Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I fucked up and I lost my boyfriend of 8 years for me being an emotional cunt. When I go meet new people, it doesn't feel right. I can't even have sex because I'm thst destroyed over it. I resorted to the shittiest thing ever, and actually begged for him back tonight. I lied and said I would be moving out of state, just to hear him beg me not to go...
But that didn't happen.
We were completely toxic together; used heroin for eight years together. I know we shouldn't be together, but I just can't let go.
I'm completely broke, and have no family. I'm disabled at the moment, due to having a stroke, and bad nerve damage, and having to relearn how to move everything on the left side of my body...
I feel like I beat all odds, surviving the coma and stroke. But now I'm seriously contemplating suicide. I keep trying to see the positive, but without him, I just can't...
What the fuck do I do, Sup Forums?

Pic not related

Gutted m8

Stroketits, or gtfo

Okay I'll try and be helpful, but it's hard to take anything on /b seriously, maybe try /adv

Are you off herion/drugs?
That should be your first priority, cause I'm sure that is harder to quit than a relationship.
Get some counselling/a shrink. If you find a good person to talk to you feel much less like you're tackling life on your own.
Good luck

>We were completely toxic together; used heroin for eight years together. I know we shouldn't be together

You answered your own question, really. Fight the depression, force some socializing, and start to make a new life out of what you have left. Won't be easy, but It's that or just saying fuck it all.

Also with timestamp

tldr tits or gtfo. sage goes in all fields

im not helping you with out tits.

>Implying I'm a girl

yeah, clean for a year. I had endocarditis, so my heart is completely screwed and gave to get surgery. I've been trying to focus more on myself, but it's very difficult with everyone's schedules, and I don't drive. At the moment, I keep getting run around at doctor's offices regarding my insurance, so that's been difficult myself. I've tried socializing, but everyone wants to fuck, and im just not into that. Im so lost.

>emotional cunt

Theres emotional bro cunts.

Something up your ass then

Where do you try to socialize? I'm going to guess that if you were a junky, you're probably going to have a hard time figuring where to meet people that aren't going to be so toxic and so hedonistic.

Captcha: carefully drive

Whatever, timestamp your man emotional man boobs. My advice stays the same.

quads confirm

>ever using heroin in the first place
you signed yourself up for this a long time ago. you reap what you sow

You can find friends in Narcotics Anonymous

TITS, MANTITS, OR GTFO FAGGOT

Are you CERTAIN that the pic is not related?

(Sober) friends houses / parties. Parks, dating websites. I try to do as much as I can, but i am still in a lot of pain, but I'm off all drugs doctors have prescribed.

that you Sarah?

N A was never really my thing. Ive been sober by just being sober. Sure, I have my days, but not having money or a car helps.

Let's see ur emotional man tits, fgt.

I never took the eastrogen pills, Rex always wanted me too but I heard they messed with your emotions and I'm emotional enough

Smoke weed, get over it all, move on~
The smoking part is optional, but it definitely helps me haha

It's a good place to meet sober people who aren't just interested in sex.

Faggot alert!

Yeah, those don't sound like the most effective places to meet people. Perhaps try picking up a new hobby and/or joining a local club.

Unfortunately, dating websites are about 90% dudes trying to go forth and penetrate. I think that applies to straight dating websites and for the gays it's probably an even larger portion. Work is a good place to meet people, make friends, and then meet their friends. Local sports clubs (as in actually playing the sport) are good, even if you're not really into sports. Plus, exercise is quite good for your mental state. Work and sports are probably not options for you currently though. So a new hobby and local clubs are my main suggestion. It's probably good to spend time around a completely different type of people than what you usually do. And it's probably good to meet guys without the assumption that you're trying to date and fuck.