So i just watched the new blade runner movie. Anyone got nudes of Ana de Armas?

So i just watched the new blade runner movie. Anyone got nudes of Ana de Armas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0KTUysrwgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch Knock Knock, friend. You will like it

Here have her webm too.

Nice thanks everyone i appreciate the posts

"Everyone"

ok, anons have delivered, so now some serious questions:

Did she actually love him or was that just part of her programming?

>Did she actually love him or was that just part of her programming?
Um... love isn't magical, it's just percieved magic of the world's first super computer, built by evolution, the thinking brain.

is there any difference between emotion experienced by humans and the natural instinctive responses of animals for survival and reproduction?

In the various aspect when taken simply, no. When taken as a whole, yes. As a matter of fact, the indestructable godlike positive power of love is more perception that reality, so love as we believe it exists doesn't exist. That is why a lot of people say stuff like "Despite that, X loves Y." or "I love X in my own way", etc. The only way love could exist in the way we pretend it does is to have it as the core aspect of a being we create that is capable of thought. Such a being, once love is earned from them, will love for all eternity. "Real love", natural love, is in all reality conditional and flawed. Enjoy it while it lasts and you might be one of the lucky ones who die before it does.

Probably complexity, a matter of scale owing to our more complex architecture. But basically same shit different assholes. It's a disappointing moment in one's life when/if one realises this sort of thing. There are a handful of such realisations. If you're paying attention and live long enough, jadedness becomes inevitable. Unless you decide to become another boi toy for Jesus or some shit and 'believe' in a higher purpose.

As for Ana... holy shit are those ever some nice tits. Cute girl all over really. Coy smile, nice teeth, easy to imagine those lips wrapped around... yeah, she's nice. I could fall in love with that.

One of the issues with "love" is that it is not just one emotion. The English language doesn't differentiate between various kinds of human connection, but many other languages do.

hey now fella, enough of that. We're having a serious discussion here.

uh-huh. Me too. Just saying, while life's pointless except insofar as reproductively useful distractions, Ana's got her some nice titties. That's all. Love and shit.

That is my biggest issue with that word. which is why I almost cringe when people say it. "Love" and "Hate" are the most abused words in our language.

And many times those other forms of human connection are actually the same but in different cultural contexts. Basically we do both, divide the same thing or conflate different forms of connection.

Best nipples I've ever seen. My God.

True. It's all oxytocin at the end of the day, but it's manifested in different ways. Just like many things with body chemistry, a slow release versus a quick shot provokes a drastically different response. It's generally broken down into love, lust, and attachment.

It was a self-aware human level general AI. Even if it was programmed to love him, and for it to gradually happen as their relationship progressed, it was still love. It makes no sense to differentiate between consciousness like that just because of their substrate.

And other neurotransmiters too. Without mentioning how it is the whole state of your brain, or at least the parts that make it to your awareness, what determines the totality of your subjective experience. This applies to love too, and allows it to be as nuanced as it is.

Much the same as the central love story in 'Her' - Scarlett's voice and intelligence were attractive to the poor sap who downloaded her as an update to his OS. She was attracted to his imagination and to his contributions to her unfolding apprehension of the nature of human existence. Love happened. And it was, frankly, a bit crushing when she left him... and the thousands of other poor souls she was in love with simultaneously.

It's basically a "philosophical zombie" argument. What is the difference between a free-willed, "conscious" mind and an A.I. that uses human physiology and sensory experiences to generate its responses?

That wasn't very well worded, but I think you get the idea.

Also, I have to agree that Ana's got some damn nice titties

Just the substrate. That is why I say that she did love him.

Yeap. Although that also kinda explores one characteristic of non connected parallel instances/existence.

So you folks have doubtless seen the news blurbs lately regarding controversial sex dolls which can 'resist' sex, and simulate a few other human reactions to stimuli. Seems we're heading down that road, like it or not. I think it's going to be a golden age for guys who just don't have the generic luck to find love with another human. Lines are going to start blurring.

did you ever watch this video from a few years ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=G0KTUysrwgQ

Simulated rape isn't really my thing, but I prefer guys with the rape kink do it in role play or sex robots than doing it in real life. Oh, and I know how the morons justify arguing against the rape-play robots, which is that they will encourage rape. Morons. The only thing they have a chance of altering in rapists' behavior is sating them enough to reduce how often they do it with people. I have a cousin who married a serial rapist once he got out of prison. She confided in me that just about all their sex is rape play. Guess what crime he hasn't re-offended for the last 13 years (prison release to now)?