you know the rules.
tits or GTFO

i'm not fat

I don't care. Post tits with timestamp

if you want to see tits you shouldn't have roasted mine the last time

No proof user bill and tits or gtfo

I'm happy for you.

Post a pic of your pussy so I can be happy 2

I don't give a flying fuck about you, your tits or your attention whoring.
Rules are rules.
Tits or GTFO

"instead of blocking me "

Wow user sure sounds like you have some problems

I met a girl on tinder 3 weeks ago.
Previously I already met a couple of liars from the app, who ended up being landwhales posting only face on the pics.

When I met her I was sullen and bored, ready for disappointment.
She was beautiful instead. We started talking, and she showed up intrest, we shared a drink, we had a joint, we talked about life.

We fucked 3 times the third time we met at her place. Yesterday I slept with her ad I could not believe I was so happy. I've been sad for months, and now I'm happy.

I deleted Tinder.

I don't know which way this will end, but I learned that sometimes happiness is just behind the corner, waiting for you.

I think I love her. I think she likes me.
I wish you all the best.

None of you actually know the rule. Nobody gives a shit about this bitch but the rule is only that if she is asking for special help/attention because womyn that she has to show tits.

You all sound like retards screaming for titties

Posting "I'm a girl, yay, I'm so happy cause someone didn't screw me" isn't attention whoring?

Dem mighty double consecutive dubz. This is now a get thread.

Although i find a tinder date to lead to anything serious i hope the best for you.

Years ago i used to use a dating sight and i can tell you that those guys were pretty good at charming their way into you pants...little did they know i was just lookin for some quick D at the time so it was wasted effort haha.

I have since found my future hubby. It was a shock to me that even after he got the milk for free he still wanted the cow lol 3 years and counting

This is a man who knows what he wants

I'm the swipe right on everyone even remotely fuckable but never actually talk to or reply to any matches kind of guy.

God excuse all my errors...im tired

>Posting "I'm a girl, yay, I'm so happy cause someone didn't screw me" isn't attention whoring?

"I'm a nice guy, yay, I'm so happy cause someone didn't screw me"

>Female uses tinder
>meets the guy that wants to fuck her
>is suprised

you must be ugly as f is you dont always have guys down your throat on that app lol

Your gonna have a great story for the kids.. but itll be even better if you show tits

I agree with On this. Fuck you and your happiness OP. I hope it all goes to shit and you find out he's got a freezer full of chopped off dicks.

blah, blah, blah...
for the last time:
TITS OR GTFO!

kek

My thoughts exactly.
It takes no effort to get dick online

happy for you dawg. just don't project every insecurity you have onto the relationship hoping having a gf will fix everything.

I've been looking for this picture for years. Thank you.

Nice blog.

tits or get the gtfo

I split the bill with bitches all the time... pay for your own meal but the dick is free

Tits or gtfo

it happens a lot. i've had a lot of bad luck with guys blocking me, stealing from me, mistaking me for a trap...

Great, happy for you. Now show tits as celebration.

>landwhales posting only face on the pics
How the fuck can you not tell someone's fat just from the face.

I actually met my girlfriend thru Tinder. We clicked on the first date like I've only done with one other girlfriend. Now it's been a little over 1 1/2 years and she's sleeping right next to me since we live together now.

This is textbook tits or gtfo; when you define the rule, you use OPs post.

>Female on tinder
>Only swipes right on guys that are way out of her league
>Justifies it as too much attention from guys she isnt interested in
>Finally meets a guy
>Tells Sup Forums about it for attention

ATENTIONWHORE ATENTIONWHORE

You are so new faggot. You words are meaningless. You want anyone to start taking you seriously then you know what to do, otherwise gtfo