#boycottwolfenstein2

#boycottwolfenstein2

Cringe thread?

Shit, I'm down

You're a fucking joke OP

Imma buy it multiple times just to piss you cunts off

#boycottOP

Wow, you sure showed me by literally wasting your money on multiple copies of a mediocre game made by cucks.

Kill yourself for using hashtags on here

Are they cops?

Kek

Me and my friends will appreciate it though, blasting through a fap game knowing that cunts like you get salty about it

Keep crying newfag, you'll be a true Nazi someday

i dont think people who would respond to this by going to buy the game even play games, especially shooters with fucking a white male protagonist

www facebook com / nova.palmer.7
Pretty much anything from here, but I'll give an example screenshot

True. Look at the NFL. Fags calling people who kneel "heroes" probably don't even know what a linebacker is

I think they mean "nazi-free" within the context of the game as there are literal Nazis in it. Current events I can just push to coincidence.

Wolfenstein has been about killing nazis for like 20 years why are you so butthurt?

Nazi killing has been a part of video games forever, stop being such a bunch of sensitive snowflakes.

They clearly mean both, numbnuts.

You alt right fags are such retards lmao wolfenstein games have been about killing nazis before most of you were even born

Looks like police or armed security, maybe BRINS or something like that. He has a gun and a blackjack.

Did you just assume my age?

Either way, I wouldn't get too worked up about it. The new order was pretty fun. And killing actual Nazis is very satisfying.

This is a cringe thread now.

>Blatant referencing to campaign slogans used by the Republican party of the USA, when there are thousands of combinations of other words they could've used to get the same message across

WOW HA HA THEY DIDN'T EVEN MEAN THAT DON'T BE SO SILLY YOU ALT RIGHT DWEEBS HEH HEH ITS THE CURRENT YEAR THEY'VE ALWAYS PROMOTED THEIR VIDEO GAMES WITH THINLY VEILED DIGS THAT FALL IN LINE WITH THE CURRENT CORPORATION CONTROLLED MEDIA APPROVED THOUGHT INDEX

STOP BEING SUCH BIGOTS AND THINK LIKE ME!!!

Oh god...

*yourselves.
typical "nazi" rant. read books instead of burning them, adolf!

>Nazis are bad
>Holy shit boycott these leftists.

Fucking braindead.

Nigga you think I buy games?

One time I spent almost 4 dollars on a humble bundle charity bundle and I still regret it

>yourselfs

You're purposely misrepresenting what was stated in the post. If you don't realize you're doing it you're a retard. If you do realize you're doing it then you're part of the problem.

>I could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort.
Yeah, and the guy behind her could have slit her throat and fucked her dead corpse without consent.

Why does she feel the need to lie like that?

Because in her mind its not a lie. People tend to think they're more than they are. Look at any disaster video, all those people running away ignoring everyone in need of help just screaming and running. I'd bet my life that every single one of those people had believed 100% wholeheartedly that if a disaster struck, they'd be the one running towards it, helping everyone.

Everyone is a completely competent bad-ass until push comes to shove.

Things like this happen when a company gets taken over by jews.
Disney is a good example.

So, deluded then.

Sounds about right.

That holster looks very much Lew enforcement issue.
>misses is a cop and brought the kit home
I've played around with one of those holsters and getting the pistol out is *not* easy. She'd basically end up giving the guy a reach around trying to release it, giving him and his partner ample time to shoot her in the face. I'm pretty sure trying to get a hold of an officers pistol would be met with lethal force.

Except that it's totally plausible that she could do what she claimed with some luck.

No its not. Getting a weapon out of someone's holster is not as easy as the movies make it look. Its about as plausible that she could do what she claimed as me losing my virginity before I reach 30.
I'm 31.