Should I buy Cuphead?

Should I buy Cuphead?

probably

nah

>>>v

maybe

I'd buy it just to support the devs. The animation and music are awesome and the game itself is really fun. Don't get it if you don't like a challenge.

I did and I don't regret. It's hard but fun. And the work put into it is impressive. I just felt like, even if I end up not liking it, I still want to support games like this. Give them your money fag.

Yes

Yeah, that's what caught my eye. It's a beatiful game. I also heared that is pretty hard, but right know I'm recovering from surgery so I don't really mind the challenge, I have plenty of time

If you don't think about the 4 years of hype behind it it's a great game. So yes.

I do like challenging games. Just to mention, those 20 bucks are worth a dinner for two in a not so fancy restaurant where I live.

It's just a boring ass side scroller but with cute animation.

Hype is almost always not the Devs fault, that being said it could have been much worse.

What do you mean?

You should stop being a faggot!

But I like it

yes, but you should change the default control settings

Is it bad?

This game was hyped at every year at e3 for years, and almost no game can live up to that kind of hype. If you disconnect the actual game from they hype then it's a great game, but if you compare it to the hype, then it's just alright.

it's pretty hard

be ready for a hard game

I see, I don't really follow all the games news. I found out about this game yesterday.

its like mega man meets betty boop

Pretty decent way of putting it tbh, though I don't find it quite as difficult as most of the old school mega Man games.