart, beautiful and all that. And she's heavily flawed. She believed in love and she was a dreamer until that fucking asshole broke her heart by lying to her that he loved her and then admitting he lied to her for the sex.
I mean, why would a person even do that? That's such a horrible thing to do. And now, she's broken, too scared to commit and she never wants to fall in love again.
We grew quite close recently and despite the fact that there are feelings there, she does not want to take the jump and I do not want to force her hand. So, I'm stuck in this shitty inbetween where we're way too close but not committed. And I don't know what to do user..

What do you mean?

It isn't a good idea to jump into a relationship only because you don't like being alone. It almost always ends in failure.

Just keep doing you. Work more hours to make more money. Pick up a new hobby.

You'll find someone, mate.

I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER 5 YEARS MOTHERFUCKER.

the one girl i've loved for 5 fucking years ago, i just found out that she's fucking someone else.. fuck that bitch, fuck that douchebag.. fuck everyone

My roommate is in a similar situation.

She tells me everything. From what I've gathered, people in that situation are absolutely scared of the commitment, and appreciate people that don't try to push it on them.

I don't think you realize how much she appreciates you.

There's nothing wrong with waiting it out. You know it will be worth it, in the end.

Perhaps you're just infatuated with her. Infatuation happens early on and tends to become obsessive. Do you see her through rose-colored glasses based on who you imagine her to be? Do you have put her on a pedestal and don’t acknowledge her for who she really is, good or bad?
You behave irrationally, become caught up in your feelings of what you think love is and aren’t living in reality when it's infatuation.

>I don't think you realize how much she appreciates you.
I think this bit is true user. But I'm not sure if she'll follow through with the love. I think sometime soon, she'll leave. That's what I think is going to happen. She'll just leave me and I'll be left to mop up the pieces back again. And I'll have no one to talk about this to.
And this thought keeps me up at night user. I'm just scared she'll leave. Everyone leaves, right?
She's going to leave me and I just have to go through all this again with someone else

Solid advice.

You’re exactly right. I’m just doing my thing and hoping I find a nice girl sometime! Thanks user

I feel that

Fuck that sucks.

Try writing what your own personal principles and beliefs are

Or. Just act like it didn't happen. If you fuck up once in a race, you don't walk all the way back the beginning

You sound like you may be a little broken yourself, user.

There is always risk in any relationship, close friendships included.

Try not to let what may happen ruin what you have now.

I am user. And she understands me too well.
Does a relationship between two broken people work user?
I guess I just have to live with this uncertainty hanging over me.

It will work if you both don't try to fix each other.

No one, even someone severely scarred, wants to be fixed by someone else. They want to figure it out on their own.

Having someone to go through it with, though, helps ease the pain.

Just be there. Appreciate what you have. Enjoy it while it lasts, and if it ends, learn from it.

Existence is pain user. Pure and simple.
Thanks for talking to me.
>Just be there. Appreciate what you have. Enjoy it while it lasts, and if it ends, learn from it.
I think this is the best thing you could've told me

Good point, it's been hard to keep a reminder of what the end goal of college is when it feels so far away.
Thanks for reminding me user.

ah fuck me user, you might be right. What do I do about it anyways?

i'm sorry to hear that and that life isn't fair sometimes. Your situation sounds tough and im not sure how i can relate because i've never been put in a spot like that. All i can say though is don't give up. It may not be today or sometime soon, but you can achieve what you want in life, you just got to stick with it even through the rough times. I hope this helped even a little, im not that great with words though

I'm a fucking loser, I can't never ask any girl out, my last relationship ended two months ago, and I feel like no matter how cool I play it, any girl is going to realize what a sad person I am on the inside, it doesn't help that every girl I like feels miles out of my league.

To make things worse I switched into a different college than the one I was in and I have no friends who I can talk to or ask for advice, I'm just the awkward guy who sits at the back of the class and never says anything.

My bosses at my job are fucking me over and I can't do shit about it, they gave me a promotion, which means a lot more work, but they haven't given me the raise I was promised, so it's been about a month of me giving them a lot of free labor, I can't quit because I need the money, plus the only actual friends I have left are there.

It's okay user. We've all been there before.
The key is to think objectively about the person. Don't do anything for them that you wouldn't do for any friend of yours. Establish clear boundaries on yourself or how far you are willing to listen and/or open up to her. Limit time spent with her to as little as possible. Meet other new interesting people. Invest yourself into certain interests of yours, could be your hobbies or you could try something new, something you've always wanted to try.
It's quite simple really. You need some alone time user. You need to learn to love yourself again. You need to put yourself first again or learn how to.
It's not that hard user. I don't even know you well enough and we're probably never going to meet and we might be a million miles away communicating through display screens but I love you for who you are and I will always love you. So how hard can it be for you to love yourself user :)

Hi user. I got that empty feeling.... i think i really want a gf .... but then i realize that my hook up skills are worst than a teddy claw machines... and try to convince myself that i dont care....and then.....the feeling and deep toughts show up again

Im trying to get over the fact that I will die one day and everything that exists means nothing and that whatever happens afterwards will be okay.

But it probably won't be okay.

I've gotten into relationships because I wanted a girlfriend user. They blew up in my face pretty fast. You think you just want someone who will love you and you think you can spend the rest of your life with them but that's not how it works user. Life is not theory.
Work on yourself user. Become an interesting person, have stories to tell, experiences to share and keep working on yourself and making connections and that's how you get close to a person and eventually someone will get close to you.
You just think you want a girlfriend so you'll have someone who'll listen to you. But, that's selfish user. Loving someone needs much more than that

You are worthy of love user. Repeat what I just said in the mirror to yourself.
I am a stranger. The odds that we're ever going to meet are so close to zero, you can practically assume it's zero and yet I know for certain that you deserve love. Tell it to yourself everyday user. Never forget what I said. You deserve love. You are worthy of love.

>I'm just the awkward guy who sits at the back of the class and never says anything
Well stop being the awkward guy who does nothing and start being the awkward guy who does something! It's college user. It's the temple of failure. So what if the other people don't accept you? They don't accept you now anyway, so why not be authentic and unaccepted? Do what you want with confidence and charisma and people will want to follow your lead user :)

>I can't quit because I need the money
You need to have a talk with your boss. A polite one. Just remind them that it's been a month and there's still no progress on your wage demands. Politely. This is key user. Do not blow up, get angry. Just be kind and remind them of it

we're all in the same boat here. I don't know if that makes you feel any better, but at least you're not alone in it.

recently got a gf but now instead of depression i have anxiety of whatever i do around her hoping she doesnt see me for the anxious garbage i am

I dont want a person to hear me.
I want a person to be with. Not really interested on being selfish... its just frustating to see them and cant even talk without being friendzoned.
Really thanks for your advice too user

There is no certainty, only opportunity. Yes, the universe will collapse at the end of time and suffer what is called a heat death meaning everything that we know in this universe will cease to exist.
So, find what makes you happy and go after it user.You have so much to read, experience, and live for. So it's a waste of your time to think about death right now. Just think about living and when the time comes, you'll know

mainly post the feels here now:

diogn.es/u/291

it's completely private by default

Honestly I feel like shit , recently figured out why I've always felt so different . I got diagnosed with Asperger's and it's kinda freaking me out ... I feel like I'm just a mess and I'm incapable of understanding love or alot of emotions. Or people for that matter .

Being friendzoned is not a bad thing user. Do they string you along? That's bad. Establish clear boundaries. But being friends with girls is not a bad thing at all. Think of it as opportunity ladders. Each girl you meet and befriend could introduce you to lot more who you might have a shot with and so on.
Don't categorize experiences as bad or good. Just be with it. Just go with the flow.
Find the person who wants to be with you and who you want to be with and soon it'll come. Also, this might come off a little bit harsh but have standards user. Do not just accept any girl who wants to be with you. I've done that before and it'll just end up with you resenting her. Keep making friends meanwhile. Do not buy into the media saying friendzone is bad. Friendship is never a bad thing

I'll try to keep that in mind when I self destruct.

>I feel like I'm just a mess and I'm incapable of understanding love or alot of emotions. Or people for that matter .
And this is okay user. Everyone's just pretending they know things anyway.
You are a person. Meaning you have your own opinions, dreams, hopes, regrets. You don't have to follow the crowd. Set your own path and follow it. Live life your own way

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Your consciousness may disappear but your life force will remain forever.

Too deep for me user

Thanks man, you're right, but I've been afraid of failure for a while and since I dropped out my old college, and my break up my life has been nothing but failure, I guess on one side and too afraid of rejection, and on the other I just don't want to hurt more people.

Thanks user, this helps

I've always felt that way . But I want to be important . All my life it's kinda just been like this guy is a total fucking know it all and even if I have good ideas I'm pushed to the side but when people need a last resort they come to me. It's very confusing because I can't understand what I mean to anyone . And I just want to give love to everyone and make everyone feel super positive about themselves . I dunno I just want to be one big ball of healing and positivity that radiates the room but I kinda fail

Thanks user
That emptiness is gone

youtube.com/watch?v=r6NAH_Re6KU

Some wet blanket co-worker called me "Ridiculous" today.

Slightly feeling slighted at that.

People take me for granted, etc etc.

tired. Lonely. upset that i'm not making progress with jobs. no friends in town. no S.O. friends from old hometown barely remember me. upset that people don't hold themselves to the high standard that i usually try to hold myself to. upset that retail jobs are the way they are. Annoyed at how teens never try to make genuine connections with eachother. sad that most people in town just aren't worthy of befriending. Annoyed at bad eating habits and health.

But i got some nice songs, so there's that. other problem is not alot of money, no one to share my knowledge and success and moments with. feels like emptiness. not that kind that's depressing, but disappointing. Like i know the world could or can do better. but what's become of all this? wanting things to be different. wondering if i could have been the difference. feeling like Rorschach from the watchmen as i type this all tired like. Wondering if i really am the monster i think i am, and if the people who say I'm not are liars. wondering if i always was like this, or if a catalyst changed me. wondering. always wondering.

Oh, and i have a cold. that sucks too.

>but I've been afraid of failure for a while
Everyone is, I suppose user. You just begin to hate the feeling of having failed after a while and you numb yourself to everything.
You won't hurt more people user. Stop looking at how you're fucking everything up. Because you're not looking at the whole picture. Sure, did you hurt them? Yes. It's not possible to never hurt a person. But you've also given them experiences to live for. Stories that they'll share with other friends of theirs.
You are not just a fuck up user. You're a beautiful person with a lot left to live for. Now go out there and fail. Live your life

I just ended a friendship with this girl bc she dont wanted to fuck with me alto ugh she said to me that i could really turn her on when we chatted. She likes the stuff i write in my blog and has always had this thing where she sees me as "Black beauty". Still, she said just friends and it broke my heart so much i blockd her on everything. She still stalk my WordPress from time to time. And i defftly still stalk all her social media. I just want somebody to love me romanticly, Im not interested in platonic relationships. Breaks my heart leaving her there with out me cause we reallly enjoyed talking. I know Im just too virgin but any thoughts?

I'm glad I could help user

Should that emptiness ever come back, just remember what I said. You will eventually find that someone. And it'll be worth it

Stop trying to fix everyone user. You're not here to fix everyone and make everyone feel good about themselves.
You are here to live life your own way and in the process of that, if you make someone feel good, that's great but YOU ARE THE SUBJECT OF YOUR LIFE. NOT OTHER PEOPLE.
Everyone wants to feel good about themselves but if someone talks to them purely with those intentions in mind, they tend to not trust the person. You are here for yourself user. Everyone else will leave eventually and you'll be left alone. That is life. Live your own life and help and be kind to people along the way. Not the other way round.

Was talking to female friend I used to have feelings for. I haven't talked to her in months so we were just catching up, told her about a girl I was friends with at college who was interested in me but she wasn't my type. She immediately asks what my type is so I give her the generals "dark hair, tall, nice smile, etc. but there's a ton of small things that are just preferences" then she asks "what small things? I'm curious" why would a girl who has never shown any interest in me all of a sudden be interested in what type of girls I'm into? Just need some advice from anons who've been in similar situations

If you're confident she's getting attached, ask. If you're hesitant, im assuming you're not confident implying you can understand people. Wait longer if you have to but if you both want it, it will be well worth it.