Is the person on a left a guy? My friend and I are trying to figure it out. I say yes, and my friend says no

Is the person on a left a guy? My friend and I are trying to figure it out. I say yes, and my friend says no.

I think the shoulders on the left person make it seem like they're male, as well as the man face and man hands

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/b7fd97r9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably trans

Sooooo a man?

bump come on I need more people's perspectives

thats a man, baby

Feminine penis

hey, its me, i change my decision, i think its a man now. lol

do you think he's tucking it?

look at the curvature of the boobs it's definitely a female

Ive seen men with stuff like that, and can't you take estrogen and start getting boobs or something?

Thsts a dude. A hardcore dude. Only a blind idiot couldn't tell

This was my thought as well.
Looks like a guy who has been taking estrogen.

Gender wise that's a female. Sexual wise she probably has a dick

Ok good, I think the responses so far might be enough to sway my friend not to pay these whores.

I mean, they're not even offering sex, just nude massages.

Obviously I don't give a damn what they "Identify" as. They're selling their bodies as two women, which is pretty much false advertising. Fucking cunts, they're lucky I don't report them to the better business bureau.

If you don't report businesses for their unfit practices then you're condoning them.

OMG YOU NAZI FUCK HE'S A SHE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this guy gets it

Trans with a prostitue.

definitely a trans fucking disgusting

You must be blind if you think the one on the left wasn't born biologically as a male. The sharp chin, facial structure, those weird ass titties, and the copious amounts of armpit hair. Yep, that's a man, have fun getting massaged by a tranny you gay fuck.

who thinks op is a fuckwit? vote now!

strawpoll.com/b7fd97r9