Is collecting records the fedora of music

Hehehehe im so quirky

I love vintage things, my record collection is my life, type writers

Other urls found in this thread:

thevinylfactory.com/news/watch-ted-talk-record-digging/
youtube.com/watch?v=EhY7Mf1nqok
wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But nah that's not what record digging is like.

thevinylfactory.com/news/watch-ted-talk-record-digging/

Found a pic of you

Watch the video at least.

Sure thing kid

I don't have a record player, but I have ~20 records from my father and most of those are the ones I've already listened to and grew to love. What's wrong with having something to remember your parent for on a deeper level?

It's called a computer kid

Ditch the type writer and get with the times

>It's called a computer kid
I told I don't have a record player and I don't plan on buying one. Of course I'm listening to music on my computer.
>Ditch the type writer
What?

Yeah sure thing kid

Epic my man, just epic! Oh, and by the way, thank you for finally making what's left of this board finally leave this forsaken place.

nothing wrong with wanting a physical copy of music you like

Welcome to the future, faggot

I guess nothing beats the oh so precious opportunity of being an asshole for free on an anonymous image board on a Friday night. This board is done for, so, feel free to continue.

Post a pic of your hat collection dude

of course it's fun to occasionally mock vinyl collectors, aphex twin fans and numales, but this is like the tenth time you made such a thread in two days.

F O U N D Y O U

>is collecting music the fedora of music
fuck off

Is that bryan

>purposely collecting an inferior dated piece of music technology because you like the aesthetic value of it

We meet again

found you!

My eternal valor is yours good sir

posters 8
replies 20

K I D

holy fuck stop replying

Are you trying to imply that every vinyl record ever printed has been rerelease on a superior format?
Or even that those rereleases haven't had the mixes fucked with in the process?
Because if you are, you should put down the crack pipe.

Post a record you own time stamped that doesn't exist on the internet and let's get this party started

You on the right btw kid

>look mom I posted it again

Who /hipster/ here

I love this board

Yeah, what could be better than an epic shitposting rampage on a Friday night?

I will once people have left for work. I don't have most of my vinyls but I do happen to have one that isn't on the internet, isn't available in any other format and is actually fairly new.

Why would you want a computer when vinyl sounds better?

It's literally not inferior though.

hey have you ever considered eating shit

Are you people replying ironically i really can't tell

I didn't read the rest of the thread before replying, but if you're OP, still eat shit I guess idk

A nice clean undamaged vinyl has superior sound quality to a cd.

It sounds more like the trumpets, drums and singers are near you and you are hearing them live when it hasn't been digitalised.

The only downside is the size and that they wear out over time.

The sound quality of a clean vinyl record is much better than a CD though.

Why have you uploaded it then you piece of shit

God I hate you record collecting fsggots so much

"ound Quality. Music aficionados say you can hear the difference in sound and that vinyl is better than CD or digital files. People have been listening to MP3s for more than a decade and when they listen to vinyl records for the first time, they can tell there’s something slightly different with the sound quality. Here’s one vinyl lover explaining why he likes the vinyl experience: “Records have a more omni-dimensional sound that really fills the room a lot better. LPs sound warmer, and you are more likely to notice subtle sounds and instruments” according to Andrew Schaer, owner of Hear Again Music & Movies in Gainesville, Florida.
Vinyls pressed today sound better than those pressed in the 60s. This is because the original recordings are now digital rather than lower quality tape masters. The recording equipment used today is far more advanced as well."

youtube.com/watch?v=EhY7Mf1nqok

>here's one autists testimony

Dude your fedora is to tight. It's cutting the blood circulation off

Go out and buy a fresh vinyl record and a CD of the same album.

Play them on the same stereo after one another.

You will easily hear the difference in sound quality that the vinyl has.

I know you won't do that though so keep being ignorant about something you don't understand.

Flat mastered cds sound better than vinyl, they stopped making those in the 80s though. Cd masters since like the mid 90s have all been remasters of remasters of remasters and thus sound loud and brickwalled to fuck. Listen to a west german target cd or an old Japanese pressing.

This.
It pisses me off too. I remember when the Zeppelin albums started getting digital remasters.
Tinny fucking shit.

Hat posters leave

Nice argument, fag.

Take your hat and leave kid

I bought a couple of my favourite albums. Then I got a couple through that vinyl subscription service to get my hands on demon days

>have you guys seen my new napapijri coat? dope as fuck!
>check out this new death grips tattoo I got!

This is something I have never thought about.
How come vinyl doesn't have this same problem?

Literal meme graveyard in here Jesus I'd swallow a gun

Vinyl is a shit format in almost every way compared to CDs or entirely digital formats:
>Poor audio quality
>Degrades over time even with proper care
>Actually needs care to be used without damaging them
>Requires expensive equipment to sound acceptable (a CD will play the same on any reader, just use a digital out to whatever DAC/amplifier/speaker setup you want it sounds great)
>Expensive as shit
>Much more effort required to listen to
>Takes up heaps of space

And yet I have a collection of records and own a record player. Why? Because I can pick up a stack of more or less unplayed traditional music records at a second hand market for less than a dollar each; stuff that I couldn't possibly find downloads for.

Because vinyl has such shit dynamic range that it doesn't really matter how it's mastered.

Fedoras are the fedora of music.

Now you are just being dumb.

>>Poor audio quality
That's wrong but the rest are legit criticisms.

It's not wrong. Vinyl audio is so far inferior of digital that it's ridiculous, even at the edges where the fidelity is the highest. The closer you get to the center, the worse it gets. Worse dynamic range, worse frequency response and distortion are all present on all vinyl records. The whole "it sounds so warm and natural" meme is exactly because it has shittier audio quality.

Wrong.

wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)

Do some reading.

This is a copypasta you fucking retards.
An identical thread was posted yesterday.

>mfw the shitposter from the thread last night who got btfo by a audiophile vinyl fag started his own thread

I've never seen someone this buttblasted

Here's a fun fact for (You): no1currs

>meme graveyard

Sums up vinyl nicely

Fuck off and stop spamming these threads

> Because I can pick up a stack of more or less unplayed traditional music records at a second hand market for less than a dollar each; stuff that I couldn't possibly find downloads for

Prove it

Vintage rocks hehe nothing personal kid

I'm not gonna go to any second hand shops right now and post the prices, but here's my latest haul. There were between .5 and 1 € each.

Fine sir

So is it just 1 autistic poorfag that's responding to every post with a fedora photo?

Yes

All of those albums are on YouTube kid

Prove it. Send links to all of them

Pic related: it's you

i like vinyl because getting the lp is the next step in the relationship

Nah, a few probably are but definitely not all of them.

That's not how it works K I D

Well why aren't you uploading the ones that aren't you Jewish piece of shit

That's literally the only reason to buy records. Fuck you're a faggot, kid

Cool, so you don't actually have an argument backed up by facts. You just spout whatever comes to mind. You fit right in with the hellhole that is Sup Forums

Finally a man with some class, thanks for the info good sir

>implying I'm gonna go through the effort of ripping the albums

Loosen your trillby kid. It's cutting off blood circulation to your brain

What a piece of trash you are then kid

If you aren't gonna upload them leave them for a patrician who will. Get with the times for Christ sake

This is the Information Age. Imagine if Einstein kept his theory of relativity to himself

That's you right now, you are that guy

Imagine if you went outside and did something with your life. Yeah, you wouldn't be sperging out at some guy on a anonymous "music" board for not doing something you want people to do.

You were nothing before the hat

>84 posts
>24 posters

Relativity is absurd, curvature happens at the speed of light due to the electromagnetic camp or zone you pass when you go close to a Planet or star in general.

He thought the mass per constant was energy and to understand light you must become light. There's a faster speed in an electromagnetic zone for there's no such a thing as distance and you can light any bulb at any given lapse.

He square shaped your mind by elevating at 2 potency, there's no pick or middle in 2 but in 3 (the start of a cycle) then with Pi you can understand the infinite and how the universe works or at least our spiral galaxy.

There's no such a thing as time in space but an expansion take over the overture of the same Pi number running, or in this case the walls opening like the circle opens in its ratio. (Perfect circles does not exist).

He still went and developed the atomic bomb and stole all the physics from his wife, Einstein is a douchebag and Hiroshima still hurts in my heart.

I see your ban expired.

if you're a dj then no

*time travels to your moment of birth*

Heh nothing personal kid

I'm rushing and going 3fast5you, gotta go fast. Is the life of sonic.

>pic related, my backpack.

I'm in my moms car, get out Tay-Tay! No!

Jacob put on your shit! NO!

can i get a (you) too based fedora poster?

>tfw still haven't found a place to buy this bag

>Hehehehe
what's the deal with this annoying half-assed laughter

Indonesia you cunt

I'll sell you mine, just send me your e-mail

he

KEK

I'm Rowling in a Bentley, with a pocket full of shells.

I can just change the "proxy" and keep posting but if Moot thinks I'm tearing the place apart then I rather do something else.

>good luck I'm behind 7 genders

It's literally the same fucking thread again