Why can Austria not be made great again?

Why is democracy so absurd?

Other urls found in this thread:

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Austrians loose ?

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

Not yet

What happened?

Because JEWS

>Hofer won't win
>Brexit won't take place
>Le Pen won't win
>AfD only reaches 10%
>Merkel will be reelected
>Clinton will become president
>Turkey will become EU-member

HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST HOFER LOST

Source pliz.

Screencapped.

Once all the prophecies have been fulfilled I'll print it out and glue it on to my suicide note.

He hasn't lost yet.

>>Hofer won't win
Agreed
>>Brexit won't take place
Agreed
>>Le Pen won't win
Agreed
>>AfD only reaches 10%
Mhhmm, not sure, but probably
>>Merkel will be reelected
Agreed
>>Clinton will become president
Agreed
>>Turkey will become EU-member
Nope

Anyway, we are fucked.

I am going back to being a lefty communist now. Marx now!

Der Hofer woas vom Zwanzgerhaus!
Des schaut ma so verdächtig aus.

Just kill me now

>He hasn't lost yet.

Yes, but it is more likely that the Greens win.

your mom will not abort you

>mfw the some bullshit happens with the brexit vote

This shouldn't be anywhere close to 50:50. More like 80:20. Yurope is fucked up beyond repair.

>2016
>He ACTUALLY thinks elections are fair

what the fuck happened here? How KEKED can you guys get? Hofer isn't even extreme for fuck sake. FUCK!

50/50
-

Let's be serious lads,
Hofer has some stupidly conservative ideas regarding restricting abortion.
C'mon, gals will not put out less, this just fucks with peoples lives.

It's always the fucking Postal votes.

Women voters ruined us. Who would have thought...

check the BMI numbers
numbers of invalid votes doubled everywhere
THE FIX IS FUCKING IN

I wonder how this will affect the central and eastern european countries.
Every of this action will push forward the right-wing atmosphere

Women should not be voting. Period. Then, again I dont think men should be voting either, but thats just me

60% MEN FOR HOFER
60% WOMEN FOR VdB

>numbers of invalid votes doubled everywhere
doesn't mean shit, many people who hate both candidates

>abortion
Really, I never heared him mention it... Tbh abortion should be mandatory in cases of rape, endagerment and when the baby is an abhuman, otherwise it should be illegal.

Women, I hate them. 60% Green, why???

Wew, Hofer voters are just fucking retarded I guess.
Sup Forums BTFO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>white man liberate women

>women vote against man

God told us in the garden the fall of man started with the woman, Eve. Not Adam. A sequence of events.

>implying babies rape anyone

So just Transgender should vote

now they're calling conservatives "stupid" again.
never change commies, never change.

This is just fucking sad. And I know the fucking Guardian will be writing a celebratory article tonight. A fucking green.... a FUCKING GREEN. You will soon have fag marriages

are the polls closed now?

where can we see the results?

No. I dont believe in democracy, fucktard. Should be autocracy

97% counted, still 50/50

Is that entire Matura thing about liberal arts or what? This is some major bullshit.

>the topic of abortion is now more relevant than stuff like not having your country flooded with illegals

Why did everything have to go so wrong?

3000 votes difference

how is this not rigged?

>ohne matura
Hopefully such people will one day be viewed as human resorces without rights to vote. But then again, same must go for all non-STEM people

who's 3000 votes ahead=

You aren't just good at shitposting; you have poetry in you.

If he loses... Russia please invade us all and nuke Sweden

It's the same shit as in Germany

>People with higher education love Merggl :DDD

People with higher education normally have more money and thus don't have to live in shitholes infested with foreigners.

Matura ist das selbe wie bei euch die Abi. zu machen.

Ie finishing high school

nobody, it's just a projection

Only citizens should have the right to vote, civilians no.

It is rigged. It probably was 54% Hofer and they then just printed enough ballots to get to 50-50.

the cuck

>implying Russia isnt as degenerate as Sweden
Hah

Van der Bellen, but doesn't matter - it's just a projection.

There are still lots of postal votes.

I am so afraid this will happen. Because, unfortunately, all these predictions are the most likely outcome. What we want is the exception, not the status quo.

>Hofer won't win
>>Brexit won't take place
>>Le Pen won't win
>>AfD only reaches 10%
>>Merkel will be reelected
>>Clinton wi
Hurensohn

fuck off muslim

>le rigged damage control meme

>muslim
Hah, nice try Ahmed Khan

votes from senile senior citizens alone will be enough to rig the election, lefties will definitly scam their way into office that way.

How could it be good for any country except America if Trump makes it?

SEX WAR NOW
GAS THE BITCHES

Because America has a strong international influence - whatever they do gets aped by our politicians to some degree.

HAHAHA GET FUCKED FASCIST

I HOPE REFUGEES RAPE ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS

It's women you fucking idiot.

Look how many women in general are in positions of political power in Europe. White women are literal traitors whether they realize it or not.

Dubs Hof wins

Maybe the poor girls will be forced to marry and have a nice family. How awful.

i voted VdB

suck my Austrian BBC

Both lose.

This will go with like
49.999 to 50.001 for one candidate.
That is the nightmare of democracy. Whoever is going to win will be hated by half the people of his country.

>women are traitors
Cmon, dont be angry cuz your crush likes to ride out Jamal's dick while ignoring you. Just accept you are a cuck and life will be easier for you Jimbo ;)

And dont forget, the prime minister of Based Poland is a woman, the leader of FN is a woman, as well as the leader of the AfD (where else the former male leader of the AfD was a proTTIP libtard)

You did nothing wrong.

I think I understand now.

>wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

Are the real counted results and the 50/50 is just a prediction based on polling? because they can't count the mail in ballots yet which are a large part of the vote.

How is it possible that the fucking TV has different results than the state?

> muh dick

armies of one soon, a Karabiner will defend the Vaterland against communists.

But Abo, what if the one who fucked them is a dirty sandnigger or so? Or, as it can happen in Austria especially, if her own father fucked her?

>Bosnigger can't into statistics and picks a few exceptions

This is literally what will happen. I can't believe casual fags still believe in muh democracy when every outcome ever is already determined from the start. Why do fucking normies love their voting rights so much if they only ever vote for the same boring shit every time? This really fucks with me.

see:

>what is cordon sanitaire

If I girl is forced to marry, then a guy is too, at the same time.
That could only be profit for guys who can't get laid.

He doesn't care at all about environment and is pro-war. Not good for Europe.
Besides, the foreigners are already in the country. Forming a two-class society where good jobs are reserved for one will only lead to more violence.
Not saying I have a solution, but muh populism isn't one, if you think about it. It's a little late for closed borders.

Capital cities hold all the voting power nowadays.

Vienna could tip this vote either way. As can London, Paris, Stockholm.

How do we stop this?

The forces of inertia we are fighting against is so strong.
Every inch the things move is a victory for us.

>Bosnigger
Sorry forgot nametag

But as said, you cant blame everything on women, desu unmasculine white man are one of the reasons western women want shitskins

Pretty much. They have driven their divide & conquer shit too far in the Western countries and now no compromises are possible anymore. Whatever you do, half of the population will fucking hate it. That is not a situation you can maintain for long without violent conflict.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

>Hofer 52%
>Bellen 48%
>92,9 % of the vote counted

I sense your sarcasm faggut.

Just remember. The white man has a history of long sustained cullings. Give him a reason to be right.

Soon.

Just curious. Are you a Muslim Bosnian?

At this point, a European war will be good to cleanse the Jewish and shitskins

When abortion is not allowed they will be more careful. Sandniggers and nogs are quite often a plaything for liberal women. Remove women's ability to fuck around and they will be forced to settle down with whites because they can provide for a family.

>Forming a two-class society where good jobs are reserved for one will only lead to more violence.

It will be a cleansing fire.
It's also not like most of the foreigners have any motivation to work.

wtf i am marxistmissle now

That is how western civilization was born mate. The current situation is chaotic and reminiscent of polygamy.

Having a big part of the population "MGTOW" or otherwise unable to find a girlfriend is a bad situation.

Nah William, just a irreligious somewhat culturally catholic Herzegshit
Tbh I use the nametag mostly to lose the time spend answering the same question over and over and to evade shitty "argument" like
>muslim
>Ahmed
Blah blah

>people fail to realise that Bosnia is 50% muslim, and out of those muslims only 10% could be considered actual muslims

>Besides, the foreigners are already in the country.
they can be sent back

>Not saying I have a solution, but muh populism isn't one
So you are saying better to die, because you are a weak coward who is scared of "tough" solutions?

>He doesn't care at all about environment and is pro-war.
wat

But what about cases when the baby is subhuman, ie downsyndrome etc? Such abhumans are a burden and must be removed before birth

It's just the President, who says yes to regulations and speaks with other countries. It's not like in the USA.
Van der Bellen will be neutral. Hofer will help the right wing party pass laws - but they have more than 25% of the population anyway (where 100% are split into about 5 parties).

Adopting for a moment the mindset that Islamization is planned by rich South East Arab political powers: They don't care at all if Syrian Muslims get in trouble with Europeans - this just weakens Europe, stressed society close war and the Turks/Syrians will procreate faster than white girls in any case. I don't think there is a turning back. A moderate Islamic religion (just as Europe "Christians" are secular as fuck) is the best we can end up in 20 years.

Yeah rapebabies and mongs can go that's fair enough.

Is this legit?

Democracy is a failed experiment. How about just splitting the government into 2 and letting people chose the system they want to live under? Some people may want free stuff but may not want to pay in for it. Lets see how far they get without forcing other people to pay for their free stuff.

How about just continuing this process of splitting groups who like to live under different governments and letting them do so? You will end with individuals fully responsible for their own life and actions. Nobody is forced to do anything. You will have freedom.

then those women will have to care for it by themselves and realize that feelgood ideology is a mental desease.