Ok sexually active Sup Forumsros. I need help!

Ok sexually active Sup Forumsros. I need help!

>be me
>25 yr old virgin
>finally convince qt 3.14 to come over
>start kissing her neck
She has a bf so no kissing on the mouth: my rule
>make my down and tease the shit outta her until she tells me to just go for it
>give her good head
She was so suprised that i did. Says most guys dont know what their doing down there. She kept asking how many times i did it before her. Think of a believable lie and tell her 3 including her. It gets to the point were she tells me she doesn't see me as a beta anymore. (Didnt know she thought i was to begin with
>we have to do this next week she says or whenever you want
>yeahbabyiknowyoulikethat
Now this
>wake up with a little pain under my tounge
>go to mirror and see this
Pic is me (excuse my disgusting mouth

What is this?? Please help. Is this curable?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/basic_info/hpv_oropharyngeal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pussy in question. She doesnt like to send nude nudes

aphtae major, moron. It will go away in a week, your immune system is down. Or you got AIDS, congrats.

>she has a bf so no kissing on the mouth: my rule

You can't be this much of a faggot right?

Also looks like some form of herpes

PS. Get some braces you stupid fuck

Dont say aids please. Im fucking terrified. If i smoke blunts with people will they get it too?

>She has a bf so no kissing on the mouth: my rule
you are so much of a faggot I almost don't want to tell you that you will be ok.

>What is this?? Please help. Is this curable?

its this:

standard canker sore. go to CVS, get canker cover. stick one to it. go to sleep. it'll be gone in between 1 - 7 days. they aren't contagious they just hurt.

are you an actual idiot? you cannot contract HIV from sharing a joint, and chances of getting it from cunnilingus are small. You just strained your fucking tongue.

.. why didn't you fuck her!?

also telling her you won't kiss is basically calling her a whore. hope she gives you aids next time.

his fedora honor... he won't kiss her, but he'll lick the pussy her BF packs with cum.

>It gets to the point were she tells me she doesn't see me as a beta anymore
and you little betaorbiter kept going after that?

Hey my rules, its a canker, avoid oj and tomatos, swish with kids benedryl and milk of mag couple times a day, change tooth brush.

prolly just a canker sore. Gargle with warm salt water and leave it alone.

It's not even a fucking std

>you are so much of a faggot I almost don't want to tell you that you will be ok.

Kek ok im sorry. Sounded better in my head. I was kinda quoting that shower Archer. Girl goes "remember. No kissing on the mouth." Guy says "i wasnt that is the strangest rule." Because they are both swingers. Sorry

Sorry futute anons. Im a beta faggot who loves sucking dick

Looks like an ulcer. Time will heal it, but going behind another man's back will forever stain your soul.

I was gonna green text he faggey parts but no need to copy pasta your whole fucking shit. First off... 25 year old virgin... why do you have rules?

So are you still a 25 year old virgin?
Why are you a virgin?
What the fuck OP... this must be bait.

I wanna tell you congratulations and fucking make fun of you at the same time. Also, I'm guessing that shit on your tongue has something to do with your hygiene. If you're gonna get herpes it will be on your lip. For fucks sake.

You cut your tongue up against your bottom teeth bro. At least the lingual frenulum. Normal stuff, you'll be fine.

Okay OP, pussy eating guru here

One of two things, either you went super hard that you tore the little connection between your tongue and the bottom of your mouth, or you had the beginnings of a canker sore there from the start. Either way you'll be fine. Eating and drinking will suck donkey dick though, water will be like drinking lava

she's gonna try to get you as her personally cunt licker without ever giving you something in return. She does still think you're a beta. Especially since you didn't fuck her.

It's tongue cancer, sorry OP

first you didnt know what YOU ! yes YOU were doing down there , you hyper expended your tongue , you split your lingual frenulum, also by doing this you done fucked up your submandibular , this is comming in faggits who have no sexual experience , you will be fine in about a week... next time put your face in the pussy idiot , SMH newfag

>pussy eating guru

you know the clit is an underdeveloped penis right? lol.

>she has a bf so no kissing on the mouth: my rule
>You can't be this much of a faggot right?
Exactly what I thought when I read that part

ffs.. I'll never understand this generation, I mean.. people fucked around like rabbits back in my day, but there were none of this alpha/beta chad/cuck shit.. some were faggots, some were fay and everybody fucked everybody but you guys seem to seriously want to complicate it to it's utmost extreme.

t. Gen X

you forgot to tell to gargle cum

Better suck tiny underdeveloped dick then to suck the fucking sausagefest you do on a daily basis, faggorino

LOL this.

95% of mouth cancer is from going down on girls with hpv, how long have you been eating out dudes girlfriends OP?

yeah, and guys have nipples too.. guess what, tits are gay hurr durr.

>but there were none of this alpha/beta chad/cuck shit
modern parenting

if your first thought upon seeing a pussy is "omg it's a minuscule dick", then Sup Forums has utterly ruined you.

elaborate pls

Probably nothing, but slight chance of herpes. Is it painful? if no, it isnt herpes, if a little, it probably isnt herpes, if it is pretty painful, it might be herpes but usually initial outbreak is on the lips.
Also, if the lights were on did you notice anything similar on her? chances of spreading herpes without an open active sore are low. Best ive got, to know more see a doc.

>Eating pussy without inspecting and cleaning it thoroughly yourself

How does her boyfriend's cum taste, faggot?

I suck nothing. I fuck whores with my dick. They suck my dick. I don't go down on bitches cause thats not my job.

Fuck off cunt... go back to the kitchen.

Na, I just fuck her whole and tell her to leave after Im done.

Its OP...he does that plenty as is.

the interesting thing about canker sores is that there are 99 different home remedies to get rid of them, all of which work exactly the same as doing nothing and waiting it out.

My Dads friend just beat mouth cancer and his doc told him straight up its from eating dirty pussy in the majority of cases hes seen

OP, serious answer - it's not an std, it's just abrasion from hyperextending your tongue and your frenum rubbing across your bottom row of teeth. Happens to me when I eat pussy for protracted periods. Mimic the action now and you'll feel what I'm talking about now that you're thinking about it. You're welcome.

You're still a beta fag though for going half measure and dumb no kissing rule.

Fair warning, you can get a yeast infection on your tongue. Had a buddy get that in highschool from local slut. So... GL with that. Curable, just something you might not want to mention to people.

That is the longest pussy I've ever seen wtf?

Get some lidocaine and drink plenty of chamomile tea. You're welcome

>Fuck off cunt... go back to the kitchen.
only if you let my ream your tender rectum with my large, uncut member whilst calling me Yvette McGarglefart and then donning your wizard cape and hat and eat my ass.

then I'll make you one helluva sammich

there are 2 remedies that work really well. I've gotten these all my life.
1) canker covers. They reduce the pain, and the licorice in them helps heal them. look it up - there is real research backing that

2) steroid in dental paste. Triamicolone in dental paste. Ask your GP to prescribe it. The steroid heals it fast as fuck, and the paste keeps it place, provides a protective layer which helps it heal and reduces pain.

I've gotten these so bad, I've had breakouts with like 20 in my mouth at once. I've had them on the fucking uvula or w/e in the back of my throat too.

>i no suk
>i make suk
>dim suk mah dik n i fukki fukki pussi
>i r russia
>very pretty n suk

It's quite a nice pussy and she's a dirty bitch.

>Na, I just fuck her whole and tell her to leave after Im done
good thing you don't fuck half of her, brah.

according to your logic, you're still fucking someone with a penis. Faggot.

sure sure, totally not from smoking or chewing tobacco.

your dad probably got it from all the cock he sucked back in the army.

valid point

>mouth cancer and his doc told him straight up its from eating dirty pussy
are you niggers deep in the darkest Africa? Because only a full blown ooga booga bix nood witch doctor would come up with shit like that.

Real op here. I cant stop laughing. Look anons im sorry i went full faggot on my green text. I thought some thing sounded ok in my head.

Im awkward guys. I really am. I didnt Fuck her because A)i didnt want to push it and she sounded really excited about coming back. And 2) because my dick wasnt getting hard.

I really appreciate the help seriously. Im banned from Sup Forums and the only time i can post is from 3am-to about 6am (central time) so i posted really fast.

>Im banned from Sup Forums
1) use your phone, you get a new IP all the time
2) contact your ISP and request a new dynamic IP

there, no more ban

adding all this up... yeah, you truly are one magnificent little weirdo, OP.

oh well, keep at it and fuck her if you can. Return here and report, call yourself "the awkward pussy licker".

Yea, its from eating out girls with HPV virus... im not even smart enough to come up with something like that out of my ass

HPV can cause cancers in the oropharynx. These cancers are called oropharyngeal cancers. Most, but not all, oropharyngeal cancers are caused by HPV. HPV is thought to cause 70% of oropharyngeal cancers in the United States, with HPV type 16 causing 60% of all oropharyngeal cancers. HPV is not considered a cause of cancers in the mouth, larynx, lip, nose, or salivary glands.

cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/basic_info/hpv_oropharyngeal.htm

Kek ok. I seriously will. Look for me on sunday. Ill be back

It looks like you are growing a little clit under your tongue....

HPV virus cannot communicate through the mucus membrane in the mouth, it doesn't work like that, and HPV causes cervical cancer btw.

I shall be waiting, OP.

Tier over stretched ya tongue or cut it in your teeth.
Either way don't fuck up next time, easy mistake to make

>Getting her to cheat but being cucked by yourself
Get your own bitch, op.

>don't kiss girl's in a relationship
>but I'll still eat their dirty pussy out
Lying.Sack.of.shit
You sucked dick. Go to a clinic and love with your shame, faggot.

>3am-to about 6am
That's not how Sup Forums bans work.

>She has a bf so no kissing on the mouth: my rule
>my rule

>>give her good head
She's a boy, OP.

Herpes and brush your teeth.

That's from the tendon rubbing against your teeth, dumb fuck.

Doctorfag here.

Since it was your first time, your tongue has been strained, nothing more. I suggest once it heals try extending your tongue out as far as you can and strengthen your tongues frenelum and your submandibular ducts.

Again, nothing to worry about. Rinse with some antiseptic to aid healing.

overly cautious parents raising their kids to be wimpy coward-faggots, add a few sprinkles of "muh women are all princesses, treat them as such" and "men are pigs", and you have the modern man.

You rubbed the underside of the mouth tissue, probably from stretching your tongue out of your mouth very far, where it hits the back of your lower teeth.

It will get better.

when there's more than a couple of ways to treat something like that, you know none of them work, or there wouldn't be so many in the first place

It's this, it's a ulcer after rubbing the tendon on your bottom teeth, swish some mouth wash a few times a day and brush twice a day and it will go away in a day or two. Next time try pulling your bottom lip over your bottom teeth to help make some padding or not pushing your tongue out so far. If it feels like you have rubbed it again, brush your teeth and swish some mouth wash after which decreases the change of it getting infected and turning into an ulcer.

>only ever been with vulvalets
perfect match for a dicklet like you

>i didnt want to push it and she sounded really excited about coming back. And 2) because my dick wasnt getting hard.
omg just stop, that's beyond beta

This.
Nothing to worry about, it's just annoying. My tendon is quite short so this happens everytime I really get into it. No pain no gain.

Thank you to everybody! Seriously. I was worried beyond belief. I always fear going down on a girl and everyone (mostly on here) tells me not to be a faggot. But thanks again.

>omg just stop, that's beyond beta

Uses "omg" calls me beta. Im sure we've all established that im a beta cuck fag. I just wanted some help

this is Sup Forums, someone will always say you have aids, regardless of symptoms. i think you should give reddit a call, though.

im sitting here like this nigger faggot gets some action and ive been drier than the sahara dessert for the past 6 years. fuck man this hurts

just be yourself.
and don't lick other men's cum out of a snatch.

Looks like a allergic reaction to something foreign. Probably the load of spunk her boyfriend dumped in her just before she came to see you.

It was a joke mate.

Kek also her boyfriend is in South Dakota for work. So i probably licked somebody elses cum if anything.

Fuck that still sound bad

Hypochondria

As a doctor I could tell you but I'm going to need to see some insurance first.

Soooo had the same thing happen to me user. My tounge was rubbing on my teeth. Simple as that. I was over extending the muscle right there because i was going hard and didnt have the longest tounge. Im assuming it hurts. After time i figured out how to do it without fucking myself over like that

pussies taste goood man

Yeah man it feels like shit. I seriously dont remember what to do with my tongue. Sounds weird but its like i forgot where i used to lay it and it also feels shorter too. Is that weird.

Yeah its got to be more often and youll start to remember. That was my first time fucking up my tounge. That gfs pussy started smelling hella bad so i stopped. After i gave a few girls head and one said i was a god at it haha. Next gf said i was good too. With time man

>His rule...

Yeah this girl admitted to thinking about smelling bad and luckily she asked to shower before we did anything. But thanks man. I love this website. Like. It feels like you guys are long time friends and yall could help a nigga out but also make fun of me too. Goddamn.

But i finally got it man. This particular girl i met in hs when she was a junior and i was a senior and she friendzoned the shit outta me. So i finally got out of it(hopefully) and she sounded like super excited to come back.

Kek come back sunday looking for a thread titled "weird pussy licker" and ill tell yall if i fucked or not.

nice larping

Mind blown.