Which face would you cum on?

Which face would you cum on?

Far left. Would fuck her ass til she begged for mercy.

middle... looks like a PTA mom

would defnitely cum on that cupcake

She is

Fuck yes. Fuck her from behind. Pull her head back by her hair and rail her while she crys or screams for more.

i'd definitely fuck her on campus or the parking lot

Keep going

that top is perfect.. keep em coming

> (OP)
the cupcake, then eat it myself.

She'd be so fucking happy to take my cock that I'd make her take anal, pull out, then, cram my cock down her throat. Fucking slut would pretend like she hated it but would really be truned on.

mmm.. daughter's hot too... i'd fuck both of them... esp with the daughter in grduation garb.
who are they to you user?

They're just friends

nice... i would definitely make a pass on the mom at least

Yeah the mom is a perfect milf

Nice. Get them both to get on their hands and knees. Take the tight young daughter and make mom listen to her moan. Before I cum, pull out and grudge fuck the mom. Pound her relentlessly. When she finally begs for me to stop, pull out and cram my wet cock into the duaghter using mommy's pussy lube to get balls deep into her girl.

yeah... bet her pussy still tastes good.

Fuck her till I'm ready to cum and blow my load deep in her. Make mommy lick me clean of her duaghter's juices. Let her little girl squat over her face and push my load out of her little pussy and into mom's face.

those tits tho

I bet she'd love the taste

fuck...
i need to sleep any chance you have them on imgur?

Her tits are great

Nope, gotta stay up if you want more of this mom

Strip them both both. Make them stand up against a wall. Paddle momies little girl untill her ass is red and she's crying for it to end. Switch over to mommy, but twice as hard for every stroke. The shear sound of the non-stop slapping will make the little girl beg for it to stop. Don't stop until mommy begs for me to end her pain. Immediately get back to walloping the daughters ass red.

any bikini? close to nude?

Either of the bottom two, but would prefer the one on the right. Wouldn't stop with face, though. Rest of body looks like it should be glazed too.

Only bikini pic sadly

Relentlessly go back and forth between these two bitches, paddling their little white asses until they are black and blue. Once they collapse into a sobbing screaming incoherent mess - ram my cock in to the little girl balls deep. Fuck her asshole hard until I cum again and make her shit it out into mommies mouth.

left

How hot would it be to make mommy fist her little girl while I fuck her tight young asshole. Mommy would be able to feel my rock hard cock as it strokes in and out of her little duaghter's ass. I'd slap her face as I stroked back and forth. I'd make her use the hand she has her daughters pussy to wrap around my cock as a stroke off my ass fucking member. She would be sicked by the whole ordeal, but would need to stroke me off using her daughters ass cavity as a cock sleeve to make it all end.

moarleft?

Once I get close to cumming, I'd slow down and thrust balls deep. Hard and mercilessly over and over. As I blow my load in her daughters ass, she would feel every one of my orgasm contractions and her tight grip would help milk out every last bit of my cum deep in her daughters ass.

Once I was done dropping my load deep in the little girls ass I would pull out and make mommy suck me clean.

How hot would it be to make her daughter watch these men blow thier loads on mommy's fac and tits and then make her like mommy clean?

more of right

I guess the butterface is the better blower

because of the fetal alcohol syndrome she still has grasping suckling instincts and that makes me jizzum on her spleufth

why is there ghosts in the background in most of these pictures?

Those are white people fucking nimrod

left

the one with the glasses in the background