Can you make dildos out of cornstarch?

its mustard gas

starch + water + energy = mustard gas
3 + 9 + 1 = 11

>its

This is fucking criminal.

I agree user
dubs of truth also agree

fuck you shitbrain I'd love to cut you a new asshole and smash it with a softball bat

more of that stuff!

i can personally confirm this totally works, except I stopped the arginine Because it gave me headaches if I took it with food and made me almost puke on an empty stomach and it only gave me a raging boner for a while after taking it, no cum increase. after dropping it I never had an issue again.

What id you replaced the arginine with citrulline malate?

idk. it's pretty much just a vasodilator and doesn't do a whole lot for production. if you have trouble getting a nice Rock solid hardon then take it, but if more cum is all you're after you can skip it

thanks, very sexy and low cost

Arginine is there for the same reason, so that's why I asked.

Sure thing

I know there's a lot to improvise with, but does anyone have any guides on actually making dildos?

>a through spanking
>risk AKSHUALL damage

>Buy crystal kit from store
>Stick dick in the mold
>Crystal dildo

IIRC, there were a couple of these out there by the same artist. They're cute as fuck but I lost my copies years ago. One of my earliest experiences with self-bondage was that harness. I'd wear it under my clothes when going to dinner once in a while. Heluva thrill.

Couldn't I just get some clay? What material to we use for the final product?

This is really bad advice, some children are not physically capable of being penetrated without causing severe internal damage until they are much older than indicated. This should be based on tanner stages not age in years.

I don't have any dildo nor have made or used any. I'm just trying to give you ideas. Unless you have a kiln to cure the clay, how would you use it as a dildo? It's not exactly hard.

Why use the clay as a dildo? You can't just make a dildo with just a mold.

that is a poor instruction manual for fucking kids.

Wtf are you saying? The crystal kit comes with a mold and fine crystals that dissolve in water to get a crystal solution. You pour the crystal solution into the mold and freeze it, then you have a crystal in the shape of the mold.

>Wtf are you saying?
Molds aren't enough to make a dildo. You can make a mold with clay, but you still need to put something to fill it in.

>You pour the crystal solution into the mold and freeze it, then you have a crystal in the shape of the mold.
Was that so hard? Can't imagine it holding up once you take it out of the freezer, but it's worth a shot.

Anyone got any infographs about E-Readers?

Use one of those thick yellow latex dishwashing gloves for more tightness and friction. Mind where you put the grippy texture, though, it can rub you a bit raw if you do it wrong.

who would even make this?

Same people who make these.

>Molds aren't enough to make a dildo. You can make a mold with clay, but you still need to put something to fill it in.
Yeah, no shit. Hence me telling you to get a kit.

>Was that so hard?
I didn't realize you could just Google it to get an understanding of the process. Here I was thinking you weren't so retarded that I would have to explain it in detail.

>Can't imagine it holding up once you take it out of the freezer, but it's worth a shot.
It's not entirely ice for it to just melt when it comes out, you retard.

Why no one mentions this when making dildo/buttplugs?

Too soon user

It's really bad advice, but not for the reason you stated pedo.

>Yeah, no shit. Hence me telling you to get a kit.
Yet leaving out the part where you the crystal mix until later.

>I didn't realize you could just Google it to get an understanding of the process

This is your process:
>Buy crystal kit from store
>Stick dick in the mold
>Crystal dildo

How retarded do you have to be to think sticking your dick in the apparently included mold magically produces a dildo?

>It's not entirely ice for it to just melt when it comes out, you retard.
What do you devolve the mix in? Stop being retarded.

What about them?

Easy to mold, safe, cheap.

What do you use for molds?

Do you want a yeast infection? Cause that's how you get a yeast infection.

Nothing?
I shape it with bare hand

Doesn't sound like it results in decent dildos

>Yet leaving out the part where you the crystal mix until later.
Most people aren't that fucking stupid.

>How retarded do you have to be to think sticking your dick in the apparently included mold magically produces a dildo?
Kek. Apparently you do. Anyone who isn't retarded can tell that the steps were oversimplified and you still couldn't get it.

>What do you devolve the mix in? Stop being retarded.
Jesus you're the exact reason they need warning labels and disclaimers on everything. Go back to shoving dildo's up your ass you retarded faggot.

Why?
I find the dents made by hand add to the stimulation.

bumperino

>Most people aren't that fucking stupid.
Most people take what you wrote to mean you're simply using the kit to get the mold, hence .

>Kek. Apparently you do.
I do what?

>Jesus you're the exact reason they need warning labels and disclaimers on everything.
I'm not the one having a hard understanding relevant solvents. There's no way any crystal kit instructs people to put solutions in the freezer.

Get the fuck off my board, normie scum

kek

I'm just having a hard time envisioning how to get a dildo from working glue sticks with your hands.

i dont get it

Oh, that's because you usually use a hot glue gun to use it, right?
Just put it in a pot with some water and heat it up, after 5-10 minutes, the glue become like a dough, easy to mold but require some strength to do so.
Empty the water give it few seconds to cool and pick it up and start molding, BE CAREFUL it can be very hot sometimes.
Mold it into the shape you desire, then soak it in LUKEWARM water NOT COLD.
Then let it to harden.
It require some skills and self control to ignore the heat in your hand.
See this
youtube.com/watch?v=7WjAWHRVnjk
If you want to try another method, though this will make it black. so if you are into BBC try that.
any other question?

What reason is it bad advice other than it may lead to severe internal damage?

>Mold it into the shape you desire, then soak it in LUKEWARM water NOT COLD.

How long do you soak it for?

less than 5 minutes.
Just enough for a strong shell to form.
If you leave it longer air bubbles might start to form and find its way to the surface, creating a sharp edge.

>Most people take what you wrote to mean you're simply using the kit to get the mold
>Most
No, you're the only retard to think that taking the mold from the kit was what I meant, even though I clearly wrote CRYSTAL dildo. You're that special kind of retard that would buy the kit just for the mold even though the central idea is making a crystal.

>I do what?
You shove dildos up your like a faggot. You also do NOT have good reading comprehension as evident by your question.

>I'm not the one having a hard understanding relevant solvents.
Yes, you are. The solvent used is water, retard. There are no other "relevant" solvents. In your case though, you should use a mixture of ammonia and bleach. I'm sure you'll love the smell. Take a big whiff, faggot.

Kek. You really can't understand shit. Look at all these posts of your potato showing.

i think we should all stop and appreciate the fact that they took the time to draw a poo.

>No, you're the only retard to think that taking the mold from the kit was what I meant, even though I clearly wrote CRYSTAL dildo. You're that special kind of retard that would buy the kit just for the mold even though the central idea is making a crystal.
You're the one retarded enough to think sticking your dick in the included mold produces a crystal dildo. You're not very good at this.

>>How retarded do you have to be to think sticking your dick in the apparently included mold magically produces a dildo?
>You shove dildos up your like a faggot. You also do NOT have good reading comprehension as evident by your question.
So much for reading comprehension. You're the only one having a problem here.

>>The solvent used is water
>>You pour the crystal solution into the mold and freeze it
>Still not understanding the relevant solvent
Stop being retarded

Isn't this the thing that releases some poison gas when heated up in the microwave?

wot corn starch? i highly fucking doubt it

Thanks.

np.
Funny how thread about infographs ended up as Sex toy DIY.

Tits with timestamp you fucking bitch

>only women do self-bondage

>You're the one retarded enough to think sticking your dick in the included mold produces a crystal dildo. You're not very good at this.
I mentioned the kit before the mold. Go reread my three steps, retard. Its not my fault you don't understand context.

>So much for reading comprehension. You're the only one having a problem here.
Nope, its still you. I never once said anything close to "mold magically produces a dildo." Your pea brain couldn't comprehend three simple steps.

>Stop being retarded
Solvent =/= Solution. You're so fucking stupid. The solution is made up of water as the solvent and the crystals as the solute. I don't blame you for not understanding basic chemistry terms or their difference though, since retards can't be trusted to take chemistry classes. You sure as shit wouldn't be able to read up on it either given your level of reading comprehension.

M8 I'm a dude and no I don't have any.

>I mentioned the kit before the mold
Because the kit has the mold. You're not very good at this.

>I never once said anything close to "mold magically produces a dildo."
I never said you did.

>You pour the crystal solution into the mold and freeze it
>Solvent =/= Solution
Stop being retarded.

>The solution is made up of water as the solvent and the crystals as the solute.
What do you think happens to the water when you put the solution in the freezers, and what impact does it have on the crystal?

>Because the kit has the mold. You're not very good at this.
HE FINALLY GOT IT. It only took you a couple of days. Congratulations, retard.

>I never said you did.
According to you its "what I think." even though the real problem is that you are so retarded you couldn't grasp the fact that you were using the previously mentioned kit to create the dildo. Anyone else would assume a connect between the two. Just not regards like you.

>Stop being retarded.
Are you suggesting that a solvent and solution are the same thing?

>What do you think happens to the water when you put the solution in the freezers, and what impact does it have on the crystal?
The solution hardens (inside the mold) yielding a crystal. Just when I think you can't ask a more retarded question, you pull it off.

mfw faggots are arguing over how to make a dildo.

Oh Sup Forums. Never change.