Why are Serbs so based?

I literally don't know any other Nation with such a strong nationalism and Anti-Islam stance as Serbia. Why though? I mean sure they've suffered under the Osmanic Empire, but so have many nations. Why did they stand so isolated in both World Wars with no real allegiance?

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6yW4DnlUe2w

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Marko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moravian_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Lazarević
youtube.com/watch?v=wC0LkuNLkrA
youtube.com/watch?v=oYI9AryfhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=E929gqIcwwI
youtube.com/watch?v=4xKeYFkB9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=z1CuPCHH_pE
youtube.com/watch?v=4MiVtlhOW4U
youtube.com/watch?v=39xWx4TgJ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=VWOcM1Mjb8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serbs were the biggest allies to the Turks when the Ottoman Empire started invading the Balkans.

Topkek

t. Ustasa

How so? They started multiple Revolution during these times. I mean sure there were some vassalized cuck-counts but overall they were a thorn in their sides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Marko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moravian_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Lazarević

t. Mustafa Milosevic

I think you don't know how Feudalism works, do you?

They were isolated in ww1 because we and Austria-Hungary forced their remaining army along with their king to flee to the fucking island of Corfu. Albanska golgota.

Also if they were so based what did they do about Kosovo, the heart of Serbia?

They had Albanians to use as an external threat for nationalism and for target practice.

But they still won WW 1

And I don't think it was worth to see even more infrastructure being bombed by NATO without any allies. They were just overpowered, weren't they?

>strong nationalism
>Anti-Islam stance
This was truth until ~2000, its just a meme now.

burger education

Can you explain how it is nowadays?

Serbs are overly-nationalistic desu.

I knew some in high school, they were so obsessed with Serbia..I could be talking about a tree and they would somehow link it to their country

France, Britain and the USA won WW 1, Serbia did nothing.

Also about Kosovo, if they were so based why did they allow this to happen in the first place?

Hi there serb diaspora =)

Bulgaria, why did you backstab us in ww1? ww2 i can understand, hitler was scary, but ww1 was just pure evil.

Because you were supposed to be the arbiter after the Balkan wars. Serbia did not honor their agreement about Macedonia and you did nothing.

For us it was always about Macedonia and you failed to deliver after the Balkan wars. So naturally we would go with someone who would.

You literally fought for your Ottoman overlords, in WW 1 and in WW 2. Why? You had Greece, Serbia and Russia as your Orthodox brothers. Why did you backstab them?

>strong nationalism
Wanted to create greater serbia before WW1 which started to agitate austria-hungary. Just one of many reasons that led to the war

>hey stand so isolated in both World Wars
Also before WW1, where "best pals" with Russia. Russia also made sure they would start shit against Austria-Hungary

>France, Britain and the USA won WW 1
You forgot the jews

We wanted Macedonia. Serbia betrayed us and took it away from us. Russia did nothing to stop this even though that was their job. Most of bulgarians outside of Bulgaria were living in Macedonia which was mostly given to Serbia, even though there were practically no serbs there. Serbia did not honor their agreement. Is this not a backstab?

We did not fight for the ottomans, we fought for our brothers and sisters in Macedonia.

>Asking Bulgarians why treason
Topkek, it's in their blood, I really don't even hold it against them, it's their primal nature, a part of their identity

youtube.com/watch?v=wC0LkuNLkrA

Why do our orthodox "brothers" want to take our land, our people?

Do Macedonians really identify as Bulgarians? I've never heard of this. Don't they even have their own language?

They're not, everyone in eastern europe is either a burned out factory worker or a very basic, social media addicted prole

the rest are living with you in the west

Answer me this you worthless shit, did you honor your agreement about Macedonia? We there serbs in Macedonia? Why did it go to Serbia?

nah

It's all our clay, Turko-mongol spawn
Don't forget, 3 moreta, one day, Jadran, Jon, Egej
all ours

Any serbs who can sell me AK and RPG so i can do some ethnic cleaning?

There is no such thing as macedonians. You obviously know nothing of history so why would I even bother anymore explaining shit?

I've seen Macedonians on this board that wouldn't agree with you.

There's no need to be triggered.

You could just give him 1-2 links or a youtube vid so he can learn instead of just getting butthurt.

LOL even indias more anti-islam than any eurocuck nation

>Serbia
>isolated in WW1

It's like you really learned all you know about WW1 in post-'68 history lessons.

Wanted to create greater serbia before WW1

kek fuck off kraut, while serbia was fighting the ottomans you sausageniggers annexed bosnia wich was serb dominated

No they don't
Even though Macedonian is basically a dialect of Bulgarian
>WE WUZ ALEXANDER

So you admit you are the backstabbing worthless trash of the Balkans which no one wants.

I would like to see Serbia achieving anything except being more shit and getting fucked by shiptars

>Why though?

500 years under Ottomans. Do you really need more reason?

Not to mention that Yugoslav wars also had a quite considerable Muslim hand in them.

>Why did they stand so isolated in both World Wars with no real allegiance?

Because the Europe don't see us as European. We are a small nation to be bullied. That is all we are to them.

Ayy by that time our resistance was irrelevant

At least we made the Turk really ballsy so Timur raped them at Ankara

This guy fucked up tho

That was Austria-Hungary, not Germany (inb4 thats the same). A-H often did shit without asking what their allies think. And Serbia wanting to create greater Serbia is still true while Russia gave support

So eat shit colgate

wow, that pants on fire retardery on this pic, where's atlantis?

Nowadays, every body is on edge. We don't know how to act any more. People are more reserved, don't seem as hot headed. You can see the murder in our eyes but people don't act upon it.

Yep, every day we're just that closer to the edge.

Uros didn't ruin anything.

He just couldn't stop everyone else from ruining shit.

Timur was a turk tho

Short lived Serbian Empire?

Isn't that the reason that Constantinople let the ottomans to ocupy the balkans? Later to discover that would be their demise?

You fucking bulgar tatar mongol. Bulgaria is based but you are in EVERY FUCKING THREAD PLEASE CONTROL YOUR AUTISM THANKS.

So what when Germany was split up they suddenly became to duffirent nations?

You have to note that Macedonia was a part of Serbia for almost 80 years.

Look up the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization. A lot of our politicians before ww2 were murdered by them for not delivering on Macedonia.

wat?
that's the territory of tsardom of Serbia during tsar Dusan rule

Sweet ad hominem when exposed to the truth. Also you started with the insults so dont get bitchy now :)

I think the biggest factor was the 4th Crusade. Byzantine hasn't been the same since then, which allowed Serbs to conquer this much of their territory.

Macedonia is one of those artificial countries, the people who live there have nothing to do with ancient macedonia

It would make more sense if greeks went to that land, made a country and called themselves macedonians than slavs calling themselves that.

As much as it might be triggering to our FYROM brothers

Imo Dusan ruined everything by taking Macedonia and then losing it to the Turks
Could have just stayed with Byzantium not turn against it

AND IMMA BOUT TO BREAK

youtube.com/watch?v=oYI9AryfhNg

Ye, I understand that, but they still don't belong to anybody else, do they?

>wanting to great greater serbia
serbs and slavs in general wanted to create an independent slavic state aka "yugoslavia"
>implying you wurstniggers didnt cause ww1 and ww2 throwing the continent in ruins because you were jealous of the anglos empire

get fucked, i hope every kraut get genocided

TO TO IDEMO BRE
youtube.com/watch?v=E929gqIcwwI

At first they were a mixed population of mostly slavs(bulgarians), greeks and some turks.

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKIN TO YOU
SHUUUT UUUUP
SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUP

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
youtube.com/watch?v=4xKeYFkB9Pw

In hindsight? Maybe.

However, observing the situation in that timeframe, he didn't make many mistakes besides dying unexpectedly.

PHILLYFUCKINGA

But now they seem to want an independent state, nothing wrong about that. But historically there is no such thing as ethnic macedonian.

Belong, as in?

Their language uses Cyrillic as I remember so they should be more bulgarian or serbian-like than other countries in the region that use latin font

PHILLYFUCKINGA
youtube.com/watch?v=z1CuPCHH_pE

basically this, serbs were one of the biggest vassals of the ottomans during the early-mid period, they even joined the siege of constantinople with a few thousand men

Fuuuuuuarrrrk, those quads + song combo
Serbia forever stronk on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=4MiVtlhOW4U

You mean, of Adrianople?

Fight me bitch

WE STAAAAAND AALOOOONE

Man there are no based people. Everything is fuck, literally everything is going to hell.

Western European moral decay and degeneracy is causing them to import muslims for no actual reason at all and apoint Khans as mayors, eastern Europe is an impoverished shithole where life is hell, standards are shit and you can basically get murdered in a hospital/car malfunction/food poisoning etc and it's no one fault, America is ruled by a literal muslim nigger and they also have nigger quotas for no actual purpose or a reason other than 'our ancestors were superior 1000 years ago'.

Serbia has ton of problems just like everyone else. We do not have a single state that has fully embraced rule of civil law, westerners let muslims get away with all kinds of bullshit, while eastern Euros get looted by politicians and live like shit.

There is no state in this world, that has rule of civil law and Greco-Roman based culture and values, ALL STATES in the world are fucked beyond salvation with either poverty or rampant feminism/gayism/immoral destruction of society.

There is no hope. RIP

Shame really
Id take a serbian tsardom over the turkroaches any day

lmao, you're the bulgar that takes pictures of your forearms challenging people to fight you over Sup Forums. You turn every balkan thread into a thread about Bulgaria annexing Macedonia and you're absolutely fucking serious about it. It's not even funny familia

There's no point in clinging to ancient history like that, it creates a sort of escapist fantasy while we should be turning towards the future. It is what it is.

>They don't think it be like it is, but it do

but wait, I thought Greece claims Macedonia doesn't exist?

No, it claims that it can't be called Macedonia and thinks they should stop stealing their history.

Top kek, never did I say anything about Bulgaria annexing Macedonia, learn to fucking read please.

You are the one who starts talking shit about my people, what do you expect?

ah, thanks for clarification. So why doesnt Bulgaria just annex Macedonia. Seems they have a good claim on at least most of the little country.

Serbs are scum, they killed Europe by starting WW1.

Well, they should.

Are we all going to apologize to Serbs for punishing them when they removed kebabs itt?

I am personally sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=39xWx4TgJ_4

>annexing a sovereign country in the 21st century without being a world power.

u w0t

no, you killed europe with the marshal plan, stupid burger. If you had let Soviets take over the continent, it would have collapsed by now and we'd all be racist and rediscovering religion like modern day russians

A lone gunman shoots a prince and kills him and everybody loses their damn minds.

ISIS did it

this
only nato and russia can play these geopolitical games now

Or if you'd let Germany win and kill Russia.

That would have been a lot better than fucking communism you faggot.

nope, constantinople

This, tbqh. Or if Yugoslavia had joined the Axis as was originally intended and the Allies liberated us instead of the commies.

>Implying that WW1 wouldn't have started anyways

Bolshevism wouldn't even exist in the first place if Serbs didn't want to be a shitty country so bad that they were willing to kill Europe to get it. The only reason Bolshevism took off in Russia is because the Germans sent Lenin there during the war to spread Communism to get Russia to drop out of the war.

>servs started ww1
yes goy, that's exactly how it went :^)

Yes we are based
>first people in Europe to rebel against Turks
>leader in Turk ethnic cleansing in Balkan wars
>decided the outcome of WWI when we kicked Bulgaria out of the war by breaking Macedonian front, southern front was no longer protected so Germans had to negotiate for peace
>only nation in WWII in Europe who liberated their country
>fought the globalism in the 90s and tried to remove kebab from making bases on european soil

But let us not forget, today, not so based anymore, we are cucks, we let migrants come and go, we suck Merkel clit and who knows what is the future, we are nothing today

>I literally don't know any other Nation with such a strong nationalism and Anti-Islam stance as Serbia

Poland
Hungary

> I mean sure they've suffered under the Osmanic Empire,

LOL they literally were their biggest allies

>Why did they stand so isolated in both World Wars with no real allegiance?

??

Fucking diaspora Dragans i swear

>change religion from orthodox to catholic if profit
>make kosovo and vojvodina into autonomies to have 4 votes(+montenegro) in yugo commie party
>organize millitias in croatia, because your people 'don't want to be a minority' in now independent croatia
>start yugo war
>commit genocide
>generally destroy own union trying to turn yugoslavia into a serbia
>claim kosovo is serbian when it is 95% albanian
>claim macedonians are serbians when they speak a bulgarian dialect
>been big only once in history on their own
>been conquered and reconquered by bulgaria, ERE, ottomans
>generally been irrelevant in history, outside of yugo which their own foolishness destroyed

>based

youtube.com/watch?v=VWOcM1Mjb8k

>Ameriburger in charge of education and history
Don't forget to thank your Jewish overlords for providing you with such excellent teachers, here's your (You)

Yeah, look how well that worked out for them.

>first people in Europe to rebel against Turks

Us and Hungary bro

>only nation in WWII in Europe who liberated their country

No you didn't. >inb4 we wuz Yugoslavians n shiet

>fought the globalism in the 90s and tried to remove kebab from making bases on european soil

Yeah great kebab removal, killing innocent bosnians kek. That's why when you had to face real kebab ottomans you got fucking assblasted and we had to help your ass.

t.Dragan history education everybody

they have a state. doing pretty good senpai

oh look it's the butthurt croat gypsie nigger again

You're stretching the definition of state a bit too far.

And then you woke up from your wet dream