Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't poo in loo

they often come across as fools who speak english poorly on the internet

also unicef's poo in the loo video

Lost against the yankees

Write some goddamn unit tests!

I agree to the fact that there is public defecation in India, but its only in the villages where toilets are absent, India is a poor country, we are a developing nation, /b doesnt need to be toxic towards us...

Worst people ever.

It's like this
>White trash who rape cousins are dismissed as anecdotal
>Cucks are shunned
>Half-asians
>Native Americans
>Mexicans
>Arabs
>THEN the Indians
>all Muslims
>Blacks

Show bobs and vegene or get out

Because customer service reasons.

555555 get

POO

who?

I'm gonna generalize but I've grown up around Indians. The most filthy, primitive minded, toxic culture out there. It's so bad that it stays with second and third generation children in western countries. You can't see it because you grew up in it. The standard of acceptable behavior is too low for the civilized world in the 21st century.

555555 plz god

PLEASE

Halo bby u r garlfren now

well the mentality of any human being differs according to his economic needs, a poor white guy will just want food just like a poor black guy, there isnt any difference...all i am saying is we are all the same regardless of ethnicity...why cant we just be peaceful and friendly towards each other, hate begets hate

This is why. Even UNICEF thinks they're filthy degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE BLACK JEWS

By any chance do you go to UW?

Mostly because indians on average are ignorant little shits who aren't even aware of the diversity in their country and act like bigoted cunts when they see someone that doesn't look like he's from the mainland. Also poo.

I made it 11 seconds before I couldn't handle the autism.

It's fucking horrible.

I was introduced to it in a poli sci class. The professor thought it was hilarious. All 200 students sat there in stunned, awkward silence for the whole five minutes.

Because literally Everytime I walk past one at the grocery store they smell musty

Because certain cultures (indian and pakistani) are more obtrusive and annoying than others. It takes everybody else more effort to tolerate the behavior and makes the general quality of life lower from anybody not from those cultures.

Are Indians allergic to electricity or something? Why are they always getting fucking electrocuted?

Because you're not white, or civilized, honestly.

Work on that.

you are probably passing by some poor shits, India has a huge diversified culture of people, some as u said smell bad, Not all

Because you Injens actually like n think Cricket is competitive sport to be proud of.....

if you don't like toxicity then tumbler is best for you

For the very same reason they elected TRUMP as their president!
Mostly its the white males who make up for most of the people here on Sup Forums
So what do we have here, people who lived life in poverty, worked hard and rose to the level where they took their jobs, their women, their houses.
A Manic saw this and just got elected as President by promising them he will get rid fg them and they will get everything back!
Mind, these average plebs make most of the population. They never worked hard in their life and now whining with dick in their hands.

do you like rick and morty :)

It could also be that Indians are annoying to most non-indian people.

Depends, who is asking.
अच्छा लगता है, अब तो दू साल बाद आएगा

open bob

Annoying ?
Mostly intimidated by white folks. Just bcz they got a well paying job doesn't mean it will protect them. Everyone is against them, secretly judging and mocking

>toxic
SJW faggot terminology there pajeet

We don't even want to be there.
Most of them. Its just corruption is so hard and rampart in our own country, we have no choice. Lets make a deal. Get RID OF ALL OUR POLITICIANS, WE'LL LEAVE YOUR COUNTRY.

Who the fuck are you to transgress against someone and get mad at them for having righteous rage against you? What is this narcississtic, entitled, abusive, gaslighting shit?

dubs

Cuz Indian is a shirt tier country with extremely ugly and cringey mother fuckers who think they are the smartest in world and yet can't shit in a toilet, or drive in a straight line.

KeK

>all i am saying is we are all the same regardless of ethnicity
then go be the same over there.

What's with the ignorance towards the hill states btw. I've literally met people who think the north east comprises of assam only.

They are slimy fucking people. Been to India - came back hating them.

not black not white just dirt colotrf ppl

i am overthere you idiot

But they are ALL fucking obnoxious. They have that caste system drilled into their brains. Any time you meet one he will try to size you up to see if he should look down on you, or suck up to you.

dirt colored skin it is

we got good amount of melanin and dont to tan or head to the beach

you white trash gotta lot of skin problems

Because Indians need to learn.

dirt

Indians are pretty toxic to each other, what with a billion people shitting wherever they please.

Indians are okay. Most of the ones I have met are very nice, although many do have serious personal hygiene problems. There was this Indian gal in my algebraic structures class and her BO no joke was worse than mine when I get back from a camping trip, or working outside on the heat.
I actually do really respect India's contributions to mathematics - aside from white/European, they have contributed more than the others.

Shit politicians because shit culture. The two go hand in hand.

thank you sir, for your honest opinion, not everyone smells bad

Because they are one step above niggers and two steps below a sewer rat
>inb4 indians dont have sewers because they >shit in streets.

you have no respect for others around you. that and look at your country. its polluted as fuck. you give no fucks at all about your enviornment. look at the ganges river. the most polluted river on the planet. look at all the garbage you shitskins just leave everywhere.the only thing you hold sacred are your fucking elephant gods and run ass down temples.

open bobs and vagene

a country that has a massive rape problem sounds like something Sup Forums would enjoy