You know the rules bitch
Timestamp or gtfo

Too old and too white.

>i want an old black
gross

Timestamp tits or gtfo

moar

MySpace fatgirl angle huh?

Not really, no. Take those glasses off, wipe that stupid expression off your face and provide a timestamp and we'll see.

yep, more

Time stamp

Are you making a retard face on purpose or something?

If this is the real you,
You are butyfull and i'd like to have a gf as hot and willing to be sexually active.

Needs more timestamp.

timestamp or gtfo

No I want it young and finnish.

yes but only w a lipbite pic

10/10 for me I think you are gorgeous

Needs more timestamp, in case you missed it.

Its reckless.

Time stamp or gtfo

>Do you think I'm cute Sup Forums?
Sorry to agree with the common of the anons, but time stamp if you want am answer.

To be fair, it does not have to have a very high Q releases understand Morty Rich. The best humor is subtle, and not a lot of capacity in solid theoretical physics most games should go to the head of the viewer. There is also nihilistic, Rick's mind, and it is woven into a fish - his own philosophy, draws heavily from the Narodnaya Volym literature, for example. The fans understand this stuff, do not have the intellectual capacity to really appreciate the depths of farce, not only to realize that there is something profound about life Funny-. As a consequence, Rick Morty really hated idiots- of course, are not an option, for example, the moisture in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Holy wubba Lubbe," which is cryptic at Turgenev in Russian epic parents and children, I'm now imagining a smirking addlepated scratching their heads in the confusion of the palace, only to call them to Dan's genius to have been fulfilled, just as it is on television screens and the simple. ... I pity the fool them. And yes, by the way, the souls from Rick Morty tattoo. And you can see it. There are ladies, and they only have eyes for you to demonstrate my IQ is between 5 points (preferably less) beforehand.