No one has a right to commit mass murder

no one has a right to commit mass murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

christiannewswire.com/news/924010234.html
vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger thats a plasma rifle

0/10

It's like Sup Forums doesn't even try anymore

But as a human born of God's creation i have free will. Therefore i have the ability to commit mass murder if i do so desire.

P doesn't have the right to this level of faggotry

YOU HEAR THAT WHOO WHOO
INCOMING ENEMY NUKE
THE HAND OF ZEUS COMING DOWN TO CLAIM YOUUU

Agreed.

What does owning firearm have to do with mass murder?

Are you saying that people who own firearms will always mass murder?

Do you think the gun makes them do it?

Tell that to the Jews that are promoting white genocide by forcing multiculturalism in only white countries. Also What give you the right to tell someone else that they should not have something. I want one of those so when the Civil war comes I can kill more liberals faster.

You cannot explain anything to a liberal. It is like trying to teach a chimp astro physics.

I really don't like guns and view them as a danger to society than anything else. I believe they should be banned nation wide. America is in the dark ages with gun reform, healthcare, and poverty. Most Americans just want to cry muh guns muh veterans muh freedoms. It's pretty vile actually.

>no one has a right to commit mass murder.
I do.

i thought mass murder was already illegal..

brb going to walmart to pick up some basic house hold goods to build a chlorine/fertilizer/pipe/pressure cooker bomb with so i can commit mass murder while its still legal!

>Girls won't fuck me
>More and more people hate my views of white dominance through religion and wealth
>Must be Genocide

well said!

>Do you think the gun makes them do it?
Do you think the gun doesn't allow them to do it? Or maybe you think mass murder would be easier with a butcher knife?

its pretty vile that you would force your beliefs onto others. take your gay cuck religion and shove it up your ass

I could get in my car right now mow down a crowd of people and they won't be demanding to ban vehicles. WTF?

Hurry user... That could change anytime...

>a right to
If it can be accomplished, then it can be accomplished.

Having or not having a right never stopped anyone before in human history with anything.

Also
>plasma rifle

I'm sorry I could not understand you, could you say that again, but this time take that giant cock out of your mouth.

only one here that got it.

>Tell that to the Jews that are promoting white genocide by forcing multiculturalism in only white countries.

>doesn't know what "genocide" is
>actually being this retarded

You are a disgusting person. We do not push our beliefs on anyone. We just ask people to except us for who we are. Earlier this summer my town banned 2 floats from our pride parade. You don't know what that's like.

So, pic not related then.

yeah because gun control laws will totally prevent me from building home made pipe bombs or other bombs from websites on the dark web. And if I was the kind of person to commit mass murder and couldn't get a gun I totally wouldn't do these types of things instead...

If that guy couldn't get the guns, he would have found a way to launch homemade pipe bombs from the hotel room and arguably could have caused even more damage.

Let's post this in fake twitter accounts and get it trending to trigger libtards and anticucks.

it can shoot 900 but only holds 99..... game genie?

Actually I'm married and I have the ability to see what is going on around me without requiring the media to tell me what to think. If you are too fucking stupid that you can not see what is happening on TV with the commercials, News, and shows. You are helpless and one day you will wake up and wonder what happened. Then the media will tell you who to blame as they always have.

So just because people can produce their own homemade assault devices, this means we shouldn't ban professionally-made ones? Are you even against mass murder??

Typical white male response. You are vile! I myself am a white male born in America but I often wonder why are white males obsessed with violence. All you can talk about is building bombs, owning guns, and rape. It is truly disturbing.

I do but obviously you do not. It doesn't mean that you gather them all up and kill them at once you liberal fuck. It is the extermination of a group or race of people. I bet you think that whites are the majority don't you? The fact is whites are the minority globally.

fekking kek

avp[period]wikia[period]com wiki M41A_Pulse_Rifle

lol
Most people see exactly what is happening. Everything is turning into normie shit, sure.
Influencing terrible policy based on social Darwinism is just pure cancer and will make things much worse.

quit your bullshit, you fags are pushing your beliefs in public schools across the country to first graders. stop playing the victim when its people like you who are turning all these stupid millennials into "genderqueer fairy dragons". you are the cancer that is killing this country

"boo hoo my parade" gtfo. you already got gay marriage, you dont need anymore parades faggot
keep your beliefs out of public schools

The answer is that it depends. Sure in some cases we should if it's extreme cases that can cause casualties in the thousands. But to pretend that gun laws will magically and instantly stop these cases is dumb. It probably won't even cause any effect on reducing the amount of crimes. Gun related crimes might go down but it will probably increase proportionally with crimes made with home made bombs or other types of weapons.

Nice bait cunt

>buys into the gun show loophole meme
Hey bud, I see you're not a gun owner. Ever been to a gun show? Tried purchasing a gun? You'd know that post is a load of shit if you even tried. If a person at a gun show sold a gun without a background check, theyd be fucked in the ass by the feds.

>It is the extermination of a group or race of people.
No, it is a form of mass murder. Do you know what murder is?

>whites are the minority globally.
Source?

>It probably won't even cause any effect on reducing the amount of crimes. Gun related crimes might go down but it will probably increase proportionally with crimes made with home made bombs or other types of weapons.
This is a whole bunch of speculation. Please elaborate on why you believe this.

Don't believe everything you see on Facebook. We are not pushing anything on anyone. All we want is to be treated equally and with respect. But name calling and other vile acts aren't to be tolerated in society.

Except planned parenthood

I need that to kill ayy lmaos.

Actually they don't. They have no care that their race will become extinct because they want to be seen as "Progressive". What the rest don't realize is the fact that when they get people dumbed down enough and the white race eliminated they will become the new slaves of Israel.

way to sidestep the point like a typical liberal.
how stupid can you be to not see that outlawing guns will only effect law abiding citizens?

criminals will still have guns
criminals will still make bombs
criminals will still run people over
criminals will still murder

if your perfect world of peace and cock sucking could exist by outlawing firearms then why does murder still happen despite being illegal?

It's obvious: because if someone went through the effort to secure an arsenal of guns for the sake of a mass murder, then he is clearly very committed to it and has done a decent amount of premeditated planning and preparation to commit his crime. The circumstances that led to him to want to carry out his premeditated crime have not changed in the slightest. Thus if he can't secure the guns, all he's going to do is change his plans to include weapons he CAN secure such as a supply of pipe bombs, knives or other sharp objects, a homemade suicide vest, etc.

No bait just my personal beliefs. Not everyone is a right wing extremist. Come outside it's a big world. So much more out here once you leave rural Arkansas.

It's a pulse rifle, you nigger.

>believing the Sup Forums strawman this hard

This image sums up the knowledge of what people who whine about gun control actually know. Silencers and fully automatic weapons always require a federal background check. Always. The plasma rifle is the icing on the cake.

i dont have facebook

christiannewswire.com/news/924010234.html

"Parents need to know what is going on, because this has gone as far as lesson plans for kindergarteners and it is spreading across the state,"

you are sick, people like you are sick. keep your sickness to yourself, stop spreading it to children you fucking pedophile

Hey, I recognize that gay rifle!

Ok if guns are banned tomorrow and poof all guns are destroyed belonging to law abiding gun owners guess what? The criminals would have an extremely hard time getting their hands on them. And sure one might "MIGHT" get one and if he does he would have to pay like $20,000 for it and most street criminals can't pay that. Please put faith in our government at least the liberal members that actually care.

>They have no care that their race will become extinct because they want to be seen as "Progressive".
Race is a hierarchical social construct. It SHOULD be eliminated.

>What the rest don't realize is the fact that when they get people dumbed down enough and the white race eliminated they will become the new slaves of Israel.
This makes no sense. Intermixing between ethnicities will not cause an "extinction." Even if it did, this means all the races involved will become "extinct," not just whites. Are you seriously characterizing this mixing as a murder-suicide effort? You are quite dumb, are you not?

>It's obvious: because if someone went through the effort to secure an arsenal of guns for the sake of a mass murder, then he is clearly very committed to it and has done a decent amount of premeditated planning and preparation to commit his crime.
You're talking about one individual, though. Not all mass murders are highly premeditated. And not all killers would be willing to risk foiling their mission by inadvertently blowing themselves up before attacking their targets.

>Thus if he can't secure the guns, all he's going to do is change his plans...
This is not necessarily true and, again, is pure speculation. It could be that many potential mass murderers would only carry through their actions via the use of guns. There isn't any data to confirm this one way or another, anyway, so the discussion is moot.

So you are assuming anyone non-white is sub-par in intelligence.
You are assuming Israel is trying to enslave the world?
You are assuming people don't know the outcome of multiculturalism would be less white people?
You think progressives give a shit about race?

No wonder people are leaving the conservative side in droves with this level of delusion.
Have fun losing your civil war purely to being vastly outnumbered by higher intellect (much like the civil war)

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter

this has been done already in Europe, care to guess what happened?

knife killings skyrocketed.
oh, and there's still gun crime over there too, who'da thunk it?

>put faith in our gov
did you know one of the reason the 2nd amendment exist is to protect us from the government?

Homosexual people are allowed to have children and yes our children will go to school with your children. And yes children need to be told about homosexuality so they will except them in school and not bully them because no one deserves that. You are a sad angry man I'm truly sorry for you.

Quote the relevant sections, please. Don't just post a link. Do you even remember what your claim was? You are new at this debate thing, are you not?

Come on now I've heard this and all you are doing is repeating what Alex Jones said to Piers Morgan while being interviewed. And the 2nd amendment is old we don't have to fear our government like they did.

homosexuallity is a belief, the same as religion

if you are ok with it being taught in school then you have to be ok with christianity being taught as well, which i know you aren't

so go fuck yourself with your double standards

and again, who the fuck teaches children about sexuality when they haven't even hit puberty yet? pedophiles, thats who

>I really don't like Spider-Man threads and view them as a danger to society than anything else. I believe they should be banned nation wide. America is in the dark ages with spiderman reform, healthcare, and poverty. Most Americans just want to cry muh keks muh b8 muh freedoms. It's pretty vile actually.

You sick fuck.

>So you are assuming anyone non-white is sub-par in intelligence.
No I don't but You can look at IQ charts by race and region. Just because one person in a race is a genius doesn't mean that every motherfucker of that race is.
>You are assuming Israel is trying to enslave the world? Do some pre WW2 research and see what actually lead up to Hitler invading Poland in the first place. You will also find that Russia had concentration camps and killed a fuck ton of Jews. Ever wonder why you didn't hear about that or the fact that Jews had rounded up Germans in Poland and began killing them before Hitler invaded?
>You are assuming people don't know the outcome of multiculturalism would be less white people? They obviously either don't or they hate their own race so much that they propagate it.
>You think progressives give a shit about race? They care about every race except for whit's and if you cannot see that they you are blind.
>No wonder people are leaving the conservative side in droves with this level of delusion. I haven't noticed it. In fact I've noticed the opposite. People are no longer trusting the lying media and are wanting to fix this spoiled generation.
>Have fun losing your civil war purely to being vastly outnumbered by higher intellect (much like the civil war) LOL OK kid. You forget you want to ban guns. We don't and wont. I'm pretty sure that you think that the military will run home and kill their friends and neighbors because some fucking liberal politician tells them to. I'm retired military and everyone that I ever talked to while active said they will stand on the side of the people because we swore an oath to uphold the constitution not protect liberal's or politicians.

>homosexuallity is a belief, the same as religion
What? Homosexuality is a sexual orientation, not an ideology. How stupid are you?

>if you are ok with it being taught in school then you have to be ok with christianity being taught as well, which i know you aren't
What don't you understand about church being separate from state?

>who the fuck teaches children about sexuality when they haven't even hit puberty yet? pedophiles, thats who
Are you saying children do not experience sexual urges until the moment they hit puberty? You seem really uneducated.

Also, there's nothing wrong with pedophilia, either. The stigmas against homosexuality and pedophilia are both harmful and should be eliminated.

You do realise that when that constitution was written, people only had muskets?

Homosexuality is not a “belief,” you dumb motherfucking retard.

THIS!^

i dont watch alex jones and i've hardly read info wars.

the 2nd amendment was created because of what we went through with great britian, which was hundreds of years old when we left.
you thinking that 250 years is a long time as far as nations are concerned is a sad joke, but even if we were a thousand years old, we are constantly changing. the government may be ok now, but what happens when you "democrats" turn us into communists?

Children aren't as dumb as you think. Also if a little boy is more feminine acting or if a little boy says he wants to kiss another little boy they shouldn't be ostracized from their peers. That is why it is so important for children to know about all the many sexualities. So they don't judge.

>I often wonder why are white males obsessed with violence

itsamystery.jpg

>Also, there's nothing wrong with pedophilia, either.
You lost me on that one bud.

They're murdering their own race (mind you, due to living in a society destroyed and made dysfunctional by whites). Why are whites obsessed with murdering other races?

>You lost me on that one bud.
How so?

>no
Just teach basic sex ed, that's it
you don't need to teach anybody about sexuality wtf

this guy gets it

Never going to happen. A little thing we call the 2nd Amendment. It would have to be repealed which will never happen.

Fuck you op.
I need it!
For uhhhh can opening.

I think it is really brave of you to take such a controversial standpoint on mass murder.

Can you please tell me why communism is viewed so poorly. If we had our democratic leaders running America as a communist land how would it be bad. Remember our leaders are different from Lenin, Stalin, and Mao.

Also, there's nothing wrong with pedophilia, either.

AAAAND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS!
you rape children. you are the most disgusting form of human life on this planet. thank you for admitting it.

also anything involving morals is an ideology (read 'ideas'). how stupid are you?

That trigger discipline.
>hnnnnnnng

Again assuming... plenty of liberals have guns. Despite your fake news articles, not one single senator or congressman has ever signed a bill to ban all guns.
If white people are so smart, why are they letting production slip away? Why aren't they innovating any more. Why are they getting defensive?
What are they trying to hold on to? What makes them so much better than everyone?
And nice comment on the military... you must be in one of those marine platoons that convince themselves they were going to make some dumb motherfucker die for their country. Im guessing you have been in Afghan for 3 months.
Plenty of vets think trump is an idiot

except the government right OP?
All hail government god, owner of the weapons.
We are now defenceless and must obey their every order.

Still catches fish lol

>due to living in a society destroyed and made dysfunctional by whites

LOL cause African societies were sooOOoOooOOOooOO advanced before the whites came and knocked them back to the mud hut age.... oh wait, they have clothes, modern day farming techniques, a form of centralized government (even if most African governments are corrupt af), modern medical practices (shit tiered for sure, but better than some bush shaman cutting off your foreskin with a rusty knife to keep the demons away).

But i guess you're right, they were better off in their mud huts & loin cloths.

>Also, there's nothing wrong with pedophilia, either.
>How so?
b8/10

that was the point but the fact that anyone took this seriously has me floored. I wasn't even trying to troll. i figured the fact i was being sarcastic was obvious. just dying here.

>nothing wrong with pedophilia
Ok, your bait has started to stink too bad even for catfish.

No they need to be guided in that direction early as possible. It's for the best of society.

But it's so hard to find pulse-rifle ammunition these days.

do you even know what a belief is you dumb fucking nigger?

you're a faggot, therefor your lack of morals allow you to believe that homosexuality is fine, it is part of your beliefs.

i don't believe in it, scientifically there is no reason for it, morally it is a sin, and most importantly its fucking gross. you people really are sick. homosexuality is against my BELIEFS.

obviously it exists, the question of belief concerns acceptance.

>i don't believe in smoking

sure they do, I want one. It would be great mowing down the anti-fa pussies with one of them.

>you rape children
No I don't. Why do you characterize adult/child sexual interactions as necessarily involving rape?

>also anything involving morals is an ideology
Any system of beliefs/ideas/ideals is an ideology, yes. But homosexuality per se is not a system of beliefs; it's not even a belief. It is a sexual orientation. Sure, there are ideologies surrounding homosexuality, but this doesn't make homosexuality itself an ideology. You quite ignorant, are you not?

>LOL cause African societies were sooOOoOooOOOooOO advanced before the whites came and knocked them back to the mud hut age.... oh wait, they have clothes, modern day farming techniques, a form of centralized government (even if most African governments are corrupt af), modern medical practices (shit tiered for sure, but better than some bush shaman cutting off your foreskin with a rusty knife to keep the demons away).
I don't get where you're going with this. You are aware that technological advancement has been negatively correlated with mental health in the West for the past couple of decades, right? This shows technology per se doesn't beget human fulfillment. I'm not sure why you're suggesting it does.

And this is another pathetic case of "whataboutism." Their early societies did not conquer other races, so I don't get your point. So do you have any explanation for why whites are so violent against others, or would you like to shut up now?

I'm not baiting. The stigma against pedophilia results in much suffering, for adults and children alike, so it must be eliminated. You should look into the history of statutory rape laws. You might be surprised.

We don't have to fear our government? Are you an idiot?

This is a government that has spied on its own citizens, that takes property on a whim (civil asset forfeiture), that has militarized the police in the war on drugs, and continues to increase the size and scope of the federal government at the expense of individual liberty.

So wtf are you talking about!?!?

>Lenin, Stalin, and Mao.
no they arent. hillary is a compulsive an habitual liar, the fact that you trust her shows just how much of a fool you are.

as far as communism, it has never worked, it will never work. any time you take from someone who tries and give whats his to someone who does nothing, the country suffers.
you're a communist whos been brainwashed by liberal teachers, and you will eventually lead to the death of this country

Continued fake news from a Facebook meme.

Guns should be allowed. However, it needs to be a LOT harder to get them, perhaps even a case by case basis for licensing. Also, semi automatic rifles need to have rounds per minutes limits, but shit like magazine capacity limits is retarded. Anything automatic needs to be banned to shit. The regulations that determine whether or not a gun is a handgun need to be reviewed. Tacticooling a gun also needs a ban.