Ask a Hillary supporter anything, and if I just get "A FUCKING LEAF" it will prove Sup Forums is just retarded memes

Ask a Hillary supporter anything, and if I just get "A FUCKING LEAF" it will prove Sup Forums is just retarded memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT4lel3oswo
youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/hillary-clinton-is-wrong-about-edward-snowden
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/22/snowden-whistleblower-protections-john-crane
foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you really Canadian ?

How can you trust a person who can't even pour a beer to run a country?

Get out troll or enjoy ban.

Yes

Literally who cares about that?

nigger what

also, op is a self bumping shill who just so happens to be canadian.

How do you reconcile her email scandal, foreign donations, and her inability to hold a concrete position on an issue?

Also what about Haiti and Libya?

She's a corrupt daft lizard cunt.

I can pour a beer and I don't even drink

How do you rationalize her track record of obvious corruption, flip flopping policies, past racism and homophobia, and her being an extreme warhawk?

A FUCKING LEAF
Dudeweedlmao

He's getting banned for troll and im not shill.

The thing is in America our politicians aren't raging alcoholics bonger

Why do people reply to shill posters. DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS. Ignore them all and move along.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT4lel3oswo

Why? She's the worst candidate out there, I'd rather have Obama go for a third term for Christ's sake

Would you mind to explain this?

>email scandal
Deleting emails isn't a big deal, and those wikileaks showing she invaded Libya for Petrodollars could of been forged by literally anyone

> foreign donations
Shows she can get along with foreign governments

>inability to hold a concrete position on an issue?
Same with Trump, flip flops all the time. Besides she changes her mind as she learns new things

>Haiti and Libya
It was a failure yes but it was inevitable. They were corrupt police states just waiting to fall.

But thank you for asking legitimate questions instead of memeing. I appropriate that.

It doesn't matter who you support faggot. You aren't american.

Go put out the fire on your dumpster country.

POST YOUR SWASTIKAS BOYS.

She's not corrupt.

A

Sorry forgot pic.
Mind to explain this?

Fuck off IQ-of-12-tier stormfag

>obvious corruption
Like what?

>flip flop
Trump does it a lot too, besides she can change her mind

>past racism and homophobia
That was a different time and I don't like trivial stuff like that, doesn't affect me.

>extreme warhawk
She supports diplomacy, it's Trump that wants to bomb the hell out of the middle east and torture people and kill their families..

How is your support for Hillary relevant? Unless you have the american citizenship, you can't vote, you're just A FUCKING LEAF

That's not Hillary, and it was just a joke if anything.

How? She gets shit done.

>4

Easy. Knowing Bill that's not Hillary.

Nobody cares what you support you Fucking leaf

What is your comment on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4

Because I'm hoping my American friends will vote Hillary and elect a baffoon.

No one cares about what you think of this thread dumbass

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Here's one for you, Mario.

>corruption
Clinton Foundation accepting money from anyone under the sun
>flip flop
Can't find specific example, retracted.
>She supported Barry Goldwater. She was pro segregation during the civil rights movement. Thats a far step away from "it was a different time"
>Warhawk
She has voted yes on every single engagement since she joined the Senate. Most likely because she has ties to the military industrial complex

The leaked filies could of been written by anyone. Wheres the evidence a 12 year old didn't write it and put it on wikileaks and claim it was hers?

yeah she gets shit done alright

Those who think globalist whore Hilary Clinton is a viable option need their head examined.

she's also a closet racist

Looks like jimmy carter. Nothing like bill

>Canadian
>A Hillary supporter

Did you vote for WEED MAN as well, you fucking commie nu-male cuckold?

>Deleting emails isn't a big deal, and those wikileaks showing she invaded Libya for Petrodollars could of been forged by literally anyone
Yep, a fucking leaf is right. Kill yourself nigger.

>Shows she can get along with foreign governments
Total bait.

>
Same with Trump, flip flops all the time. Besides she changes her mind as she learns new things
SHILLING INTENSIFIES.

>It was a failure yes but it was inevitable. They were corrupt police states just waiting to fall.

I'm talking about her procuring her brother the gold mines there, you fucking tard. I'm talking about her reducing the wage to 31 cents an hour you absolute fucking LEAF.

Real decisions are made behind the scenes, between men, just as top business deals are made on elite men's golf clubs which women can't break into and never will. How will a woman ever be able to have serious, mutually respectful discussions with other influential leaders like Putin?

Your opinion of Trudeau ?

and a rapist enabling sexist

lol ok

im sure she is a very honest politician and totally did not support the oil wars or anything else that could have increased her personal wealth and power

Im also sure she's never taken a bribe in her life. Wow i sure do love politicians, they're so honest

Wew lad, a nihilist and a leaf.

Bad combo. Would you care to explain why your voting for a candidate who ended up killing 8 spies and shutting down over 600 active operations, just by having a private email server? Doesn't sound very Presidential to me?

>Clinton Foundation accepting money from anyone under the sun
Same with any politician. Trump accepts money from anyone, just go on his website and donate. And unlike Trump Hillary isn't using donated money to pay herself.

>>She supported Barry Goldwater. She was pro segregation during the civil rights movement. Thats a far step away from "it was a different time"
She was like a teenager at that time? Bernie was a College student so she would be what, in grade 12? I don't give a crap if she was a full blown Nazi in highschool she wasn't even an adult.

>She has voted yes on every single engagement since she joined the Senate. Most likely because she has ties to the military industrial complex
Actually those were meant to be peaceful interventions. Bush however fucked it up by killing 3 million Iraqis.

and a flip-flopping homophobe

Sure, those leaked emails totally weren't written up by some basement dweller and then titled "Hillary's leaked emails".

>I'm talking about her procuring her brother the gold mines there, you fucking tard. I'm talking about her reducing the wage to 31 cents an hour you absolute fucking LEAF.
That's bait

Better than Harper but still don't like him

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Ok I see some valid criticisms of Clinton but nutbar theories aren't it.

Sure totally.

>deleting emails isn't a big deal
Wtf tard you need to qualify that statement. It depends on the content and she has one of the most influential jobs on the planet. The emails she deleted could easily have been criminal, especially since the existance of a private server for government business is illegal in its entirety.

>Hillary supporter

>A FUCKING LEAF

FUCKING FLAG FOLIAGE

pro tip: When you criticize Clinton don't resort to nutbar conspiracies.

A FUCKING LEAF

Theres no proof thats really North Korea, and even if it is, It's NORTH KOREA

infantile belief

victim shaming

So you support Clinton because Trump is bad too, and you don't care about her political past or actions.
You're a fucking idiot.

*Not a US citizen*

Dude fix your own shit.

Why is all Hilary supporters non US citizens, 50 year old women and super predators?

Ok but what is the evidence she had evil intent. Some nutbars on here actually think wikileaks is a source and believe those leaked emails about the Petrodollar in Libya are real. Literally anyone can post anything on wikileaks.

Nutbar theories?

Yet another shill for the witch.

You aren't even relevant in American politics

You're pretending you delusional faggot, no one cares what you think

is it a conspiracy to say she's a woman and that they always fuck things up? E.G Dilma, Thatcher

>Deleting emails isn't a big deal

Only a violation of the federal records act, 18 USC 793, and every executive order enumerating how classified information is to be handled.

Are you an American citizen

How? I'm saying those emails on wikileaks are fake. Wheres the proof they real?

If you extinguish the fire.........

Why does she admire Margaret Sanger so much?

Ok.

Next question:

As you can see here, never mind the article title,

newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/hillary-clinton-is-wrong-about-edward-snowden

Clinton said the following about Snowden: “He broke the laws of the United States. He could have been a whistle-blower. He could have gotten all of the protections of being a whistle-blower. He could have raised all the issues that he has raised. And I think there would have been a positive response to that.”

Fine so far.

Yet, today this came out:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/22/snowden-whistleblower-protections-john-crane

Long story short, nobody in the NSA would or could expect to be able to whistleblow via legal ways without facing financial ruin, career ruin, and possible trials, i.e., Mr. Drake.

Again, I fucking hate the Guardian, the article it's just for infos contained in it.

Given that Hillary knows what's at stake and what actually happens in these situations because of her experience, how can you not call her a complete hypocrite, and given the matter discussed, a rather dangerous person?

Dude, this doesn't concern you, you are protected by the constitution.

Fucking retard. I like her because she gets things done.

>A FUCKING LEAF

The current field makes Carter look good!

OKAY PEOPLE

MOVE ALONG

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

>banned for trolling a leaf in a bait thread

kys, my man.

>source
>sketchbag news.com

If it's not CNN or MSNBC, or even Fox I'm not reading it.

No one cares what you think so screw off.

Look up Queen Victoria, Merkel, and Hillary as secretary as state. They are just as capable.

>leaf debaters

I'd rather have this one, at least mine got killed and didn't shoot himself like a fucking pussy

>where is the evidence
Oh gee I dunno. Maybe she DELETED the evidence? Why else would she delete some but not obvious garbage like her personal one or two sentence emails? It's suspicious and warrants the investigation she's getting.
A fucking leaf I swear.

Sure totally, an honest mistake totally makes her evil. Trump has done worse things, in 1983 he payed 0 income tax.

They are also available on the state.gov website you dipshit. It's apart of the 55,000 pages of emails that were turned over and scrapped for classified information.

They found 22 emails containing top secret and/or SAP secrets, and 2079 emails containing confidential or secret information and they were redacted.

seriously they are all right here you dumb chug: foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

AN
HONEST
MISTAKE

Because Snowden is a fraud. He supposedly leaked "documents" from the NSA about how they spy on everyone. Where is the evidence he didn't just write all these documents himself with a few friends?

i support clinton

>posting in a hillshill thread

And Trump makes Ronald Reagan look good.

You and him are trolling so you can get banned

>American debaters

>give argument
>burger responds with "A FUCKING LEAF"

You don't 'golly gee whoopsie daisy' an unprotected email server in your residence for 4 fucking years.

Her disregard for the law and common sense was systematic and intentional because becoming shielded from FOIA laws was worth the risk to her.

Stop begging for attention, canada. We all know you['re retarded already

Sure totally. Totally she deleted a few emails that totally makes her a evil criminal. Trump has commit worse crimes in his past.