Can I be a meme?

Can I be a meme?

faggot

I am pleased

how about you get a job

But I'm homeless

hey, i didn't think anyone was gonna get it.

can you check dubs?

I gotchu user. I'm like an uglier rob schneider in ginger form. But at least I can play the organ like a boss.

check 'em

Go ask Reddit.

i feel really bad for you

"OP is a faggot" is a meme and that's you so yeah you're kind of a meme?

cancer

u happy?

Feelsbadmab

Turtle

nice bottle of lotion. how often do you milk your prostate

No Soul
No Meme

Hi op I am going to kill myself on cam if u dint show me your pooper, spread nice and wide.

There ya go

lemme try, check em

I feel bad for OP, someone make a decent meme for this poor little boy.

Erry day my man
Do it
Don't worry, so do I
I'm about as good at getting dubs as I am at looking good.

No.
Lame.
Go to >>>/VG/

I really hope a lawyer puts together a lawsuit.

Notice on black friday how stores list a minimum quantity? That is the result of losing lawsuits. We have truth in advertising laws that don't let you understock something you over advertise just to try to get secondary sales from customers who fail to get what they wanted since they are now in the store.

This is why mcdonald's is spamming the phrase "super-limited quantities" on social media right now. They know they fucked up and want to try to cover their ass with the word "super". If a ps4 ad said super-limited, I would expect less than 5 per store and as little as 1. But this is a sauce cup being offered for 1 day. You expect sauce to last the day, super-limited would refer to it being 1 day only.

But the fact is if they said 10-20 per store, almost no one would have shown up. And their sales data for the day will most likely prove they sold more food today due to this promotion even though no one was able to get the sauce they came out for.

People can laugh and say the law should treat a sauce cup different than a ps4, but it doesn't. The law is the law. It doesn't have bullshit loopholes about what is being advertised.

Plus allowing people to line up outside of a store in the hundreds when you know the store only had 20 sauce cups is basically proof their advertising didn't come close to conveying expectations. And letting people stand outside for hours knowing you only had 20 is also fucked up. They could have at any time told the crowd they only had 20 sauce cups so the crowd would dispurse and people wouldn't waste hours of time. By letting them stay out there, that sent a message that quanities were more than they were.

Let me suck a log of shit from your ass first

You can be a meme if you glue a banana to your ear.

Andy sixxx?

What if I do this instead?

Are they glued? If so, you can definitely be a meme if you tried hard enough. Are they super-glued? If so, you WILL become a meme.

someone meme this man

Is he a meme yet? I'm lurking for satisfaction. #oldfaglyfe

I'm in a good mood tonight. Let's make this person a meme.

Put the face of this fucker in absolutely every website on the world wide web right goddamn now.

They aren't glued, but the mints are burning my eyes a bit
Hell yea

nobody gives a shit about you or him you enormous faggot.

did drugs do this to you, or did you do this to drugs?

If you do become a meme, what would we call you? Also, please take a bowl from the kitchen and wear it like a hat or something.

If this is genuinely you that you have to consider suicide you tremendous ginger faggot

What's wrong with your finger?

I think you should super-glue them to your ears and become... What would you call it... Artificially Deaf?

Go to bed jeff its late in toledo

Hmmm that's some shitty pasta

I'm going to use this reaction pic one day OP. Realistically, that's the closest you will ever come to memehood. Who knows, it could become a classic one day.

because you, are a very important user who really matters.

faggot.

>filename

>doublemint Dave
My hero

The man has made a nice reaction image for when one must relieve himself of the keks.

It was mutual
I feel the love
It's extra long
That's probably the best I could hope for
I dunno man, leave that up to the professional memologists. Also, just for you

LMAO just noticed the file name

officially a meme.
Well done OP.

This makes me smile.

Riley!? Is that you!?

Victory!
No, this is patrick

this is the proof that if you have determination you can become anything you want. i'm proud of you, op.

losing my shit for no real reason

Pink Floyd and Zeppelin are the ultimate faggotry

shoe on head?

show balls

:v hailgrasa

fuck you spic motherfucker
-OP

So they're perfect for me is what you're saying
How bout this bitchin mohawk instead?

This is how you check em.
Dubs get..
If singles OP is a faggot.

Oops wrong way.
Check em

>aussie cant check 'em

Uncheck'd

fuck yeah i would love that mohawk

Fuck you faggot

How do you make the bright eyes lens flare effect? All the online tutorials just say to just copy+paste one from a transparent PNG.

This isn't even my final form!

Fine.

can you hold up a blank piece of paper we can edit?

It's fucking glorious
Why can't I hold all these dicks?

>normie meme

Lmaooo its gotta be more unfocused, try screen shotting it a couple times and then take a picture of your computer screen with a crappy flip phone and put some random iphone emojis at the end

Done and done

I wanna see this

kekt audibly also checked

make a paper airplane

i dont know what to put

Here you go user

Roller skate on head? You know I don't think I've seen that kind of thing yet here... surprisingly

take a picture of you in the shower

Bam

I am a uniquely gifted individual
..you know what I'll leave it that way.

kek
I think I'm going to use it too

Totally meant to respond to Give me your energy anons