How does it feel to know your ex is probably fucking some guy right now? Yeah that ex you once loved dearly...

How does it feel to know your ex is probably fucking some guy right now? Yeah that ex you once loved dearly... There is some guy giving her creampies everyday now instead of you. How's it feel?

I never really gave a fuck about either of my exes

umm.. yeah..? they are?
you sound so insecure lol

Amen to that lmao, OP is probably salty he just got dumped

I had other girls sucking my dick when I was with her. Shouldn't feel too bad she's sucking others when I'm not

Fair enough

All my exes I broke up with so... don't care

My ex was a psychotic bitch, so good for him? His problem now.

That pussy wasn't even all that great anyways

Why do I care? 10 years of her shit was enough and I'm fucking others too.

How does it feel? Well, if I cared, I'd still be with her.

Don't care honestly. And if I did, it's not the end of the world. Life goes on.

How does it feel that you're on fucking B seeking sympathy for your own personal grudges?

It's been several months since I broke up with my last ex, I don't see why I should care about her as I expect her to not mind me and my current partner

More like she's cucking the shit out of them because that's the bitch she turned into, feel bad for the guy. rip.

I don't know, maybe I'm alone, but I'm totally superior as a professional, deportist and as a person, even as a biological being.

To love you need to celebrate weakness :/

i dont care... i still fuck her eaven after 1 year...she loves my cock to much

>probably
OP sounds like he is in denial. Of course she is, but I don't own any of my ex's, so why would I care...? Only a faggot beta cuck would sit around thinking about that.

What does it feel like to fucking flirt and fuck skanks without the worry of another bitch cutting me from sex cause she's a bitch? lol. I feel pretty good OP. If you have a gf you're fucking whipped. I have 3 chicks texting me on the daily. I fuck 2 of them. And I have my eye on the one I haven't fucked. Life is miserable. Plus I can jack off and I'm stacking my cash. Life is terrible. lol. I hope my cunt ex gf gets pregnant by a nigger and left to care for a piece of shit kid on her own. lol.

"I got dumped and im salty about it so i'd go on Sup Forums and whine about it like the faggot i am " T H E
T H R E A D

Joke's on you fag. I could give 2 shits about any of my exes. One was fat, one was crippled and the other was underage, fat and a slut.

Literally just drove a girl back home to her bf after rekking her cunt for the last 2 days. She has a 3 yr old with the guy, but she still packed a suitcase and duffel bag and came to my place to drink and fuck. .....tgen i see this thread. I AM the guy your ex....and current gf.... Is fucking.

When did I start giving people hand jobs?

Yet she went back to him, so no.. you are just like OP. She is fucking him now. Plus if she is willing you cheat on him, she will cheat on your. Enjoy your nigger AIDS.

not bad considering i moved on and am unloading inside of my current woman

good, and i hope he nuts on her face and up her nose.

how did you get her to come? im talking to this one now who is in a relationship and i just cant get her beyond that point.

If I don't get to watch then I don't care

I don't care.
She should be sexually active. Sex feels good.

I'll probably fuck my exes one day again when I move back home.
But for now, I'll keep fucking other women.

Life is too short to worry about petty shit.

I'm not that guy.
But I have plenty of experience with making girls cheat.

You just gotta be chill. Find something she's passionate about. For example Harry Potter.

Then message her saying hey, me and some friends are having a little mini harry potter marathon and drinking game.

She comes over.
You and her and a few of your friends, sit in your bed watching harry potter and getting drunk.
You cuddle up to her.
Some under the blanket leg action.

Your friends leave, leaving you two alone.
Youre both drunk.
Things happen.

omg that girl looks like my girlfriend.
What does her name start with?

my exgf is now dating a girl. so no creampies for her lel.

Well, since I just woke up and got head from the woman I'm dating right now? I'd say more power to my exes. Hope they're having great sex, too.

Bets that OP is a "menimist"?

Although it sometimes warms my heart to imagine her destitute and miserable imagining the man she lost, she was a cheating whore when we were together so she's probably a cheating whore now. I dumped her for good reason and I've got a nice new woman now.

Wait... I have one of those?! Why the fuck does nobody tell me these things?!

Feeling good atm, nearly got my life back together after a financial crisis.

And my ex had a new bf and was dumb enough to have unprotected sex with the guy and broke up after 2 months.

Now she has a kid and the father doesnt want anything to do with her.

Her problem not mine.

I'll start hunting when im done with my current objectives.