Should California secede from the union?

Should California secede from the union?

no, but the faggots in it should `just move out of the country.

addendum:
or at least relocate them all to death valley

yes, we got the money's, da bitches, da culture, da drugs. Fuck all yall white people who make us all hate each other.

Cali fag here

Im kinda iffy on the whole subject. If Cali were to secede it would be unconstitutional, meaning we'd have a civil war, and i don't think Liberal Hell will fair well against the American Army. Maybe if some third party were to support Californian Independence? Secondly, there would never be another Dem in office, like probably ever, take that as you will. An independent Cali would have to toughen up and be willing to stick up for a free Golden State.

oops, wrong image :P

No. Now stop ruining our country you russian faggot.

>If Cali were to secede it would be unconstitutional
According to US constituion. If Cali secedes its no longer bound by that constitution.
>meaning we'd have a civil war,
Probably.
>Maybe if some third party were to support Californian Independence?
Russia? I think they'd love to support anything that weakens the US.
> Secondly, there would never be another Dem in office
Likely but not guaranteed. there will still be a strong Dem stronghold in NY.
> like probably ever
thats definitely wrong. The Dems will just naturally migrate closer to the center for votes.

Also, who cares about other countries election results?

>Also, who cares about other countries election results?
Well said user

I don't know if I can see Russia supporting an Independent Cali, not alone at least.
Other countries should care about election results though, for whatever the election results in will affect the world.

Not sure how all these Dems will get out of cali though, boarders between the Union and Cali would definitely be closed.

> boarders between the Union and Cali
god damned surfers.
god damner roomies.

Definitely. Then Texas can secede and we'll fucking annex you.

Damn, califag too. I think you're right about civil war, but holy shit could you imagine how poorly we would Do?
And also imagine what that would look like?

>I don't know if I can see Russia supporting an Independent Cali, not alone at least.
Catalonia will surely support Cali. they secession movement is basically the same

The retaliation from the fed govt would be hilarious to watch. Seeing all of the sub human filth that rely on dem gibs slowly wither away and devolve into chaos would be hilarious. The scourge of minorities would push all of them well intentioned and retarded white folk out and California would turn in to South Africa in a heart beat, at which point real Americans could go back in and clean up shop...bring on civil war 2 electric boogaloo u filthy taco niggers

I really don't see why they shouldn't. They're not happy with us, we're not happy with them. The problem is that they stubbornly insist the whole country is what needs to change and not their retard-ass ways. They either need to leave or we need to give them away to Mexico or Canada before they ruin the whole country for good.

All this secessionist fervor is russian sponsored.
Secessionists need to get their head out of their ass and see whats going on.

Places like Reno, Carson City, Redding, would be hotspots. Fresno would be a big part for moving supplies since its literally right in the fucking middle.

More people would move from coastal cities to live in the valley.

I'm sure we'd strike a deal with Mexico and import weapons, maybe even soldiers.

>I really don't see why they shouldn't.
as user already mentioned >it would be unconstitutional, meaning we'd have a civil war

Remember what happened last time anyone tried to secede from the US?

>Fuck all yall white people who make us all hate each other.
Hate is a choice, friendo. What, do you think there's a bunch of magic, white hate-gnomes going around and sprinkling their hate-dust on you when you sleep? Is that how you rationalize acting like an animal? "D-d-dem wytebois mades me did it!" No, you dip, the hate is coming from your own heart.

Isnt that whole deal about how money isnt being equally spent on Catalans?

>import soldiers
>from Mexico

God I needed that laugh. Thank you for that.

Give a Mexican a gun and some beers, he'll make his mark.

well, its a matter of how you define equally. They claim that since Catalan is the stronger economical force in Spain, paying the highest taxes - they should get money based on how much money they give. While Spain says spending should be spread around to everyone - so Catalonia is essentially financing the weaker parts of Spain.

i wish a nigga would.

But like also said, they'd get their shit slapped. Everyone who would actually want Cali to stay is probably an extreme hoplophobe. They wouldn't have guns lying around and might not want to even touch one. Their concept of fighting is whining until they get what they want or weakly punching you while your back is turned. They'd get absolutely rekt in a real war.

Please god do already.

Yes, please. And do it soon, you commie fucks.

It's really too bad it will never happen because it would be a lot of fun to cleanse the republic of your leeching filth

>just got stationed in California
>pack a week smoker
>literally fucking $8 for a pack of Camel Royals
>$4 back home
>governor wants to recognize "3 genders"

Fuck this state, burn it.

Technically we do need 3 genders, though. Male, female, and lock 'em up, doc.

No. Leave me the fuck alone. I've got a good thing going here. Politics, racism, protesting are all still avoidable for me. Don't draw me into this crap. I just want to keep making good money, go clubbing, eat high end food, drink good beer, surf and snowboard.

Don't fuck this up fellow califags. Just let president cheeto burn himself out for 3 more years.

You're talking as if the Califorina secession movement only started after or due to Trump election.

See? I have no fucking clue about any of this. I want to fucking keep it that way.

Give him a break. Of course he thinks that, he's from California.

>muh willful ignorance
California, everybody.

no but ne ohio should secede from the rest of the numbnuts state of ohio.

Don't know if it should, but it can't and won't.

Then let me explain to you. California is the biggest source of income for the Federal government, yet the Federal government spends very little back to California and we end up financing other states and worse, financing wars in Afghanistan and all over the Middle East with very little to no say on the matter. We pay the lions share of the taxes, We demand the lions share when it comes to power in the decision making.

god damn, fuck you amerikkka

Califag here just kick out all these niggers and spics, problem solved

Different Califag here. I second this.

Fuck you. Please secede and soon

Over it's dead body.
>When that one good earthquake happens and you separate naturally, feel free to take a vote
>until then shut the fuck up