How do i turn $1500 into $3000?

How do i turn $1500 into $3000?

Put it all on red

Cut it in half

Spend 1500 on sexy clothes and body waxing and become a bottom gay whore. And make 3k.

Get a fucking job. Or gamble

Get $1500 more

Getting fucked by a cheeto dick seems a bit of a stretch.

Buy $1500 worth of wholesale products, then sell them for double the cost.

The same way you got the $1500.

What's your time frame user?

I want less risk... but roulette is my shit.

Hmmmm

Not a fag

I have a job and i want less risk.

Ya, how u faggot?

Ive got a few more cheetos

Yes. What the fuck?

Have a loved one contract mesothelioma

You double it

Depends on how bad you need that money but a plausible way is to open a coinbase/gdax account (or any other merchant), deposit, wait for a flash crash anytime a banker talks shit about bitcoins, buy bitcoin at, let's say 3000 and sell at 3600 making a 20% profit. then repeat. It has a high risk profile, be warned, but it works like a charm

Such as??

Working and saving? I want my money to work for me.

No time frame. Just trying to keep growing my stash. I mean the quicker the better so I can reinvest and continue to grow.

More cheetos

Thanks user. I will look into this. I kinda wanna invest my money in "smith and wesson" right after another tragedy strikes. Their stock like tripled after Oct 1st.

Anything you can buy wholesale.
If you buy in bulk, you can get wholesale prices.
All you need to do is find customers.

NASDAQ: AOBC ? It does not look good as an investment to me. What really works at the moment is technological real state: Digital Realty, Core Site, Interxion, Equinix, etc. But if you have any hint or suggestion, I'm all ears.

I should probably order from
china. I need to find something people wanna buy. Ok i will look into it.

There you go, you're on the right track.

>i want my money to work for me
>only have $1500
Well, leave it in a mutual fund earning 7% interest for 10 years

Dude im very very ignorant when it comes to the financial market. Thats why im asking advice. I just know my buddy showed me the smith and wesson stock and it was HUUUUGE. i mean the gov makes their money during tragedy... maybe i could do the same. Just need to be more financially aware. I hope to turn this 1500 into 20-30,000 in 1 year.

Id rather buy a 1/2 pound of chronic and double my cash in like 2 weeks.

>NASDAQ: AOBC
I don't know what your friend shown you. As far as I know this is the ticker for Smith & Wesson, NASDAQ: AOBC, if you google it you'l see a graph that has nothing to do with, let's say,NYSE:DLR.
there are a lot of things to look for in a good investment, market cap, tendency, PE ratio, etc. but nothing beats a good hint from someone close to that industry

Invest in cipla around 2-4Q for 2018. Truvada patents expire in 2018

You're welcome. That single investment in truvada+sovaldi grossed me like $150k and I paid off my student loan entirely plus had cash to spare for a new car

Also, I would recommend to create a digital wallet and stock some digital currency not worthing much at the moment. My bets, besides bitcoin, ethereum, monero, sumokoin and iotas. I have invested 1K on those as an experiment, let's see if it pays off in the near-mid future...

>cipla
NSE: CIPLA? pharmaceutical and biotechnology in India?

yup
They're the worlds largest manufactuer of antiretrovirals and the only reason they have zero market in NA and EU is patent protection which expires 2018
It's going to be a $30bil market shift. Absolutely glorious

Gilead Sciences is doing it's good ol' death rattle trying to raise drug resistence. They approved PrEP in the US, to get a few extra hundred mil. They refuse to do it outside the US for obvious reasons. Approving a drug in EU or Canada costs $200mil/per country and they have less than 10 months to make back that money before cipla invades.

Ok, I would try some of that and I let you know how it goes. Any other hint worth mentioning?

do that and you'll lose it

put it all on black

Don't invest in Abbot Labs, GSK, or pfizer, they're the worst pharma companies in existence and their profile is horrible.
If you want a reliable company, go for Gilead. They do viruses, and they do it very well to unbelievable proportions. In 2018 is when we find out whether they're a meme or not. They cured hep C, but HIV is their cash cow and Cipla is the world's largest manufacturer of HIV antiretro's. Patents expire this year, I got rid of my share in Gilead, way way too risky for 2018. But this is the year that will make or break them.

Personally I am putting money on Cipla. I expect them to take around 10-20bil of the HIV market which will be what Gilead originally took.

Do you know what happened to Cipla in 2004? Why did it lost almost all its value overnight?

have this function:
y = 2x

Cipla's research is thievery. India has no patent laws.
The reason Cipla is on the verge of fucking over Gilead is that they already manufacture Truvada because their entire industry is reverse-engineering formulations. They make Truvada for something like 1/3rd the cost Gilead does and Gilead fucking made the damn thing
Once patent laws are up it will be mayhem. There's no way Gilead can compete with Cipla.

Also I'd imagine it's due to the intermediate period of HIV antiretro's being patent protected.
Truvada's patent protection started '98 and will end 2018.

But something very specific must have happened at one exact point in time (around May 2004) for an 85% drop in shares - I have been trying to find info on the matter, to no avail...

They stole patents that didn't pay off. That's their entire industry lol
If I recall right 2004 is when they entered the african market for HIV antiretrovirals and it was at the same time pfizer, GSK, gilead, and abbott entered the african markets. They all offered cheap HIV antiretrovirals and none of them made money but Cipla being a company of thieves lost the most money.

get a mirror
put all l$1500 in front of mirror
Instant $3000

>that didn't pay off
that's a bit of an understatement for a whooping 85% drop... It means for every $1000 you invest, you are left with $150 within days. It is not something that "didn't pay off", it is a crash unlike anything I hardly ever have seen.

Lol this

And go fuck yourself OP. Figure it out for your fucking self. Put some people out of business or store it in another account.

It's when they split their stock.
Made each share worth a fifth of its original value but quintupled the amount of shares.

Cipla's entire research department is based off stealing patents. They have almost no original research.
An 85% drop for an indian company based off stealing NA and EU research is not unexpected

GUARANTEED RESULTS

I don't get it, why would you make a profit from this?

It's from an infomerical

so you don't know what happened

or why it happened exactly on May 2004 but never before that, or never again after that

or why it was not a smaller drop, or a continuous decline, but rather an abrupt fall to the abyss

basically you don't know - which means, you don't know if it could happen again next year

>infomerical
probably unintentional but it sounds like American Infomercial

>Infomerical
kek

rip the bills in half dummy
fuck Sup Forums is stupid.

everyone knows that half a bill has half the value

not if you tell them its folded

Okay, as said they split their stock.
When corporations slip stock they take a hit. They purposefully do it to increase total available stock purchases but it decreases total stock price.

There, are you happy? Cipla rakes in $20bil/yr like they give a shit about a temporary decrease in stock value especially when it allows them to quadruple investor speculation.

he's onto something here

That makes sense, I just could not understand wtf could happen for such a drop

OP I WAS THERE FOR THAT CHEETO THREAD

Cipla is huge. The majority of their market is African countries. They were destined to split

If I was you I'd buy 100 worth of in game currency on runescape and "stake" / gamble. It's 50/50 odds. I'd do 1,1, if I lose both do 4, if lose 4 do 10/15. Do low and double if you lose.

Also Cipla is the worlds largest manufacturer of APIs (active pharamaceutical ingredients)
Basically all Gilead, GSK, Abbot, pfizer, etc. does is take what Cipla manufacturers and packs it into pills. As far as ingredients it's all Cipla lol

Wait for major events to swing stock volume of reliable companies. For example, BP spills millions of gallons of oil. Everyone sells stocks, price crashes.
A smart person knows the value of all those oil rigs, pipe lines, trucks, gas stations...
the price will obviously go back up. Another example is when United kicked that Chinese doctor off the plane.
Buy $1500 worth of stock in a company that recently crashed, then wait for the inevitable and immediate upswing.
I did it with equifax and made a bunch of money.

So not OP with a question on stock market.

I literally know nothing about it. Is it as simple as buy amount of stock at certain price and then sell when it's worth more?

Go to YouTube and look for the "buffets books" there's like 40 episodes in order. They cover the absolute most basic stuff into some more complex stuff. You're welcome.

yes, or see how your money dwindles away and you never know when to cut your loses by selling it on the low

Thanks

Sauce on that pic?

Is that a Cheeto?

I've been siting here for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what exactly happens if this were to occur.
Am I retarded?

be sure that you can handle the pressure of losing money and do not put a penny on the stock market that you cannot afford to lose

only then you can have a calm mindset and be able to sleep at night if you have some savings there

never put all eggs in one basket, never risk not being able to pay for your bills, never depend on the market as a source of income

have fun with any savings you can live without, and who knows, perhaps you will double or triple them, which means you can gift yourself and your significant other with a fancy holiday or a new item for the house every now and then

>Am I retarded?
Goes without saying...

Yes

Person on the left puts down $20 into the box, then receives $30 in hand, making a $10 profit.

Person on the right though, first puts down $20, then hands $30 more away (net loss $50) and all he gets back is a stupid box with $40 on it, so he loses the $10 that the person on the right scammed away from him.

Just popped into the thread. I'm currently living basically paycheck to paycheck with a little left over if I try hard enough.

Where would be a good starting point to build up money with small amounts?

no. bet it all on nigger.

U are retarded mate

The person selling the box ends up with 10 dollars extra, and the person buying the box has 10 less

It goes:
-$20 -$20 each put 20 in
-$50 +$10 B sells box to A for 30
-$10 +$10 A opens original box with 40 dollars in

Mug yourself.

Make another 2000 while using 500 to live

you are to use multiplicating for solve this;
1500 x 2 = 3000
you are well come :)

better off looking into dropshipping. You can start with relatively low overhead. And you also don't need to stock merchandise

be frugal and work hard

Because you may be entitled to financial compensation

Underrated post