Americans

>Americans

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494396590691.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

sociologicalscience.com/political-ideology-racial-preference-online-dating/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Notting_Hill_race_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you saying there is anything wrong with this nice young lady?

She is racist

>Americans consider the word nigger racist

it is

Why does she make all those reaction faces? Is this common?

what is she saying?

its not

the way americans interacts with eachother is so alien to me

based on other videos from the US I expected her to get beaten up

This, it's like they're acting

Are you by any chance a negro?

>Posters on a Hmong bride kidnapping forum are somehow experts in human behavior

Yes yes americans are all rude cunts. More news at 11.

explain?

What is she saying? Noel is black and he makes himself look like a fucking nigger?

niggeR.

Why are Americans so rude?

Freedum and stuff

>tfw grew up around qt racist white girls
>tfw white girls highly disapproved of whites dating outside their race

I'd give her some mixed kids desu

viva mexico

I can't really understand what she's saying, only "makes himself look like a fucking nigger"

"he's ... black and makes himself look like a fucking nigger."
It sounds like block but it's black.

murricunts so fucking obsessed with race
no one cares

muh genetics

if that's the case, nothing wrong with it

nobody likes a nigger. not even niggers- that's why they keep killing themselves.

if you're black, just don't be a nigger, how hard can it be?

>Lewis black if he makes himself look like a fucking nigger?

I hate niggers I just don't understand why you make your entire lives revolve around them

wtf? but int told me white girls worship blacks

Not most of us. Its the jungle beats, thug, single mother culture.

пoвpaћa ми ce oд aмepикe и aмepикaнaцa. нaјoгaвнији coј нa цeлoм cвeтy, ceмe им јeбeм пpoклeтo. штa јe билo кypвини cинoви aмepикaнци? штa јe билo кpвaвe вaм мaјкe јeбeм ycpaнe? хaхa aјдe бeжитe oдaвдe гoвнa cмpдљивa, јeбo вaм пac мaтep. бpишeм гoвњaвo дyпe aмepикaнcкoм зacтaвoм, пишaм вaм cвимa y oчи, кeњaм и пoвpaћaм нa гpoб cвaкoг мpтвoг aмepичкoг вoјникa.

wtf? whys Sup Forums let u type in this shitty font?

If you don't think that chick isn't going to be getting BLACKED one week after that video was made by that same dude you clearly don't understand women

Wez internashunal n sheeeit boi

I think it's natural for girls to be racist. My sister herself, unironically dislikes white guy's.
A lot of FOB's tend to refuse to date out nowadays.

if it weren't for one particular Serb there would be no Sup Forums, or you know, the modern world, so stfu bitch nigger and show some respect

Both in your show of happiness and dislike you're... too much.

Why is it always a leaf?

Tы хopóшeмy?

No context, don't care. Actually with context I still wouldn't care. Cute chick though. However I wouldn't be surprised if he's already burned coal and this is just some strong banter.

You americans are so odd. Maybe you are memeing, but it's always "hurr durr blacked", "i bet shes a niggerlover", or something like that with you.

she's a stupid racist prick

It's the exact same shit in Nordic countries but maybe just not in your summer scarf group of "male" friends.

In America it's unironically the libs that refuse to date niggers and the conservative chicks love to fuck them.

Halo Liechtenstein

Your post doesn't make sense, Pekka.

R A R E

Eh, are you sure? Sounds like memes to me.

huh?

All memes have a truth in reality.

Of course because a summer scarf doesn't strike you as odd.

Not really desu. If someone posted proof of what you are saying I would honestly be very surprised.

I don't know what you mean by summer scarf? What is it supposed to signify?

Southern women have more sex and marry more blacks than any region in the US. Guess which region also votes mostly republican?

it's 50/50 at lot of libs do date blacks and what not

That alone doesn't say much. AFAIK the south has way more blacks than any other region, and it's not like all southern women are republicans.

Disregard that, I love penis.

looks like some dumb yuppie white chick that doesnt respect anyone but chad who fucks her face

just jealous roasties

I read online on a girls blog once, who had """"red-pilled""" beliefs that her dad was always careful to hide how much he despised niggers when she was a kid/teenager, because he knew from experience how easily she could hurt him if they ever had an argument.

And according to surveys, most southern women tend to be republican.

you are making such conclusions from 7 second video

Do Americans really make all these reactions while talking?

>I read online on a girls blog once, who had """"red-pilled""" beliefs that her dad was always careful to hide how much he despised niggers when she was a kid/teenager, because he knew from experience how easily she could hurt him if they ever had an argument.
But this means nothing. I don't even get the point you are trying to make.

>And according to surveys, most southern women tend to be republican.
And? If it's something like 45/55 that disparity would not mean a thing when you consider how uncommon inter-ethnic marriages are.

Wouldn't that be because southern states have 40% blacks compared to less than 10% in other states? Would be weird if there were less interracial marriages there than in other regions.

Not really. I think it's because he had his phone camera pointed at her and she knew he was recording. It's what everyone does now since everyone has a phone+camera now.

Normal reaction in Sweden is to attack anyone recording you.

>And? If it's something like 45/55 that disparity would not mean a thing when you consider how uncommon inter-ethnic marriages are.
Of course it's uncommon. But as it stands a conservative girl is more likely to get blacked/CHI'd than a good liberal one.

I can't even figure out what shes saying
something something nigger somehting

So let me get this straight.
>two people have a normal argument
>the guy starts recording her
>she lashes out in anger
It seems like it was the nigs fault desu.

niggers btfo 2bh

I'm googling to see if there is a study or something. brb

Only annoying people do it

wouldwife/10

Yeah right

Ironic because she looks like an absolute coalburner

I think I was right:

Political Ideology and Racial Preferencesin Online Dating
sociologicalscience.com/political-ideology-racial-preference-online-dating/
>Prior work suggests that political ideology is an important correlate of conservative attitudes about race in the United States, and we find that conservatives, including both men and women and blacks and whites, are much more likely than liberals to state a preference for same-race partners. Further, conservatives are not simply more selective in general; they are specifically selective with regard to race. Do these stated preferences predict real behaviors? In general, we find that stated preferences are a strong predictor of a behavioral preference for same-race partners, and that this pattern persists across ideological groups.

what are you talking about. Almost all lefties are in reality exteremly inexperienced with dealing with other cultures. You almost never see hardline lefties dating interculturally. It's always moderates and sometimes conservatives.

Lefties who actually deal with other cultures on a real, tangible, day to day basis don't stay lefties for long.

He's referencing the recent attacks on journalists in immigrant ghettoes.

Two observations:

>this bitch is pretty unintelligible and has strange mannerisms
>we don't know anything about the context; it's very likely someone was indeed making themselves look like a fucking nigger

Trashy? Pretty sexist m8
>Further, conservatives are not simply more selective in general; they are specifically selective with regard to race. Do these stated preferences predict real behaviors? In general, we find that stated preferences are a strong predictor of a behavioral preference for same-race partners, and that this pattern persists across ideological groups.
Oh come on. Muzzie girls love to get blacked and bleached but still marry Ahmed at the end of the day. Doesn't mean shit :^)

>Oh come on. Muzzie girls love to get blacked and bleached but still marry Ahmed at the end of the day. Doesn't mean shit :^)
Sounds like memes again desu

according to the afroamerican individual's reaction at the end, her outburst might have been unexpected and hysterical

Why is interracial cheating such a big meme on Sup Forums?

Read Freud and find out

"... is/acts like [he is] black and he makes himself look like a fucking nigger."
Guy in front of her: "And you try to act like one."

It's probably the guy recording who is pissing everyone off.

She is like IRL Mean Girls but saying "nigger". xD

Insecurity and thanks to American media, insecurity of blacks because after the African Americans were freed a few centuries back there was a huge "they're gonna rape/steal all our wimmenz oh no!".

This carried down until even today.

But its not like it doesn't happen elsewhere: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Notting_Hill_race_riots

You're the one who keeps posting about it retard

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Notting_Hill_race_riots

>The riot is popularly believed to have been triggered by an assault against Majbritt Morrison, a white Swedish woman,[4] on 29 August 1958.[5] Morrison had been arguing with her Jamaican husband Raymond Morrison at the Latimer Road tube station. A group of various white people attempted to intervene in the argument and a small fight broke out between the intervening people and some of Raymond Morrison's friends.[6] The following day Majbritt Morrison was verbally and physically assaulted by a gang of white youths that had recalled seeing her the night before.[7] According to one report, the youths threw milk bottles at Morrison and called her racial slurs such as "Black man's trollop",[7] while a later report stated that she had also been struck in the back with an iron bar.[8]

tfw she will never be my wife

It's not even funny anymore. I see it happen so much I'm just like "Really?". Honestly pathetic, I would kill myself If I was a Swedish male.

Why are you pushing it then?
We are comitting suicide by Sup Forums.

>Saying nigger makes Sup Forums uncomfortable.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that
Americans are overly expressive in a very cheesy way. Kind of like the difference between seeing actors in a theater and in a movie.

When I interact with Americans, it just feels like they talk and act like they're trying to play a character

fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger

The ones that do this are the ones trying to be special and unique. Literally the reddit kind.

>Americans are overly expressive in a very cheesy way. Kind of like the difference between seeing actors in a theater and in a movie.
>When I interact with Americans, it just feels like they talk and act like they're trying to play a character
LOL. This does happen unironically.

>When I interact with Americans, it just feels like they talk and act like they're trying to play a character

Are we really that intense and dramatic? I suppose that explains why the Russian and German people I've met before seemed very calm and subdued by my standards.

>Swedish woman
Every. Fucking. Time.

>This dumb drumpfkin thinks I'm from Sup Forums
Go back to tumblr nigger, Sup Forums is /bant/ territory now.

She fine tho