lmfao! that's the funniest rekt vid i've ever seen~

Bump

the filename made it funny

otherwise...ahhh

Laughed too hard watching this

Bumping cause I'm a sick fucker

story??

No idea, honestly.

Does someone have the las vegas shooting video?

What's happening here?

story?

>i don't understand why you don't like socialized healthcare its not like people injure themselves on purpose for no reason

omg xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Why would someone do that?

Then again they were probably drunk cause the beer

probably a "protected witness" or some bullshit..

guess she wasn't so protected...

When I was younger I'd look at this shit on the shock websites of the early internet and be absolutely fascinated with other people's misfortune and misery. But now that I'm almost 20 years older I'm grateful for all the shit I've seen. I think it's good to be aware of the *truth* the world tries so hard to hide. And some of the accidents and injuries I've seen have made me more aware (paranoid) about my surroundings so I'm all the more cautious it doesn't happen to me. Thanks, rekt thread, for reals.

tl;dr The lady was divorced from the shooter. Can't remember the whole backstory, but the lady was giving an interview on live TV about her ex-husband (some scummy businessman) and he shot her to death on live TV.

i would absolutely shit my pants if i saw this in real life

And then .3 seconds later you'd be dust in the wind.

What in the actual fuck. . .?

nigger

Story?

this is why i hate them brazil cunts

If you saw this in real life, you'd be in the zone where your skin would have third degree burns but you wouldn't die immediately from the initial blast or shockwave. It's be ~4-24 hours of you walking around being unable to feel anything because 99% of your nerve cells had been killed off, while you were also completely blind and deafened, before you succumbed to shock.

My thoughts exactly

running from the cops, lots of lemons, he was shot.

he's not white.

dude the new minecraft update looks fucking sick

wtf is this, story?

Wow

Getting shot at by heli

>head off, apply directly to the neck

Can relate

niggers gonna nig

anybody knows why does that happen thou?
why does the bike starts moving like that.

speed wobbles, going too fast without good control. happens with everything except cars, i think

Organ trafficking?

GoT spoiler

Din din din din, another dindu bites the dust

>texting while riding a scooter

There is no hope for humanity

Just shut the fuck up baby goddayum

story?

Story?

Nerve gas

Cunning.

More like this

Engineerfag here... It happenes to everything. Cars are just engineered better to protect people from their own stupidity. It would still happen if you could get it going fast enough; speed/weight/road friction-downforce ratio. Most fast bikes have a steering damper that prevents that, but it still happens - especially during rapid acceleration not leaning forward to account for wind resistance and weight displacement (all weight goes to rear wheel, wind on body further lifts front end, wheel had virtually no weight and gets squirrely) also landing wheelies where the front wheel is moving much slower than the ground, touchdown usually always throws it into a wobble if you're not steady and controlled. It feels a lot like speed wobbles on a skateboard, the movement is totally involuntary of the rider.

You fucking monster

Ah, an abuse boner!
How about child self abuse?

The guy comes out and fans the fire. Chinks are so fucking stupid.

fake

I really, really hate chinks. There's so many fucking chinks at my uni and they're all extremely pushy, selfish and rude. They all slurp their fucking noodles so loud like they don't realise how many people are eating around them, it's disgusting. They literally push past you while walking to class and they put in no effort to engage with anyone outside their own race. Kill them all I reckon. I'm fucking sick of them.

Could not be funnier. The pitiful claw reaching for the bank, then for air....

This isn't rekt, just straight up gore

Sauce?

So much bullshit.
It's just a high centre of gravity and the the lower steering beneath the centre of gravity rather than the centre of gravity leaning into steering

what ... the fuck is the football helmet for?

nice one

naw, just an ex husband killing his ex wife because he blamed her for their child's death

Well there's something you don't see every day

Surprise!

AHHHH it moved lol