Tell me the most traumatic/scary thing that's happened to you, and I'll tell you your superpower

Tell me the most traumatic/scary thing that's happened to you, and I'll tell you your superpower.

What kind of hazard symbol is the violet one?

Was on a moutain in a tent as a thunderstorm happened. Was loud as fuck and probably pretty dangerous.

Sexually abused for years.

lasers

I fell into a vat of radioactive semen. I'm OPman

You can send forcefields out from your location that expand rapidly, pushing away everything in their path. More powerful at closer ranges, they hit hard and fast enough to launch a person at point-blank, and can easily tear down your average wall from even some distance away. They gradually weaken and dissipate naturally after expanding to about a 10-yard radius. The forcefields are nearly indestructible, especially when they're close to you, but if faced with an obstacle they can't push past (say, a cliffside) the whole thing shatters. You can put them out pretty rapidly, almost like ripples in a puddle.

I got in a fight with three guys and woke up 16 hours later from a concussion

By standing near someone, you can become imperceptible to them and anyone else. Anything you do that could possibly be attributed to that person, will be - others will see you do something but perceive the person you've targeted doing it. It takes a big action to break the perception filter, but it's a matter of ridiculousness, not magnitude. Shooting someone while hidden as a person holding a gun will work, but people will probably notice you if you scream in your voice while hidden as someone of the opposite sex (faking the voice of someone whose voice is even slightly like yours will work fine). Your power comes with a minor Thinker ability that grants you enhanced dexterity and intuition, allowing you to stay in the necessary close proximity to your target without being discovered easily. Classification: Stranger 5, Thinker 1

Forgot the classification. Shaker 6.

please

You have significantly enhanced strength and durability, a ways above peak human. In addition, harder attacks are multiplied across realities, striking at many points at once or concentrating on one point, depending on your focus. The extra strikes can cover a surprisingly wide area if you want them to, about as wide as two sidewalks and up to half an arm/leg's length beyond your usual reach.

Raped when I was young.

My younger brother died. Killed himself in the bathroom.

fell from a tiny boat into a frozen lake, like shit cold and i couldnt swim properly because i had heavy clothing managed to get on land tho

did he step on the soap?

Almost killed my dad in self defence

Slowly dying my alcoholism.

Fell down a cliff during a bike ride when I was 9. The shock ripped off two teeth, broke my arms and caused me violent headaches for years. Also i'm now scared of heights as hell.

one time i oepend up the bathroom doro and i shit you not a bottle fell from a place it wasn't supposed to be fuckng scary shit man

Heres your superpower

you can summon the ghost of your dead brother, he will still be depressed and has no ghost superpowers, just a ghost

I had meningitis when I was six years old. Back in the nineties, nearly died and had an entire hospital floor quarantined to myself because of how bad the viral strain of it is. Still have some long term effects of it today

I stubbed my toe.

As a kid I pushed my shit down a pipe because I was too lazy to go to the toilet. My fingers got stuck and I nearly drowned, the whole program, vision black, water in lungs. Too autistic to tell anyone after I came out, cried for like half an hour into my snorkel set

mentally abused by my ex for like 1,5 years... havent been quite myself after that. i was a social and a fun guy... now i am scared of people and going out

I watched her die.

Like just about every other poor bastard on this site also raped as a kid. Thought I was over it but apparently not.

You get the ability to make any food taste like chicken wings.

Everytime you poop now, somewhere a endagered bird dies.

I once walked on my parents having sex.

...oh God the images are coming back

You now have the ability to control potato growth.

used satanic rituals in order to fight physical demons. ill never forget that day.or the scar that came with it.

I give you the amazing ability to know everytime your parents regret having you.

gf? what kind of shit did you do? sorry to hear bro. you ever try therapy? similar situation myself.

My dad molested my 10 y/o cousin while I was sitting in the next room at 12 y/o

I got into a knife fight. Dumbest move I've ever made

Enjoy your power. Every 12 year old you see will spontaneously combust if you look at them for more than a couple seconds.

I got really fucked up at a party and ended up wandering around and got held up, mugged, and basically held hostage while these guys waited for me to get them some money.

Your power is the ability to shit a knife whenever you need it.

When I was a kid I fell of my scooter and hit my head so hard that a lump was on my head for weeks. I was scared I had concussion.

When I was 15 I was sitting in a truck with my mom (we were visiting my sister at her ghetto apartment lmao) when two bullets whiz by our heads. Niggers are shooting at us. I'm crying and trying to get down. Mom starts the truck and drives away while returning fire with her glock. Mfw mom is a badass. Mfw just niggers being niggers.

Sweet

Burn, you little shits

I was locked in a small dark room for four days while dying of Serotonin Syndrome.

Dont worry. You can read the minds of everyone who hates you now.

Now when you cry, people cringe so hard they are rendered nearly immobile.

Went into the hospital and hallucinated. People working in the hospital were messing with me because they thought I was racist.

Your orgasms shoot bullets, go fuck shit up you faggot.

you gonna respond to the posts or what , OP?

Now every time youre in the dark you can still see your own dick.

Hooray. This eases the pain.

first time ever went to the shop by myself as a kid was chased by the local gang threatening to end me

You can make other people hallucinate, but only the same hallucination, and its that youre a KKK member.

You now have the ability to shrink your hands at will.

Thank you for this blessing

That is a bank-robber-tier power.

So it's a good or bad power?

antihero/villan tier is best tier, so yes

fell into glasspieces. cut me up real bad. almost died of blood loss.

Your trauma has given you the power to hear the thoughts of racist dogs.

all dogs are fucking racist tho

checkpot!

not a good story but still

>be me; 10ish
>was in swimming pool
>cant swim so I lean against the wall and relax and shit because it's better than being hot and sweaty.
>kid comes up to me
>'why are you over here? can't you swim?'
>i say no, and he said he'd teach me
>asshole pushes me into the deep end
>splashin and thrashin about, but my foot caught a pool noodle and im trying to keep afloat and slowly failing
>lifeguard bitch ignores me
> this goes on for maybe a minute, then some random girl grabs me
> with a solid hold around my waist, she heaves me over to a shallower part where im ok
>she gets mad at the fucker and chases him out of the pool
> never saw her again and never got to say thank you

Congratulations. Now when you hug someone you release an indescribably bad odor out of your pores.

Calling 911 when my dad overdosed on heroin. Wasn't my dads fault but it's a long story.

No one wants to hear it. You can turn invisible but only for the time it takes for you to actively piss your pants.

tell us

I've had a relatively normal life, the only scary or traumatic things in my life were from social situations

Prehensile penis

That's a pretty cool power I guess.
It's literally my life story and I don't want to be identified. Plus I'm shit at telling stories.

than fuck you and your sad life

Nice 67s. Sorry for the attention bait.

OP went from coming up with creative super powers to random shit off the top of his head

I fell down from 2 meters to solid concrete and landed only with my face, I woke up almost unharmed only with some little wounds. They were some medics near the place and told me they didnt understand how I was alive. I continued partying that night without problem.

Sounds painful you drunk faggot. Now beavers ALWAYS know exactly where you are.

i got into a car crash because my father drank way too much

Your accident gave birth to the ability to smell through walls

bunch of fuckers were trying to hit me. shot at me multiple times and missed (worthless fuckers) then chased me down. i took a jump and landed wrong, totally crushed my ankle and tore the tendon loose. my foot was pointing 90 degrees from my leg, i was standing on the bottom of my leg bone. had to climb a 6 foot fence and crawl to help. then the fucking cops tried to arrest me. i was banging on someone's door at 2am for help, the cops said i was trying to break in. yeah, with a totally destroyed leg i decided to go out and break in a house.

Now you can have the ability to undo any restraint, but only if you break your leg.

i prefer the super power i have now. really bendy thumb

My ex could bend her thumb into a right angle. Shit freaked me out, but I learned to appreciate it when she started to play with my ass.

I got lost in the woods in Laconia NH when i was 6 years old at a relative's home. I was trying to follow my black labrador, Nick. He got ahead of me and I dropped the leash. I waited for hours but stayed lost, Nick never came back and I couldnt figure out where I was. Finally i put my hand over my eye, other hand pointed out. I spun in a circle and decided to walk wherever i was pointed to when i stopped spinning. Luckily i landed on a vector that would tske me straight back to the cabin.

When I was a college student I once volunteered for security during one of events on campus grounds. Not really a security, just someone to walk around in a vest looking for suspicious activity.
So I'm walking around, it's raining, and I spot a guy trying to punch anyone around him. Instead of calling someone with proper gear I just walk up to the guy. He's drunk, on drugs or both and reaching into his pocket. I stretch my arms and say "Calm down".
He's staring me into eyes not moving. I can hear heavy rain hitting me on the head and some shitty music from the scene.
We stand like that for few seconds and he walks away, sits on a bench and passes out.

The next day I realised I could have die that evening.

I'm starting to think that my apartment is haunted

You have the ability to make time go .75x speed but you have to be spinning in place.

Now when you reach into your pocket, you'll always find the last thing you need.

Your magical power is that it totally is.

When I was a child, I hid from my violently alcoholic father. I remember hiding inside a box inside my closet. My father searching for me, then turning on my mother and eventually pulling one of my brothers out of bed and beating the shit out of him.
I was only 4 at the time.

Now when you beat your kids you can always find the little shit who's hiding.

kys

Best friend shot himself in the head, I saw his body

As a toddler, I pulled a table cloth from said table, and unbeknownst to myself, there was a pot of boiling coffee there, which fell on me, I was scalded by it and had to be brought to hospital (thankfully I'm not deformed or anything)

Saw my sister get raped by my uncle when I was 7 yo

I used to play with fire poi from time to time as a bit of a hobby

often blew fireballs too

One day, I ran out of fire water, thought I could get away with using shellite hydrocarbon

blow fireball. Success. Ball is huge because it's so fucking flammable.

Do it again.

Third time is a charm. Set entire face on fire, fire goes into nostrils, burn nasal passage, face, eyebrows, hair... fucking everything on fire.

Spent two weeks having silver paste put on my face, changed twice daily, still have some scars

Someone forced oral sex on me at a party "for a prank"

Dad died, mom got cancer and landlord sold the house we both rented from him all in 2 days.

I once had to draw my gun and force six black guys away from my truck when they were trying to break into it.

I'm really lucky I didn't have to shoot any of them and they fucked off peacefully.

And then they all clapped

Fuck dude, that's a shitty superpower.

I guess I could call myself clap man though.

As a maybe 5-6 years old kid I fell in a pool trying to catch my ball, didn't know how to swim yet and was in the depths of the pool, managed to reach the ladders somehow and made it out, don't know how long it lasted, seemed like forever to me.

Almost a week ago I slit my wrists wide open. Still can't lift heavy objects or position my fingers in certain ways without extreme pain shooting through my arms.. What do i get?

You have the ability to spawn tumblr blogs at will