/heem/: post fight discussion

UFC Fight Night 107 play-by-play:

sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-Fight-Night-107-Manuwa-vs-Anderson-Results-PlaybyPlay-Updates-118729

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIpvf9HaMO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MANUWA IS A BEAST

Schaub

When is the Paddy fight on lads?

Some nice KOs tonight

My boy won so I'm happy.

#
Anybody?

Real

>volkan uzdemir is ranked #7 at LHW

how you want your division senpai?

this guy was a cunt at the weighins and won lol

>mma general heem edition
nah, fuck off. make a proper thread next time.

Why would anyone call out the GOAT?

>please use my thread
Fuck off

Cuck Thomas is live

youtube.com/watch?v=QIpvf9HaMO4

Congrats to the UK, you win the second VS World card

I dunno about you guys but I for one are pretty fucking drunk in right now, you know, just drunk enough to say I just love you guys and love taking about all this MMA shit most people don't give half a shit about with y'all even though most people don't give a fuck about it... I don't even know what I'm trying to say here, I just love Sup Forums way more than any sane person should. Take care, you beautiful motherfuckers. It may be another 5 years before I'm uninhibited enough to come out and say this shit but life just wouldn't be the same without you guys and gals around. Take care you beautiful bastards!!!

>i-it was an okay card

the state of casuals

Where is the predictions image guy? I feel like I got the main card right but can't remember.

When did Gus became his training partner?

How did Anderson get dropped like that? That looked more like a pat to the face than a full connected punch.

yea mate im quite far gone too. i also do drugs though.

heem is like my family

>If Cormier beats rumble give him the shot, if rumble wins give Manuwa the loser of Gus vs texeira

now that I think about it Manuwa will probably get a title shot regardless. DC/Rumble is 3 weeks away barring some AKA shit going down while Gus/Glover is almost 2.5 months away. Unless DC/Rumble 2 is a war and both fighters need some time off Manuwa will probably get his shot.

well he has to cuz he aint getting a title shot otherwise

He was moving towards it

Manuwa is very powerful and Anderson has a shit chin

After he bleached him.

He's the black Mike Perry.

There were awful fights in it. More awful than good which makes it a decent/okay card. Not a disaster but not something to remember.

Manuwa has unreal power and I don't understand how. He doesn't look THAT strong.

jimi is an american

>Manuwa will get his shot

Lmao buddeh. Jones is getting an immediate title shot when he comes back against either DC or Rumble.

Thank you Canada you are cool too
MMA is a great sport

>Jones coming back

lmao

Counter force - he was moving left, manuwa hook - right. Because of the anderson's motion to the left, the momentum of the punch was exponentually stronger. Andersons brain bumped the skull faster and harder that's why he fell like a bag.

> He doesn't look THAT strong.

He looked way bigger than Corey.

mate it was on the temple and I'm pretty sure he got rocked just before that too

His suspension is up in a few months dummy.

He was wearing british shorts, he was raised in England and he has an english accents. Plus, if you said that to his face he would probably knock you out. Memes are fun and all, but I dont feel like arguing about dumb bullshit like this.

When I think of Manuwa vs DC, Jones or Rumble I just picture his dead body post Rumble. But I think he may actually be different now, I'd like to see if he's improved against that tier of fighters. See if he can move past gatekeeper land

Heem is love. I'm not sure if you're the cool Canadian or the dickhead, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself

>when you throw a total of 1 strike and end the match with a walk off KO

the books have been closed for a long time on my boy list but god damn

He loses handily to all 3. He already got stiffed by Rumble. DC might potentially be his most winnable fight.

Shut up

fun to watch but there was little to no effect on any of the divisions

who is manuwa fighting next then? I'm guessing the winner of glover/gustafsson

He was born in America. He's an American.

I think the same, but I'd like to see if I'm wrong.

Is this true?

>DC might potentially be his most winnable fight
Which is a sad for Jimi since Rumble took him down at will and worked him on the ground.

Does his passport say he is American? Does the american government consider him a full citizen? Yeah I thought not

Shogun on UFC 212.

RIP Shogun

so overeem is english?

that is some low IQ shit
>really doesnt make you think

>muh papers
yeah, he was still born here though. all the paperwork in the world isn't gonna change the fact that he was born in America.

Shogun BARELY beat Corey and his chin is shot.

He's """technically""" American, but not really American.

Is what true? He just says to imagine something.

Can someone give me a direct link where I don't have to open hundreds of Adds, it's literally impossible to deal with them on a fucking tablet

He was born in America, raised in Nigeria, then went to Britain where he spent his time beating up British kids, then went to prison, then went into MMA.

WHERE DA FOOK ARE THE PREDICTION IMGAES

UFC.tv

Zane Simon

Direct link to what friend?

the only truth is that he was gifted his LW shot over top contenders and got battered in a very dangerous matchup by one of the toughtest motherfuckers out there

this dude need some dialectics 101

Meh, it was competitive but bitch-tits did nothing in that fight but cage wrestle. Not as close as people make it out to be. And while I agree that Manuwa would win, it's still the next most logical step for him. No way he deserves a title shot when he's 2 fights removed from being KO'd by Rumble.

The uh, card is over mate

the fights are over tina

Negroids and Amerindians are going to be so upset when Mayweather gets his glass jaw shattered.

why do ppl act like conor lost to nate @ 155? who has floyd fought @ 170?

wish goober would just defend his belt

>born in california
>not american
you're an idiot

>p-please buy the ppv, I promise to win by majority decision

This event i had to assemble a vacuum cleaner for my aunt and i couldnt figure it out i hope i didnt miis it my guy the niggerian was fighting

need a stream

i hope he does, because hes a pathetic excuse for a combat sport athlete but he beat the boxing system, he hacked the game, conor cant win

Like >we were upset when Thompson won by head kick ko?

It's time to grow up. You're an INTERNET racist. You have never and will never do anything in real life. You can't even own guns. Grow up and discuss fighting not your do nothing "racism."

Brazil in charge of timezones and being 1st world

Lmao

Thompson sucks shit.

Woodley is ducking Conor, too.

This. It's pathetic how these casuals always have to make it a race issue for them to self-insert to.

yeah that's right conor can only handle legitimate competitors when he almost kills himself getting down to 145 so he can fight scrawny manlets

Spergin 25/8

> it's the spic crying about how he has nobody cool to self-insert into

>Conor nut-huggers

Never a more pathetic fan base to exist in combat sport in all my years.

>Zane still horrendously overrating Duffy

ugh

I bet you're the same guy that talks shit whenever a black fighter beats a white fighter too LOL

he smashed Alvarez at 155 tho?

Is this you crying on /box/?

Yes, because the Negroids talking about Conor being a product of white privilege and institutional racism are totally not racially invested Negroids.

He is. The loser is here 24/7

he's also the current UFC LW champion

people who support niggers

>Replying twice
>Crying about racism while being racist

Made me think.

Grow up kid.

www.lemonparty.org

take a guess nerd

alvarez was a bisping-tier paper champ and goober is terrified of the other legitimate competitors in the division to the point where he'll likely never fight any of them and will waste time on money fights and a third diaz meme fight