Revenge Thread: Post Your Revenge Stories

Revenge Thread: Post Your Revenge Stories

Bump for interest

Stuck that limburger cheese you can get at the grocery store deep in my bosses new car dash
Gave me shitty raise

About two years ago my friend Nick was an asshole to me so I slowly nested myself into his girlfriend's thoughts and convinced her to break up with him. Had a two year relationship with the bitch and gloated to him till he left the friend group

>Be me
>Go on vacation to Vegas
>Dumped thousands into slots
>Won nothing, but got plastered
>Went to hotel, order a hooker
>Hooker comes, in I take pictures of her, then tell her to fuck off and pay her nothing
>Start jacking off to pics of hooker
>Hear this FUCKING COUNTRY MUSIC
>Dick goes flaccid
>Alright mother fuckers, thats the last time you interrupt my vacation time with little Stephen

K:
>be me
>at party
>don't know anybody there except my buddy
>he goes off to fool around with some girl
>I'm sitting around by myself
>mindin my own business
>chillin on the balcony of the house
>ugly tumblr looking bitch comes out onto said balcony
>she tells me GTFO
>wtf?
>I ask her why
>she doesn't explain
>the cunt starts shouting
>I keep demanding to know what I did wrong
>the fucking bitch throws her drink in my face
>I feel like smackin the bitch
>ok then
>leave the house
>sneak around the side
>grab an empty flower pot
>climb up the side of the house
>nobody can see me from up here on the roof
>pull my pants down
>take a big phat shit inside the flower pot
>shuffle over on my tummy towards the balcony area
>look down
>see the bitch talking with some Chad
>she can't see me from this angle
>I throw the flower pot with the shit inside, right at her fucking head
>pot breaks against her head
>someone screams
>she falls to the ground, her face covered in shit
>take that you bitch
>Chad yells "WHO DID THAT! I'LL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS"
>I sneak across the roof and jump off near the back of the house
>run for my life through a bush area and make it away safe
>next day
>my friend says she suspected it was me
>he told her he first met me at the party
>that's about it

>get picked on
>subvert all societal norms only to restore status quo
>irunthisshit.jpeg

Feels good man

If you don't pay your debts, your loved ones will instead.

>implying im going to rat myself out
There's more to come anyways

You touch her and your entire family, friends and anyone whom you have ever come into reciprocal contact with will be proportionally repaid.

If you can't pay off your bills then your loved ones will. One way or another.

But you're just some dumbass bitch on the internet, fuck off already.

Haters mad for what ever reason~

Mission successful, Snake.

R A N S O M

>be me
>walk home from school
>dog is barking at me
>medium sise poodle looking creature
>every fucking time it barks at me
>gets tired of this shit
>wait until dark
>use mask
>get potato sack and grab the bitch
>run into park where no cameras are
>run home
>throw dog in basement
>fuck it's dog pussy
>psychological isolation
>im the only affection it gets
>im it's life
>I fuck her tight dog pussi every night
>i win
>me in pic

>no bel'air stories
Sup Forums i am dissapoint

Well at least it isn't beastiality then

>be me
>go on a relationship with your math teacher
>he's a virgin weeb
>also lolicon
>want to fuck w me
>i was underage
>don't want to be fucked
>left him
>he takes it personal
>teacher screams at me every class
>tired of his shit
>find his weeb name at a forum
>say i'm a 14 year old
>get naked pictures of him
>date him and never show
>he put me good grades cause was afraid of me
>teacher changes classes next semester
>never see his face again
>1 year after he was fired
>sexual harassment towards student

pic of him expecting, kek

I can't post or talk about this shit, I'll take my stories to the grave. Fuck going to prison.

TOP KEK

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

2 degrees

not a revenge story per se, but wth.
I stole a friends sister's panties from their house. I then took them home and jacked off into them. They were pretty crusty with cum

On a later occasion I put the panties back in their house. Only not back in the hamper where I took them, but in her dads sockdrawer, like as a joke. (I was 14 so I figured yea whatever LOL)

My friends parents separated not even two weeks later. I'm not sure if the panties had anything to do with it but I suspect so.

the smell is fucking awful

a/s/l?

>be me
>army fag
>asshole plt sgt is always in my shit
>damned if i do right or wrong
>always pissing me off
>get drunk on a 4 day weekend
>ideaforming.jpeg
>sneak into company behind the duty officer
>lay low
>head straight for dickheads office when he leaves
>precious coffee pot found
>piss in reservoir
>notenough.gif
>look around
>found his coffee
>andy sixx mode engaged
>dump most coffee out
>lay a fucking log in the bottom of the tin
>cover it up with the coffee
>shake tin up just to mix in the flavor
>on my way out
>waitasec.img
>grab coffee filter
>wipe ass with filter
>smear inside of mug with muh creamy goodness
>place filter in machine

>now sit 3 days and simmer

>come in late on tuesday
>mfw when hes drinking it
>calls it "nutty"
>discovers my gift
>got you good you fucker

Hehehehehe, good shit!

> Don't get along with stepbrother
> Fuck his first ever girlfriend before he did

BEGONE

Ain't go and worry about me.

childhood friend turned junkie stole huge jug of quarters (probably close to $1000)

poured gasoline in his car and set it on fire

in hs i asked out this girl that i liked... she said no and said i was fat... i wasn't thaaat fat...
fastfoward 5 years, im no longer overweight and she looks like she's been eating cheeseburgers professionally... fat bitch says hi to me at a party and says i look great... I said 'yeah well you got fat'
felt awesome

neato thread, okay bud.

Be to college live in dorms, not proud wish i saved my money for real estate. No matter, frugal little shit so i get a bike instead of a car. That bike is my lifeline. Get drunk, go for a ride. Girl acts up, go for a ride. Need pork chops/beer/slasher films, go for a bike ride.

Any case, one day my lock is cut and my bike is missing. Its not even an expensive bike, maybe $90, but there are $200+ bikes parked around it so what the fuck? I grok that that my bike is chained to a tree 100 yards away by the freshman dorms. 100 yards to a tree. In plain sight.
So, I say fuck classes tommarow, I'm gonna chug red bull and gin till the sun comes up. About 9-10am, a 5'6" 130lbs swaggering wigger comes up to the tree and unlocks my bike. I wander up yonder and say "nice bike", "thanks dude", "Yeah...you know its my bike right?"
He freezes up. I expect a little boy that dresses like some wu-tang wannabe should have some semblance of balls, but he didn't.
"Give me your fucking wallet and we'll just call it even...and if you touch my bike again ill stomp the shit out of you"
He just handed me his wallet, I stripped all the money out of it while maintaining constant ucking eye contact.
Constant Fucking Eye Contact.
got $37 and some change. Enough to buy another bike lock and some Zippy burgers with jalapenos.
That was round 1.

A contractor fucked me over, left the work started for five weeks, then the situation deteriorated. I signed contract, and the PO returned it "undeliverable", with some pretty nice checks in it.

Time goes on, he cost me five weeks of my house being all fucked up. Now I have to shop it around to other contractors who are reluctant to touch it, which cost me more time and aggravation.

So now, the asshole contractor wants his equipment back, some fans and a big dehumidifier, cords, and probably wants to be paid for the small amount of work he did do. He can suck my dick. I haven't opened the second letter yet. I hope he comes here, I'd like to knock his ass out and then call the cops for harassment. It'd be funny to see him explain that shit in court. I already got a thousand bucks from Nationwide for my troubles related to their referral, beyond the damage settlement. So its easily provable my insurance company saw some serious neglect.

Holy shit you're delightfully insane.

this guy that i played dayz with was a real dickhead and backstabbed me and some other people, always was a attention whore and no one liked him, he had cancer before and he was a big time stoner and had cancer before, so i took a break from the game came back on a couple of days ago and saw on of his friends was on, asked him whats up with the dude and he said he got cancer and relapsed and has 4 months or less to live. Felt bad and still do but i cant help but just look at that karma.

Rubbed friend's girlfriend's chap stick on my butthole every chance I got. Put testosterone cream in her lotion for more than a year.

No revenge, no reason.

My girlfriend's ex best friend is a bitch.
So been getting cock and cum tributes of her and slowly getting as many pictures as possible.
Once I have about 300 pictures / videos I will be printing them all off and putting it into a thumb drive.
Will then send it to a package for her parents and one to her boyfriend. They will open up the envelope and see the pictures and thumb drive including pictures + videos

I still only hope/wish someone is stud enough that she'll show tits and pussy for. But no user is enough. That'll be the fucking cherry on top to have

One time I threw a bag of chips on someone at the beach after attracting several hundred seagulls by feeding them the same chips

Seagulls are dicks. One stole a sandwich right out of my hand.

>be me
>socially isolated
>surprise.jpg
>kill myself as revenge to my mom for giving birth to a manlet

They are the devils bird

send me her snapchat & Instagram via Kik

my Kik is i86192

I'll do it

bump