i live in poland btw

Die of age, coolest way there is

>inb4 blow yourself up
that shit's boring

come on man dont do me like that

Krzyknij jestem komunistą

Make it appear like a crime and leave some clueless directions to the killer

Idź do sejmu i zajeb Kaczorka

scream allahuakbar before exploding yourself so the polis will hate the immigrants even more

be sure to not hurt them tho

ale co jak mnie po prostu zigorują?

to nie takie głupie
ale chyba nie jestem wystarczająco dobry w asasunowaniu

won't killing some make it even worse?

Пoляки чтo-тo cкaзaли o кoммyниcтaх? HКBД здecь, гoтoв ycтpaивaть втopyю кaтынь.

not want innocent people getting killed

In the slav way, fall from the roof don't forget do a flip

Opiate overdose.

I don't understand why basically everyone who wants to kill themselves do it that way. Who doesn't want to feel literally the highest level of pleasure physically possible? The only reason everyone else doesn't do it as well is that it will kill you. But if you want to die, that's just hitting two birds in one stone. It's perfect.

kill yourself by having a fucking blast my dude
why end it instantly when you cann do all the drugs in the world and fuck as many women you can before OD'ing on coke
if youre gonna fucking die do it like a man not a bitch

Nice trips.

If I roll dubs coolest way is burning yourself alive in the middle of the street

>3333
>trips
really man? :(

rent a helicopter and go to a country where you can legally buy an rpg then jump out of the helicopter and blow it up then fall to your death
>do this or dont do it

For real though, if you're going to go out. Wait till easter, find one of those easter egg hunt places where kids all go. Bury yourself alive in a shallow ditch, half covered with leaves or whatever the fuck, your dick taped into your asshole with your face on fire. Leave a map close to the area for people to go treasure hunting for.

Or better yet, just go into a forest and try to survive as long as you can for shits and gigs.

On second thoughts, just go into the forest, don't fuck up kids with your bad choices.

By growing up, marry a lving partner, be a responsible adult that looks after this world and die of old age, surrounded by people that look up to your loving character.

pay a homeless guy to eat your flesh

Do drugs, fuck hookers, drink alcohol and burn yourself alive, take some cash from the bank or loan sharks and fuck them over.