Here are some fact about islam for you're ignorant fucks on b

Here are some fact about islam for you're ignorant fucks on b

1-islam does not beat women. that's wrong. you're allowed to beat your wife only if she cheats(just like real men do aka the muslisms us real men)
2-goat fucking is haram. only you whites put peanut butter on your nuts so your dog licks it.
3-white women love muslim men because we are dominant and real men.
4-We don't take shit form your white peoples beause we are the real men.
5-We are gonna marry your women and make them muslim then we are gonna make their daughters muslim

you guys here are ignroany a hell and i hope you stop being ignroant cuz you can't stop us

>ignroany
>ignroant

Are you even trying, dude?

Saged, Muhammed. Go back to sandniggerstan with your goats. Leave the real women to us civilized men.

Go the fuk away
Shoo

civilized men aka beta men who are women's bitches..

white women love to be dominanted and we are dominant and dont bow to your white rules.

i'm a muslim and i have fucked 42 white women

>we only beat women if she cheats
Women is kind of a vague term for goats and pre pubescent girls that are married off/sold

ignroant white boy small penis making lies we don't marry goats or fuck goats, thats white new zelend people who do that.

we love and fuck the white girls us mulsims and make them muslims

No goats then? Then you're a camel fucker then. Cause you definitely ain't fucking no wight girl pussy, cause no white girl I know would fuck a sandnigger.

>islam does not beat women
> You are allowed to beat your wife

>no white girl I know would fuck a sandnigger.

hahaha I'm in N.Y and all the white girls here love us and look for us. boy you never left your basemant cuz everybody know white girls only want us real men not you beta sissy white boys

Picture of the goat situation or it never happened.

Alright I gave you easy bait, but what about the many girls that married off very underage and are basically sold off as items in Muslim countries. Im not white or have a small pener btw

That happens in pakistan and india.

which have the biggest population, but not in the majority of middle eastren countries.

cultural thing, not a religious thing

>islamophobia is when non muslims know too much about the Muslim religion

No, its when you listen to fake news from youtube videos, loser.

us muslism are dominant gods and we created math

>india
>muslim

At least have some basic knowledge before you start trolling

Disappointed/10

>live by the mercy of white businessman
>dominant

Pick one

>t.butthurt jew

>14.2%
gb2rebbit

>(((white)))
your trolling a shit

how's that hpv going for you

All your muslim shit will hold for one generation, maybe two. Your kids watching our movies, browsing our internet. They will forget and betray they own roots eventually. Your islam bullshit is doomed.

>t.another fucking jew

Fuck off we don't won't their shitty genes either. Muhammed durka or not. Send them to africa or someshit

Muslim is basically the same thing as Jewish

White muslim here. Fuck off op. Your part of the reason why this religion is shit on so often.

What about the under age marriage and the grooming that happens in texas?

>It literally says Allah is the greatest deceiver and that muslims are allowed to lie to none believers.

fookin heretics

You say "you whites" as if Muslims can't be white.

Same shit in the bible my friend

I want proof in a convenient infographic

Someones mad because they were born a shitskinned sand nigger.
Hurr durr me man me so smart. Me can beat women. Me the best. Fuck I'd rather be the goat you're fucking

That makes it okay?

it's the halmark of the retard to think Muslims are a race and not a religion

Muslims are followers of the Islamic faith, be that by birth or choice. They're not confined to any race.

Good bait fagAhmed,

It happens in Saudi RABIA faggot. India and Paki dont allow child marriage. Pedo Mohammad fucked 9 yo and Muslims are supposed to imitate him cuz he's the perfect man.

>we created math
Pythagorean theorem disagrees.

geometry is not mathematics, you cuck

Sit down, Shmuel.

Open any random page of the OT and see jewish imperialism laid bare.

I knowva way you can get 72 virgins...go out in the Sahara desert by yourself and play with this 6 shooter