What is your rationale for not owning a gun?

What is your rationale for not owning a gun?

what is your rationale for making the same thread over and over again

I have 7 think about my next one

I'm financially troubled at the moment

Im a convicted felon

I'm not a terrified cowardly little boy. Simple as that.

I live in cuckada, the only weapons allowed here are black dildos.

My country doesn't allow citizens to own fire arms. And look, no government tyranny or aggravated assault culture. It's like guns cause violence and enable criminals more than they defend and help the civilians. :Thinking:

I had one till my gf shot herself with it and the police took it.

You will not be thinking this way when the Muslims are taking over and enslaving you.

Sorry its not a trap thread for you.

my country doesn't allows it

>Rag heads standing up to modern arms
The best they can do is buying a car and running people over with it. Even if they were smart enough to go bigger they'd be absolutely cucked by the screening processes - and the ones that aren't are small time, small enough and dumb enough to slip through the radar.

I don't fear Muslims, they should fear me.

Umm, a bit worried about committing suicide, and even if I get a concealed carry permit I wouldn't be able to carry it with me because I work at a soft target. That said, getting one is definitely in my future.

A gun is not necessary to be safe.

Bats are more fun anyway

(Also I cannot afford one)

That's some tough internet talk but when it's comes down to it these people are far more masculine than you are having grown up in an emasculated society. These are people who live a very harsh day to day life. No strangers to mutilated bodies for minor crimes These people would give the toughest American gangs a run for their money. You don't have to fear them, they will fear you, enough to slaughter you and go on with their day like job well done. You have no idea if you can honestly sit their and act like one these dudes would make you shit your pants. Maybe you should take a trip to Iraq and see a few of of the 900+ terror attacks they have a year. That's how they live there. You're basically a harmless flower in comparison.

>honestly sit there and act like one of these dudes would not make you shit your pants.*

You must be thinking of the low down migrant from some poor country that sneak their way into the system to get that welfare. That's not wh I'm talking about.

Canada here
Have a 30 30
Everyone who is not a criminal should have a gun

Wow thats dumb

I'm to poor

>they should fear me
Why?

That's Australia for you.

No need and not paranoid. The folks at the country festival were visited by the "price of freedom" (Bill O'Rielly's phrase) so they really should just shut the fuck up about it already.

I live in a civilized, highly educated, wealthy community. You backwoods hillbillies can fight yourselves.

I've been looking to buy an AR15 for hunting season, but I'm too fucking poor.

Well, this is my current collection, minus one or two.

Noice

I like to have a few around for the apocalypse Trump's going to cause.

I like being a helpless liberal pussy that calls others with guns at the first sign of trouble!

What did you do?

Aaayyyy, that's part of my EDC

>What is your rationale for not owning more guns?
Can't afford it. No room. Not enough ammo to support them all.

That pistol right there, that pistol is for a pussy liberal.

I dont put myself in retarded situations

/thread

and the ugly short losers are disgusting and try to be better then people like my short ugly loser father that is gay but get angry at gay people and work together with ugly short losers that outnumber everybody and is gay and the ugly short losers smell worse then dog shit and is short and try to hurt people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and the ugly short losers try to read people ugly way and there disgusting and short and old and short and disgusting and ugly and old and short like my short ugly loser father

I see a P-11. Good gun for the price. Concealable too.

Because one is not enough.

Who knows if I'll be mentally unstable someday with thoughts of suicidal ideation?

Having a way to off yourself that easily just seems like a bad idea waiting to happen.

This is what I've been wondering about. All the libs are "ahhh Trumps destroying the country", and at the same time "ahhh, no guns to protect self from government."

I own one of those. lol

not calling you a lib, just sayin.

We aren't allowed to own them without exceptions like hunting licenses shit (Australia) pardon my ignorance but what are the laws like regarding using your gun. If you live in the suburbs are you allowed to just shoot things in your backyard or do you need to go to certain places? I'm not talking about if you own a big Property obviously. If there's a park down the road can you go and shoot trees and shit? Also roughly how expensive are guns? Like how much would a basic Glock cost

I raped my infant brother

Lightest and smallest 9mm you can get that carries 10 rounds, it's the reason I got it. Awesome gun despite some of the shit I get sometimes for carrying it.

Live in UK and even I have gun

Suicide danger is too great. Most suicides are impulse decisions. Having a lethal means for a suicide attempt sitting right by your bed is a terrible idea. Protect yourself and your family. Don't have guns in your house. Most firearm deaths are from suicide.

That's the kind of collection a fag would have. I bet your dick is small and you play too much CoD.

I'm Canadian.
We don't need guns in Canada.

Its always good to have a few guns around in case the lights go out and and never come back on.

>buy gun, picture related
>wait for nigger to enter my home
>never happens
>become age 48
>still no nigger
>don't even know if it will still fire
>be age 48 on Sup Forums

further reinforcing how pointless guns are, if you live in the suburbs you have to go to a gun range

Beat a guy up pretty bad

So many Kel-Tec haters out there. I'm not one of them.

have fun becoming Canadistan then buddy

too true

Because I'm not a cousin raping nigger from a log cabin that gets off on intimidating minorites.

triple o' 7 over here

Me too.

Already an owner of many guns. Any recommendation on a CCW pistol? I have a Ruger 9mm, but it's pretty big. I think I'd like to stick with a 9, no 40, definitely not 45, maybe a 357 or even 38.

I'm Canadian and I am diagnosed with aspergers, clinical depression and anxiety disorder. Even if I wanted one the powers that be would look at my medical history and give me a lolno.

don't have to go to a range to shoot intruders faggot.

Daquan will come one day.

see

Is this your first time trying to troll kid?

Welcome to hell, pal.

I never understood all the hate, most people who own 'em never have any problem out of 'em.

wow
>bought car insurance
>never been in wreck
>coulda saved all that money
>post lame shit on 4ch

Metal Gear Solid 5 is good nigger killer simulater when you get to Africa.

To validate my comment seeing as no one would. I own a modified air rifle (which is illegal to do) without a licence (which is illegal) and i live in the UK.. fuckin come on that should demand atleast +3 points of street cred

why would it not fire? You store it in your fireplace?

in that case maybe instead of buying guns you should pay your electric bill

Pain in the ass getting one in ny.

you're mad at a random person on Sup Forums because he said that you'll never get to fulfill your lame ass fantasy

haha get lost queer

not samefag, dipshit.
nice try though.

Be careful with that. You could shoot your eye out.

Definitely not. How much do you know about suicide? Have you read the large-scale study that investigates regret among failed suicide attempters? Do you realize that access to guns is what keeps America's suicide rate so high? It's all needless waste. We need to do more to prevent suicides. Most people don't actually want to die when they attempt suicide -- they're just having a temporary moment of mania or depression.

Too poor to buy Chiappa rhino 50ds

>I don't fear Muslims, they should fear me.

HA You win todays internet!

Can shoot through a yellow pages at 6 ft. Has scope. Like it can kill, peoples lives are in my hands people I am god of UK!

There are plenty of different cultures in canada
I see Indians in there religious clothes while their children are wearing brand name clothes from fucking walmart

I do.

ha ha, nice try. Explain that "net" on the golden gate bridge that people now bust themselves up on, then climb over to the edge to finish it.

Nice squirt gun, does it come in a men’s version?

Ha! a smartass on Sup Forums what are the odds of that?

statistics show, owning a gun means your more probable to get shot with a gun than not owning a gun

:. not owning a gun i have a less % chance of getting shot.

its not rocket science guys.

Typical of a NAZI to think that such a thing needs to be rationalized. I'll have you know that, when I'm not watching my wife get fucked by large, black men, I'm happily giving up as many of my rights as possible to help the politicians I vote for create the fascist hellhole I'm assaulting people in the street to prevent.

So it's your second time trolling then? Your bait is obvious and desperate.

because that mania or depression only lasts for the initial fall?

>being this stupid.

That net has produced a massive reduction in suicides both because it's a deterrent and because it gives people a moment to think again, which means they often change their minds. Same story in Ithaca too. Nets on bridges reduce overall suicides massively. Have you read anything at all about this subject?

y so many consecutive same digits but no arguments??

nice

wasted trips of idiocy.
>australia
>8% of deaths involve suicide
>4% of deaths involve gun suicides
>ban guns
>4% deaths involve suicide
>.1% of deaths involve gun suicides.

l2 manage your problem.

Someone paid him to write a bot to create this thread over and over.

I have been on /b for 11 years.
You don't want me walking around with a gun.

lol
A jihadi with a truck is a hundred times as dangerous as you and your big ego and little peashooter.

Why have the numbers not fallen?

I don't have an argument, I have presented a point that you've yet to contest with. Stop trying to deflect.
Once you address that, I'm willing to listen and debate with you on other points.