Need advice Sup Forums

Need advice Sup Forums.

So my mates girlfriend was having issues at her last house, so I offered her a room at my apartment. Now, she's super hot, and walks around the place in her underwear ALL the time and acts like it's not a big deal. She constantly complains that it's not her fault she was born with large breasts, and hates wearing a bra if she doesn't have to.

I've also learned that she's quite a heavy partier, and got kicked out of her last place because of it. Last night though, she came home so high on MDMA it was intense.

I had to walk her to her room as she was so fucked. 15 minutes later she comes downstairs wearing sexy black lace panties, and a tight white shirt (I can see everything).

She essentially flirts with me for a bit until she gets real messy, and she passes out laying down on top of me on the couch. Asleep, but still kinda conscious if that makes sense?

I touched her for a while first, but vefore I knew it, I had her shirt up over her breasts and my fingers down her panties.

She made the slightest little moans when I got rough, but was just so damn wet the whole time.

So wet in fact, that I just had to enter her. He opened her eyes when my dick entered her. She was confused, and scared at first. Tried to pull away, but I held her down and kept entering her deeply until she settled down.

I pulled out just before I felt I was going to cum, because I have a plan.

I spin her over so she's face down, push her hips upwards, and violently start eating her ass. Within two minutes, I fucking push her face into the pillow, rub her wetness all over my cock, and plunge it deep inside her ass.

She's literally crying as I cum, she said it was a mix of the pain, and that she felt terrible for cheating on her boyfriend.

OP 1

OP 2

OP 3

dinosaur walkage

OP 4

OP

That's legitimate rape.

Like.... you are twelve kinds of fucked. If she brought up her bf immediately, prepare for some ass kicking my friend..

UNLESS she continues to stay and walks around like that still, then you may have hit the jackpot.

But be patient and wait it out, hopefully she's wise to keep her mouth shut or all hell will come down on you. Take it like a man and move on if it happens

Moar !!

IT'S all OC

OC 1

Fucking pussy, he just asserted his dominance

Yum

Yum 1

Yum 2

YUM 3

YUM 4

YUM 5

Yum 7

YUM 8

Yum 10

Yum 11

Yum 12

YUM 14

you think shed look better without those things on her cheeks?

Of course, those dimple piercings are revolting, and leave ugly scars.

Honestly, she has the tightest pussy I've ever been inside of. She's Eurasian, but HOLY SHIT.