So how pissed was everyone? Forty sauces per store? I left McDonalds super pissed, and we all went out to Burger King...

So how pissed was everyone? Forty sauces per store? I left McDonalds super pissed, and we all went out to Burger King. Seriously, why even try to do such a limited promotion? Just to piss everyone off?

Who gives a shit that show is cancer

I wish the entire Rick & Morty fanbase would just fucking kill themselves already FUCK

What the fuck?

I didn't even know this was happening. 40 per store, wtf?

your not special for not liking a show. get over it

yeah but dat szechuan dipping sause b da shite

Only a few "select" store at that. We only have three in the entire Twin Cities.

mcdonalds is complete fuck in a box and anyone who eats it deserves whatever their arteries get

seriously
stop eating that stuff

McFuckYou

>Waa maccys wouldn't stock my cancer baby cartoon sauce
Have you considered suicide?

I hate this bullshit

Why is McDonald's the boogie man of the fast food industry?
Any time someone (usually vegans) critisizes unhealthy eating habits or killing animals inhumanely, they always throw in McDonald's in the sentence.

It's not fair.

There are other fast food restaurants that are way worse for you and do more fucked up shit to animals.

McDonald's is a pretty good place and they don't deserve to take all the flak for whatever stupid agenda you fags have about the entire fast food industry. McDonald's is a good restaurant to eat at as long as you don't have niggers making your sandwich. McDonald's run by black people are always shitty.

Power Rankings
1. Rally's/Checkers
2. McDonalds (White People)
3. Wendy's
4. Burger King (White People)
5. Burger King (Black People)
6. My own shit after eating Rally's
7. McDonalds (Black People)

Yeah dude I was pretty pissed about this.

Like my school (UMD) has 45,000 students. You can't run a promotion like this at the mcdees and only have 40 packets. Pretty much the target demo is college kids and early 20s.

And youre not special for liking it. Get over it

>Pretty much the target demo is college kids and early 20s.

I think you mean autistic sperglords who watch cartoons in their early 20s

its coming back in winter permanently

Yeah it's adultswim, no shit.

It's funny how you can have such a fourth order jerk off.

1st order: "Oh I like this show because I'm smart"
2nd order: "you're not smart for liking it"
3rd order: "you're not special for not liking it"
4th order: "you're not special for not not liking it"

Like at what point should you try to stop yanking your ego?

As a former employee, I have to disagree with your Black Burger King. I don't know why they kept our store open, but we practically gave food away, never kicked anyone out, had battles in the dining area anf just had a blast. Sure if you want some mega picky thing with exactly the things you want, you didn't get that, but who's gonna complain when they pull up to the window and get a takeout bag filled to the top with fries and nuggets? Try getting that at Honkey King.

McDonalds would still taste like ass even if you were dipping it in the best dipping sauce in the world