My girlfriend...

My girlfriend, the nicest person i knew killed herself and every loving moment i remember we had just amplifies the heartaches i have since i found out. For the past 12 hours i have just been crying and i don't really see an end. I miss her so much and i know no matter how much i wish for her back, nothing will happen, but i still do. She was so damaged by other people she had to do it, and i just wish i was there to help her and i wish i was able to since she was so damaged. We met on Discord and she picked me over everyone else that liked her. If I had one time travel ever i would just go back to appreciate her more. How do I stop crying, Sup Forums?

join her

Stop being a pussy and kys too

I'm sorry to hear that OP, but nothing can cure such beloved demise, its hard to forget that a person who changed your life and made you happy once has left from existence for heartbreaking reasons... My best advice is see your mother, if thats not possible see your bother or sister/grandma or a friend you can trust on and tell them everything, its better to let it go instead of holding it in, you have to be strong and embrace it, you won't forget her but you'll live for her user, do new things and don't let it fall on you... I bet she wouldn't want you to follow the same path.

You came to Sup Forums for advice? Sorry man but all the Sup Forumsros died when moot left. I've never experience suicide so I have no idea how to combat it. Have a drink, smoke some weed, hang out with someone. Just do things to keep your mind occupied and tell your mentally able to deal with the situation. It'll be okay OP, sorry for your loss.

she would have dumped you at some point faggot, just be happy you can slay pussy now no worries

Until* not and tell
You're* not your.
>mfw autocorrect fucking hates me.

If she really loved you, she wouldn't have killed herself.

name of her?

Cry ur heart out man. That's all you can do if that's all u want to do. Ull get come to terms with it when u come to terms with it. My heart goes out to u and her, dude.

2 out of 7 replies are actually normal. How low does your morality have to drop for you to kick someone while they're down? Smh people on Sup Forums these days seem to be trying to be worse than reddit, which is pretty hard, but hey, you're doing it.

unfortunate events always come in our lives mate, be brave and strong.

This.

Im depressed and fuck and i think about killin myself everyday.

Though i adore my bf and i cant imagine hurting him like that. He tries hard to help me threw my issues...im not about to kill myself and let him think hes worked hard for nothing

If you love someone and someone loves you back while they support you through your depression, there's no need for you to kill yourself.
Just by loving a person and having them love you back and care for you is enough to want to live forever instead of killing yourself.
Good luck.

*through, not threw
Kys user

OP, when someone is committing suicide, it is an extremly selfish act. It is Mike cheating the Person you are together with. Thats because ehe basically choose someone else over you. I dont think that helps alot, but it is something to consider. 2ndkilling oneself is something no one can bring you down from through Bering Mord nice. That shit needs a therapy and a long one.

she only killed herself because you were such a shitty boyfriend

post nudes

Sending all my love your way, brother. Ignore the dickhead edgelords on here.

Post her nudes and we'll mourn with you OP

Only thing that'll help you is time my friend. You will be sad for a long time and it is okay to grieve and mourn. But you will be okay eventually

>Sending all my love your way, brother.

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How old was she? In scale 1 to 10 what was she?
Do you live in a 1st world country?

Clearly you have no idea how depression works lol

Also i know the difference...just one of those moments where youre not really focusing on what you type and you just type the first word that comes to mind.

I'm sorry, i'm not the best person to go to when it comes to comforting and depression stuff. I try...

Get over it. No one gives a fuck. Go to work and get drunk. Repeat.

Comforting has nothing to do with it really...its being in the mind of a person with depression. Doesnt really matter if you have good stuff in your life, depression controls your thoughts

I love my friend, was killed, and his mercy, as it were the nicest I have said, I am the person I know that I have found heartaches it increases a. Because it is right in the past 12 hours, and the cry is that I do not really see an end. And the more they want to know how much you want it to be zero, but still. She came up to meet us, he carried me away in the day of Discord is one thing, and that every one will see fit to acknowledge it. Who, if He is always more than one unit of time so as to prevent the travel well, i just go back. How to stop crying, / b /?

I can see that's to bother or sister / or a grandmother and a friend can not believe all tell them to be better to go with it, holding them in place, you have to be strong and to embrace it and never forget, but because they live from now on you new I make all things fall, they do not want to, nor to follow thee: he will be to you, and ... I bet the journey.

OP, when a man has from committing suicide, an act of self-seeking that is extremly. Mike has lent support to the person who came up with. Thats what she for the most part, to choose any one among you. I do not think it helps alot, but it is something to consider. 2ndkilling is not something you can go out into the Bering down Mord nice. Lorem requires excrement and wide.