Can anyone recommend a good spy camera? No need for WiFi. But does need to be small, long battery life SD card storage...

Can anyone recommend a good spy camera? No need for WiFi. But does need to be small, long battery life SD card storage. I've been looking on Amazon but not really sure what to get

What are you up to, OP?

tryin to see a titty

Try your bathroom, the mirror should have a pretty big tit looking at you

Oh nothing much

go on ebay and look up Micro wifi Camera. I have 2 preeminently set up in my wifes sisters room in the air conditioning vent. its trippy how much her tits look like my wifes.... I understand you OP

btw to now go out and buy the coat hanger ones.... people caught onto those. god speed and go and see your tittie OP

fucking laptop... NO NOT BUY

I was just using that for an example. Problem is only things I see are only 45min run time and 640x480. Looking for something 1080 or 720 at least and several hours of battery life

if you spend a few extra bucks you can get the Wifi one. it attaches to you phone and you can watch live in 1080P. also if you're freaked out about storage you can delete storage remotely while watching the titties ANYWHERE

Hmm that's not a bad option

I'm more concerned about run time and motion recording

my wifes body is the EXACT same at her sisters.... worth every $40

Link please? Or model name?

Also, the Keychains 808 are allegedly godtier.

it deletes every 48 hours usually so you can save to your phone before it deletes

spending 30 bucks on a spy pen got me some of the best footage of my little sister. caught her trying on some sexy clothing and posing in the mirror right after she had went shopping.

Sorry I meant battery life as in run time.

Share with the class?

Is there one that can wait in standby and be activated via remote ie. Phone

look up
"1080P wifi camera micro camera"
on ebay. Not the exact one I have but its SUPER customizable and very good picture. I personally put it in a Smoke detector and an air conditioning vent. try to spend a little extra cash and for a $50+ one. its worth in and doesn't rap out

can you plug in anywhere with it using micro USB? is so it will stay on forever

No unfortunately no outlets near by. Believe me I've thought of that

this thread got me diamonds

cell phone spy apps? it keeps the front camera on. cut a hole in one of your sweat pants and "accidentally" leave it in your front pocket conveniently looking through the hole.... thats how I got some of my best shots in the early days with my phone using the front camera (Pay a little cash and get the premium apps)

I was looking at one that doubles as a USB charger. I'd imagine that one has pretty good battery life

you ever see the cameras that are built into the chargers themself?

Yeah I've looked at that option as well, problem is the outlets aren't in the right spots

This the same op awhile back with the fucked up shaped bathroom with a cousin I think coming over?

significant others sisters ass.... enjoy. (I uses the sweat pants technique)

Nope different guy

Does anybody know of a good android recording app with motion detect to save battery?

I've heard your mom makes a good one