Im trying to tell her what happened last night but its not going well

im trying to tell her what happened last night but its not going well

Then just tell her

dont be a bigger faggot than you are just tell her

Lol immediately rejected upon identification

Yeah i decided fuck her, she acted like I was trying to get with her. Not worth the risk for someone who is a bitch.

yep, he's one of us

I’ll bite. What happened last night?

bump

she fucked a fat guy when she was drunk as fuck and I wanted to make sure she consented. To be perfectly honest my plan was to white knight and see if it lead to anything. That got derailed quickly now i dont give a fuck.

This can be saved I believe it lad, girls like a guy that can show some persistence

Eh, curious too. What would cause her reaction, the fuck did you do

Oh shit nice. start by asking her if she had to lift up his mudflaps to find his winkie

Anyone have the black science man cringe image handy?

OP got played by a fat dude

I enjoy a good cringe thread also but I do not want to be the one cringed at!

I'm not tilting my head to read that, fuck you.

You already got put lower on the ladder than fatso, time to man up or be the eternal gamma

Dude tell her fatty is gloating about her being out cold

fake look at the times

Is she cute? Tell her you think she could do better lol

Walk us through how you did it, sounds like an easy situation to come off as a cringy beta.

Also there has to be a reason for her response

You stopped people while they were having sex, that's pretty fucking cringy

Holy shit

>if she consented
what are you the special victims unit? fucking faggot

Better to have conformation in writing so months from now when regret gets the best of her, he can't be tried for rape.

you were trying to look out for the dude?

I was hanging out with a friend. He had about 10 or so people over. I have been around her a few times and we have had little chit chats. She got really drunk last night. Her and a couple other girls were dancing and she came and kind of grinded on me. A little later I could tell she was drunk, so drunk she was sitting on the floor nodding out. This fat dude said she looked like she was going to puke. She didnt look like she was. So he and another girl brought her to the bathroom. Few minutes later other girl comes back and says she is passed out. Half hour or so later i go to piss and no girl or fat guy. I investigate and listen at the closed bedroom doors. One of them I can hear movement. I hang out in the hall trying to hear and the fat dude comes out and goes in the bathroom. I look in the room and she is passed out basically bent over the bed. Fat guy leaves soon after and she stayed in the room (she got in the bed normal style later) until I left. I didnt tell anyone what I saw and no one seemed to be paying attention to the situation.

Sounds important too tell her. Did she reply?

ayyy this thread just got interesting

damnit right when i was gunna get off

bruh.... that dont sound good but who knows. id just b like
>u aight?

The way she acted like I was going to try and ask her out and like she was too good for me changed my mind I dont give a fuck what happened.

Maybe, or maybe she knows what you saw and doesn't want to talk about what happened

Yeah she does sound like she doesn't want to talk about it. I dunno, just be like "did you get raped last night?" I dunno, that was kind of a cunty response.

Tell her "I just wanted to say damn those sloppy seconds were nice, but tje line got too long so you couldn't go for round 2"

Oh you're fucking retarded. I was in the same situation. Fucked a bitch literally 2 feet away from her bf. That's what I call not giving a fuck. Just use a condom dickhead. They'll forget about you in 2 minutes

I have not replied. I dont want to tell her now why risk it. I dont know what to say though.

Then tell her you are surprised she is still walking after the black guy who was after you

user. In this situation you got to put the ego aside and do what's best. She might just be so embarrased and that is the reason for her initial reaction. Now is not the time to be mad, I get it, I do. Now is the time to be the person she needs right now. "Just don't" sounds like a cry for help and she doesn't need to feel embarrased. Do the right thing. Start by telling her you did not tell a soul about what happened. She will open up from there..

"I sucked nigger cock, and I'm vegan"

Dont listen to the betas. Do as I said. Tell her the sloppy seconds were nice, the line got too long so you coundn't go for round 2 and that you are surprised she is still walkong after the blacks came in

holy shit she sounds like a massive cunt.

At least tell her you dove on too and you wanna another piece of dat ass

Don't forget the 4 people in the room with their camera phones out.

"Are you ok? Did anything happen with you and fat guy?"

Yes user, thanks for reminding me. Yes say that too. Ask her if it will turn her on if you send the video to her mom

Tell her you have pictures of what happened last night and you'll release them unless she sends more.

>trying to white knight and see if it leads to anything
>she's acting like I was trying to get with her

But she's right, you stupid fucking beta.

Also this. And then post pics or gtfo

Tell her u got aids

It's already going viral.. a month after circulation she will contemplate suicide.
Tragic youth, but it happens all the time...

Fuck her! I tried my conscious is clear.

Hahaha fucken hell that got me

Just fucking dump it out already you massive fucking omega.

That could be been done in a less autistic way, but ok you tried.

Fuck her.
She chose to be a slut, so she got what she wanted.
Fuck it.

she sounds like a fucking cunt

Yeah because Eurofags and their Clios are just so much fucking better. kys.

In Europe herpes are scared of the refugees

Just fucking tell her what you saw and what it looked like. Then she either will laugh her ass off and say she fucked that fatty real good and you can piss off or she really didnt consent and will be mad or sad af. But like this shes just confused and dont know what that betafag wants from her

This is fucking stupid.

I replied to the wrong fucking post fuck.

The number one female fantasy is rape.

ask how many sharpies she can fit in her pussy and butthole

You're an idiot.

Kys beta

Seems like a whore, fuck her, just say hope you know that fat dude fucked you real good last night, peace out.
The way she responded in your first message makes me think you creeped her out though at some point last night.

I think 13 is the current Sup Forums recorded

Ask her if she remembers the two black guys...

Ask her if she wants a link to the video...

God fucking dammit. Just say it you faggot. You're saying the same thing over and over again. This is why people hate you. This is why she immediately told you to fuck off. Because you behave this way.

jesus christ you could be more beta slug attention whore

you text like a girl

Abandoning autistic thread in 3...2...1...

forever alone the screenshot

This

This guy gets it, I've known people like you my whole life. Think you're always doing the right thing, or trying to, but come across as a weird autistic piece of shit

>
no, this

This

although friendzone is being generous

weak ass record, r/buttsharpies has like 25

good piece of advice. OP won't listen and remain virgin

OP is a faggot

Same

That was never certified. It was not an official attempt.

/thread

Just send her a picture of your dick next to a jar of peanut butter.

was from a 42 year old russian prostitute. I'm talking amateur record, not pro category.

bro you should've just told her on that opening text you dense fuck

Go back to plebbit nigger

fuck OP. this is now a 42 year old russian prostitute thread.

Sometimes I worry that I may be too much of a beta, but then I stumbled upon your thread tonight, user. Thanks, I can go to sleep happy tonight.

You're so indirect just fucking tell her, "you were passed out but that fat dude fucked you anyway, that's kinda rape so just wondering if you cared to know"

Sounds like something a rapist, and only a rapist, would say

Kill yourself

keep this thread interesting - just tell her and post the replies... also were are the pix of her bent over the bed?

OP you are the oppitomy of cringe you are jealous of the fatty cause he fucked your girl, you don't need to make drama out of nothing. Do yourself a favour and don't talk to girls until you grow up

Yeah seems to me like fat dude and OP are two birds of a feather

Try offering her a mint. Start carrying mints with you on a regular basis.

OP, by not telling her you are actually making yourself liable for the situation, especially if she gets a disease or pregnant. From a legal standpoint of you don't tell her and something happens to get you could get fucked pretty hard.