Why Are Men So Violent And Quick To Anger?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36352495
A Japanese pop star is in a critical condition after being repeatedly stabbed by a fan as she was waiting to perform at a concert venue in Tokyo.

Mayu Tomita, 20, received nearly two dozen wounds to her neck and chest.

Police arrested Tomohiro Iwazaki, 27, at the scene. He is reported to have said he was angry because Ms Tomita returned a gift he had sent her.

The singer had reportedly complained to police about the fan last month.

Japanese media says she contacted police after Mr Iwazaki started posting obsessive comments about her on Twitter and other social media sites.

When police arrested him after the attack, he is reported to have told them that he ambushed her at the station and asked her about the gift.

"I lost my temper because she didn't clearly answer," he reportedly said.

Ms Tomita had been working as a pop star and actor while completing her college studies.

In 2014, two teenage members of Japanese girl group AKB48 were attacked by a man wielding a saw at one of the band's regular meet-the-fans even

>"I lost my temper because she didn't clearly answer," he reportedly said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQN-HDb-XkU
youtube.com/watch?v=kAsqeIUYMxs
youtube.com/watch?v=HF2y45Jl_sI
youtube.com/watch?v=oP_g3LYUQOw
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3472699/Chinese-pop-star-accidentally-sets-fire-argument-friend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eXpyr0aVkHM
psyneuen-journal.com/article/S0306-4530(03)00161-6/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=7o0cfnWG5Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japs take their idols very seriously.

Japs are animals

Obsessive Japs are some of the most dangerous people, they will lose their shit over the slightest thing.

>Why are men so violent and quick to anger?

It's an evolutionary adaptation. Prehistoric times were tough and survival favored quick, intense reactions.

around gooks..never relax..

Iwazaki is a common name among ethnic Koreans living in Japan

Obsessive Americans try to kill the president to prove their love. Japs need to step up.

>angry because Ms Tomita returned a gift he had sent her.
Returning a gift to the giver in Japanese culture is pretty much the worst social insult you can do. Maybe not 24 stab bad, but it is pretty bad.

she was stabbed in the neck and chest and has yet to regain consciousness

How exactly does somebody survive 24 stab wounds?

> AKB48

In the trash it goes

Golden age Morning musume is the one and only

Otakus should be turned into fertilizer

>Why Are Men So Violent And Quick To Anger?

Because being an over violent ape makes women horny and they want to reproduce with you and make more little violent apes.

That's why happens when you eat frog for breakfast

She broke his heart and he felt betrayed.

Japanese and Korean fans take their pop idols seriously. They even buy expensive cameras to capture their idol's performances, camp out, etc.

>crazy fan girl
youtube.com/watch?v=hQN-HDb-XkU

>loud fan boys chanting
youtube.com/watch?v=kAsqeIUYMxs

TENNO HEIKA

>complain about hikis
>complain about japs trying to score

can't the nipponese get a break?

Am I the only one that doesn't see anything wrong with this?

Why didn't she respond bluntly? Seems like she was just leading him on to maintain him as a source of income for the idol company. I'd rather this stuff happen rather than what is happening here where you can't even look at a woman without being chastised.

mein nakama! I thought I was the only one.

>it will never be 2004 again

Leave this website you subhuman fucking piece of roach.

being in an environment with these crazy fan jap men is kinda scary

dude smoke some weed, you have grown some temper lmao

Idols are absolutely not allowed to do that. Favoritism or any type of negative behavior will get them thrown out of the group immediately, and they value their work. They have very strict contracts.

Remember this? youtube.com/watch?v=HF2y45Jl_sI

Men are the nigger gender. Everyone knows this.

>more strength
>more violent
>lower IQ
>lower college graduation rates

What was the gift though?

Basically 20% of men and 5% of women carry the weight of the rest of the population.

When women go wrong they usually are just aimless slutty children who can be rehabilitated, men are like pitbulls that need to be put down..

Japanese and Korean fans
>it's all Koreans

This is why men need a chip in their brain that shocks them whenever they try to commit violence like Spike on Buffy.

THIS. If women ran the world there would be no wars, there would be no crime, no children would get hurt playing outside and nobody would die of cigarette and alcohol related deaths. Everyone would only drink water. The world would be a much better, cleaner, and healthier place.

Korean female fans are the crazies, in Japan its always the males ones that are nuts.

Japanese are extremely docile and have the longest fuse I've ever encountered. Until they lose their shit. See: Manchuria

If women ran the world then the white race would be eradicated.

Japanese female fans of male idols are crazier than male fans of female idols.

>actually believing this
the only reason women are not gouging each other's eyes is that there are men around.

POO

>being a nigger white knight
damn senpai

Japs are psychos man

youtube.com/watch?v=oP_g3LYUQOw

weak and fragile gook arms are not suited for physical labor yet alone knife fighting

Some Idolfags are just scum of the Earth and Orc-tier.

Imagine the most radical brutal remorseless killers within the highest ranks of ISIS
They are nothing compared to desperate male japanese fanboys

>new turks
I will murder your entire family.

Live like a bitch, die like a bitch.

>more strength

yes, but negroids are weaker than whites

>more violent

yes, because being a pacifist reduced your cahnces of surviving and reproducing

>lower IQ

bullshit, women not only have lower IQ than men, they are also less creative, less ambitious and huge conformists that will quickly join and obey any authority figure

>lower college graduation rates

so what? colleges are mostly worthless, just like 90% of degrees

If women ran the world (and they mostly do in developed countries) then men would be selected to be over violent savages and spread those savage genes to their offspring, women hate peace and they hate being among peaceful men, they will do anything in their power, even travel thousands of miles to fuck and reproduce with more primitive, violent men-apes.

>honorary white

lol, at least chinks can fault the communist revolution for their lack of empathy, japs are fucking animals.

>Why Are Men So Violent And Quick To Anger?
Survival. But when you grow with shitty values from a cuck culture, this instinct activates randomly in absurd situations like this. That's how autistic weirdos are born.

>women not only have lower IQ than men

Not true, women average out to a higher mean IQ than men but have less extremes on both sides. Less likely to be geniuses or retards. Men on the otherhand have a handful of average IQ, another handful of very high IQ and a ton of nigger-tier IQs that bring the average way down.

>less creative
Agree to disagree. Certainly more artistic and emotionally charged in a productive way, there is a reason it takes a gay man to be good at fashion, music, theater, ect. Maybe less productive than men but not less creative.

>less ambitious and huge conformists that will quickly join and obey any authority figure

This is true, but its not really a bad thing, its a needed quality to balance out the population and create a stable home. You can't have two sexes with the same extreme qualities.

You can only kill japs by cutting their head off, or nuking works too.

SNH48’s Tang Anqi deliberately set on fire by a fanclub leader. Pic related

Good thing he had a knife beforehand, he could've not fatally stabbed her then, surely doesn't seem like a planned thing.

Morning Musume is literally idol catalog for rich Japanese men to select who to hire and fuck.

>Men are better even at creating what women obsess over
>Still says we are both equally creative

>Tang Anqi

Fucking why?

>lives in the #1 most backward country in the entire world
>thinks his opinions have any weight to them

Why are you here?

psychopathic freak

Only they are female brained faggots. I will concede men have more natural drive and ambition and constructive nature to actually create the thing, but women themselves are usually the ones driving the industry in their participation.

Men only get into the arts to fuck the kinds women who partake in them. Unless they are faggots of course.

Wow you are a lying piece of shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3472699/Chinese-pop-star-accidentally-sets-fire-argument-friend.html

She set HERSELF on fire by accident

>>"I lost my temper because she didn't clearly answer," he reportedly said.

He did literally nothing wrong

Japs are nearly as violent as nogs.
As for men in the middle east, that's just muslims for ya.
And for western men, feminism and social justice made men more violent and damn near crazy.

Not all men.

In Japan being returned a gift is a huge insult. Also a huge insult is being ignored. Acknowledgement of an individual or their words is a very subtle social cue but it is a matter of enormous importance in Asian cultures. Westerners will feel annoyed or insulted if you ignore them but it's seen more as "I'm not dealing with your bullshit/you aren't important enough to respond to". In Asian culture, ignoring someone when they directly address you is the equivalent of "I'm not acknowledging your existence; you're equivalent to gravel on the side of the road".

Not saying he had any right to blow up and stab someone but his anger wasn't a spontaneous explosion.

>Men only get into the arts to fuck the kinds women who partake in them. Unless they are faggots of course.

Speak for yourself, little bitch.

Do you think all men working on the video games industry do it because they want to get laid with all the overweight blue hair colored abominations in it?

I know there are losers who learn to play the guitar because it might get them smelly gothic whore pussy but they are a minority.

As of april 2016 its believe someone else might have done it

> you will never see another episode of hello morning

youtube.com/watch?v=eXpyr0aVkHM

>using modern nu-male man-child interests as a good example of the average male's personal drive.

I suppose you are going to argue about how anime waifu-ism is another example of "patrician" male taste?

>remembering the day they announced the end of full Hello! Morning.

Careful with that. Dont fall for the fake it till you make it if you want a relationship. A similar research was done where men and women with the dark triad prefer one another for marriage, but prefer those without the traits for sex.

The inverse was true for men and women without the triad.

See? You can't refute that, you are just a pathetic, worthless moron, who spends his life trying to please women and trying to figure out how to get laid, then you whine and insult people who do not give a fuck about it. The fact you pretend to like or dislike something to please women makes you a bigger bitch than any "nu-male" will ever be.

>Why are you here?
Because oppressing k*rds is boring. I'll visit Europe this summer with my k*rdish buddies tho, you can thank Erd*gan for that.

>that bait subject title
>that flag
Did every single Canadian poster lose their mind when Trudeau got elected last year?

The male of our species (as in most other species) has higher testosterone levels than the female. This results in significantly higher levels of aggression as well as higher levels of muscle mass. Males that are in competition with other males tend to have higher testosterone levels. The male in OP's article may have been experiencing a spike of testosterone. That combined with living in a culture that seems to fetishize sexual violence towards unwilling submissive women... it's surprising this doesn't happen more often.

Interestingly enough, when a male "falls in love" and enters into the honeymoon phase of a relationship, his levels of testosterone decrease (while hers increase). The theory behind this is that the male is no longer in a competition with other males, while bond-maintaining behavior is more important.
psyneuen-journal.com/article/S0306-4530(03)00161-6/abstract

What did she do wrong?

The blade wasn't folded 1000 times.

thats what you get for becoming an idol
a thing to worship

Kek

Their eyes are so empty. They have the "gaze". It's like they aren't even really alive. Just kind of NPC's.

>t. literal nu-male

What needs refuting? Video games are a panacea that modern men use to distract themselves from their social dis-enfranchisement. You might as well use sports or automobile enthusiasm as an example of "high art" produced entirely without female persuasion.

She had a relationship and got caught. Idols aren't supposed to have boyfriends, because it makes them seem unattainable for the fans. They have to be single. It's also in their contract.

lol

>Tang Anqi from the group SNH48 went up in flames in Shanghai, China
kek

You said everything men do they do to get laid, so you are not only a worthless mangina, you also project your faggotry onto everyone else.

Now you use the no true scotsman fallacy claiming that men who do not do shit only to get laid are nu-males weeb losers.

A 600 lbs weeb gamer with a waifu pillow has more dignity than a mangina who dedicates his life to getting laid, both will die alone but at least the weeb will have enjoyed his time.

A knife is a basic tool retard. You must be the only person in the world who doesn't carry a blade of some kind all the time.

this

she wanted to be stabbed otherwise she could have just throw the gift away

I'm pretty sure my Muslim brothers in London would disagree with your barbaric ways inshallah.

I don't think they do, you sack of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=7o0cfnWG5Ig

kek
I returned several gifts to my Japanese ex when we broke up even though I could have just put them in the trash for this very reason.

>what is sarcasm
calm down son, it's aight, don't take japanese anime board too seriously for your own good

That doesn't rhyme. Those phrases are supposed to rhyme.
Around gooks, don't be schnooks.

>things that never happened

This is how women should be treated.

Around gooks, you will get fooked

I'm dark triad as fuck brah

>nobody has ever dated and then had a breakup with a Japanese girl and been a dick about it

1.)
This is not normal behaviour for anyone

2.)
The man is clearly suffering from a mental illness

3.)
Claiming all men are like this is disingenuous and wrong

NEETs take their idolshit very seriously

Picture of her wounds?

>be a fan
>try to kill a person you're a fan of

I never understood this.

More like
>you have never had a real girlfriend
>you have never talked to anyone who lives in japan

But most of all.
>you have never had a japanese girlfriend

Around gooks, hide your loli from their looks.

>trying to understand insane
Russians have mysterious soul.

My wife is Oriental and I find this thread very insulting and disturbing.