How does this make you feel Sup Forums

How does this make you feel Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

abc27.com/2017/10/06/court-movie-theaters-must-accommodate-deaf-blind-patrons/
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41421936/southwest-kicks-woman-off-flight-because-of-dog-allergy
caselaw.findlaw.com/us-3rd-circuit/1876823.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3l2So90yoKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ruined my fucking night! thanks OP you colossal faggot! hope you choke on a dick

feelings are gay

Seeing eye dogs must accommodate people with sight too

abc27.com/2017/10/06/court-movie-theaters-must-accommodate-deaf-blind-patrons/

by that logic they need to provide better seating for people with bad backs, larger seats for fat fucks, more leg room for basketball playing niggers, insulin holders for diabetics, fleshlights for sex addicts, and washing machines for housewives

makes me wanna act like a frog

No they don't. I still think this is pretty stupid though.

yep
still feels like a troll and i didn't find a valid source

It's akin to how airlines much accommodate fatties by offering two seats.

Many American airlines require that a fat passenger purchase an extra seat, whilst some others do not.

Here in Canada (eh!), we have the 'One Passenger One Fare' legislation which allows blumpkins to purchase one seat, but receive two if they're too fat.

But with a blind movie patron, they can still hear the film, so do they get some cool robotic dolls to act out they scenes whilst groping the dolls to perceive what's happening?

Does every deaf movie patron get their own personal sign-language interpreter? Or will every single movie now have to subtitled?

What if the movie sucked so much that it left me mentally scarred; will the theater pay for my therapist?

What if I'm taking some little kids to see some cartoon; will the theater pay for the beer that will sedate me, and the subsequent taxi ride home?

This has SJW written all over it and is, therefore, doomed to fail.

I was at a concert on the beach in Santa Cruz a few years back. They had a sign language dude rocking out and signing away on stage left.

A hearty kek was had.

s an episode of 'TV Nation' wil Michael Moore (yeah, that Farenheight 911 guy) where they tried to help a guy (actor) inside an iron lung get a seat in a movie theater. The theater could not accommodate him, despite Americas 'Disability Act' (if that's what it's called) required anyone with any disability.

Hey, could I not have a psychiatrist produce a statement indicating that gender pro-nouns (such as xee's and zeer's and zurp's, or whatever fucking noises SJW's claim are words) cause me extreme anxiety, and therefore, I am no required to use and or respect any such pro-nouns?

People can get companion/therapy ducks to treat depression, so wouldn't my case of 'Zero Fucks Given' be far easier to accommodate than a therapy pet?

I went to a Broadway musical and was sitting behind a pair of interpreters. It ruined the show for me. 150$ wasted so Helen Keller could waste her time "listening" to Motown.

At a certain point you need to just accept that god doesn't want you to watch movies.

I know, poor baby. At some point in life (and I know Sup Forums has a hard time understanding this but I'll try to dumb it down just abit so even the most handicapped can somewhat agree) you most look at another and certainly they must have the same right as you! I know it's just a concept but imagine if we could actually do that!

If you are deaf and blind why would you go to a movie theater? What could you possibly gain from a film you can't hear or see that you couldn't get at home?

how does this impact my life?
It doesnt
so should I care?
I dont

To ruin the experience for able bodies as they accommodate me.

how did you read this though?

The deaf can read?

Court appointed internet interpreter.

Shit why wouldn't you go? In fact, who gives a flying fuck? Seriously who fucking cares? I don't understand why the fuck will this upset someone to the fucking point that they feel so fucking offended or shoot up a theater for that matter.

gaylings are fee

wouldn't anti discrimination laws and the ADA cover someone with an animal allergy, provided it isn't deadly. Wouldn't the person who entered the show second have to leave or enter a separate showing to be fully accommodated. I'm high sorry.

you're deaf blind though.

so you're leaving Earth because deaf-blind people can now go to the movies with some sort of interpreter?

well, cheerio then.

nope, fuck alergies
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41421936/southwest-kicks-woman-off-flight-because-of-dog-allergy

what do her tits look like?

faylings are gee

haha thats why i mentioned the deadly part, lying bitch over played her hand, and this isn't a plane.

i think i'm in love.

LIEK BALLOOOOOOOONS

me too user-kun senpai desu

Wait... People still go to cinemas?
Why not just wait a month and download an HD torrent?

This is just gonna snowball with a buncha other complaints that no one will feel is appropriate. But then again it's 2017 n morons still bring their toddlers to theatres :/

>This has SJW written all over it and is, therefore, doomed to fail.
accessibility is not some new SJW shit, retard

Theaters have glasses deaf people wear that show captions you retards

because big fucking screen, great fucking sound and the whole let's-go-out-and-have-good-time-together-popcorn-and-coke-everywhere thingy.

but how do you know?

as a toddlerkin I take great offence in that, you shitlord bigot. Shame on you.

it mostly to get blow jobs in public and to annoy people at this point.

Heres the lawsuit that started this: caselaw.findlaw.com/us-3rd-circuit/1876823.html

The plaintiff, Paul McGann, is a movie enthusiast who reads American Sign Language through touch. He uses a method of tactile interpretation that involves placing his hands over the hands of an interpreter who uses sign language to describe the movie’s action, dialogue and even the audience response.

I have a very vivid imagination

We could always go dark knight rises and get a discount on pop corn.

How do you even interpret a movie to someone who is both deaf and blind? A series of smells? A special massage? Tap the subtitles in morse code on their shoulder?

youtube.com/watch?v=3l2So90yoKw

Not good enough, please instruct your court appointed interpreter to disrobe and post pictures to this thread, it's the law.

ITT faggots don't demand sauce to question OPs credibility
utterly disappointing conduct
the full article says something different
>The appeals court concluded Friday that tactile interpreters are covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act. It says Cinemark can still argue that providing the interpreters would be an “undue burden.”

What a dickhead.

"You have to pay thousands of dollars to accommodate me!"

The plaintiff, Paul McGann, is a movie enthusiast who reads American Sign Language through touch. He uses a method of tactile interpretation that involves placing his hands over the hands of an interpreter who uses sign language to describe the movie’s action, dialogue and even the audience response.

Aren't they the only people who go to movie theaters anymore? Only 'cause they got lost on their way to the pisser.
Haven't been to one of those places in ages.

interesting, so if a woman is eating popcorn face first while the bucket is on a man's lap what would she tell her blind deaf friend.

bruh she's 65y/o and Filipino

I still dont know how blindfags know when there assholes clean, by sound?

HOW DO YOU KNOW?????? and why would you think that's a deal breaker.

you're silly how do you know your asshole's clean by sight?

Disgusting things have a place ITT. I can’t get it how does interpretor or subtitles can disturb at all. I thought 4ch inhabited by more adequate men.

looks at his tp each time he wipes 'til it's clean?

because I shagged the flappy bitch

White people are fucking weird.

Doesn't help if the person is also blind as was the case in this instance.

pfff.. plebeian, I squat over a mirror for proper inspection.

...AGAIN, HOW DO YOU KNOW????????
this nigga is deaf and blind, and he thinks she didnt just shove his silly cock into warmed up jelly.

Unlike on niggers shit is visible on us. Plus we don't really like the smell

Fuck off Pajeet

At least i have chicken.

8 the b8

Being a fat fuck isn't a protected disability.

quadz.. damn, son.

Casual indifference

Yeah. Jerk chicken.

you'd suck my jerk chicken.

imma jerk dat chikun white boi